Hebron schoolgirl says Israeli soldier threatened to kill her

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Children in Palestine are subjected to constant terrorism from the Zionist Occupier in Palestine.

Hebron schoolgirl says Israeli soldier threatened to kill her

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- "An Israeli soldier threatened to kill a Palestinian girl in Hebron on Wednesday. Asil Jabir, a pupil at Taysir Maraqa preparatory school, said that she was heading to school with some of her friends when a female Israeli soldier stationed at a checkpoint near the Ibrahimi Mosque forced the group to go back."

According to Maan, the girls were forced to take a bypass route to reach the school, which Asil said Israeli forces usually allow them to use and, hours later, the schoolgirls returned via the same checkpoint.

"Nobody opposed us, but all of a sudden, the same female soldier, who was hiding, surprised me from the back and grabbed my neck tightly," Asil said.

"She then cuffed my hands and took me to a nearby military post. She tried to bring me into a cabin by force, but I opposed while she was kicking my feet and knocking my chest with her rifle. She threatened to kill me, and whenever somebody came close she asked me to tell them to go away or otherwise she will kill me."

Maan reports that Asil was released after about an hour. The Israeli soldier told her that she would kill her the next time she saw her, Asil said.

In March, Israeli military forces arrested some 30 students who were on their way to school in the southern area of Hebron.

Israeli rights group B'Tselem on Wednesday said Israel's mass arrest of children in Hebron was "unacceptable," and released a video of the detentions.

"This type of mass arrest of a group of minors, not on the basis of individual suspicions is unacceptable, even if the minors are formally over the age of criminal responsibility," B'Tselem said in a statement.

Hebron schoolgirl says Israeli soldier threatened to kill her | Maan News Agency

I've read many articles on Maan, and that site is full of bullshit.

Maan News Agency has no credibility. It is for feeble minded people like Sherri who believe anything they read, as long as it vilifies Israel

Maan News Agency has no credibility. It is for feeble minded people like Sherri who believe anything they read, as long as it vilifies Israel

I use it but then I get news from a diverse hundred or so news sites. I look for what facts differing sites report in common and piece together what likely happened.
Fortunately I also have sources from people throughout the region. Eyewitnesses, or close to. Just a bit more revealing than most reporters.
If you understand the point of view and their audience, you can still get a lot of information from Maan.
With a few truly hate sites, I try not to dismiss any source. I might not agree but if that is what first comes out, you accept it with a grain of salt.

I use it but then I get news from a diverse hundred or so news sites. I look for what facts differing sites report in common and piece together what likely happened.
Fortunately I also have sources from people throughout the region. Eyewitnesses, or close to. Just a bit more revealing than most reporters.
If you understand the point of view and their audience, you can still get a lot of information from Maan.
With a few truly hate sites, I try not to dismiss any source. I might not agree but if that is what first comes out, you accept it with a grain of salt.

so true, aris-----never dismiss a source-----just understand "FROM WHERE IT COMES"

Jihad Sherri:
"Hebron blah blah blah...'Maaaaaan News Agency'"

Here's what comes to my mind when I think of Maaaaaaaaan...Baaaaa Baaaaaa.......

funny-crazy-goat-o.gif

Do you have any evidence that is contrary to the OP?

Looks just like Sherri too. Maaaaaaaaaa....Maaaaaaaaa....Maaaaaaaan said blah blah blah.
Why don't you take that 4th grade rhetoric and shove it up your ass?

Do you have any evidence that shows the story is bullshit, or do you prefer to "act" like you do?

Looks just like Sherri too. Maaaaaaaaaa....Maaaaaaaaa....Maaaaaaaan said blah blah blah.
Why don't you take that 4th grade rhetoric and shove it up your ass?

Do you have any evidence that shows the story is bullshit, or do you prefer to "act" like you do?
Is that because according to Isssssslam Daily and Maaaaaa Maaaaaaaa Maaaaaan News agency....

158946_o.gif

Last edited:
The correct way of looking at things is "innocent till proven guilty".

And Betselem is known for the lack of credibility. And Ma'an?! LOL. wouldn't it be the day when I believe them.

So the story is innocent until you provide evidence that gives us reason not to believe it.

Not believing something for no apparent reason, is mentally retarded.

Btslem is reporting on the abuses against children too.

Btslem was founded by members of the Knesset and is a highly regarded and acclaimed Israeli human rights organization.

I think toast boy, the moron Zionist child and want to be Israeli , has no credibility.

Btslem is reporting on the abuses against children too.

Btslem was founded by members of the Knesset and is a highly regarded and acclaimed Israeli human rights organization.

I think toast boy, the moron Zionist child and want to be Israeli , has no credibility.

I am talking about this specific incident, try to keep up. Feeble minded haters like you believe in everything you read on the internet that vilifies Israel.
That's because you are just plain stupid and are unable to think for yourself. Which is another reason that you have no credibility, and neither do the articles that you bring up, Satanic shill.

Forum List

Back