Zone1 Hebrews 8: 5

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
I'm back again with an idea Romans 12: 2
the 21st century, begins like this?

First reestablish the 10 commandments and the gospel, back into the public forum as it was in our constitution, as it was written and is in sense the year 1787 ratified in 1788.

Second industrialize American youth, by teaching ethics, and recreating energy into productivity, and infrastructure to meet the demands of global warming in the 21st century and beyond.

the office of Christ Jesus
A new branch of office, pertaining, what are Christian values?, by bringing your grievances and complaints and requests, to be the establishment of a new branch, of service of Christ Jesus by his Saints.
Pastors will become managers; Deacon will remain as helpers as did was within the time of Moses, separating task within the congereation,to bring balance a load of this new branch of service.
Evangelists will minister the divine law of God into the body not man-made, Christ Jesus, to reestablish the teaching of the gospel.

A Transgressions or transgressors, against, the divine law of God it's Capital Crimes' end of story.
Trespassers
will have to, re-ministered, or reintegrate the ethics on grace.
this is called cleansing the House of God, this is threshing the floor, it is a process of putting the right and proper parts in place, for the new Jerusalem and its gold for the future Christ Jesus the center of all.
those outside will remain with their reproach and their infirmities

remember you are fresh, that means good things don't last forever
R (52).gif

Greetings

First reestablish the 10 commandments and the gospel, back into the public forum as it was in our constitution, as it was written and is in sense the year 1787 ratified in 1788.

Second industrialize American youth, by teaching ethics, and recreating energy into productivity, and infrastructure to meet the demands of global warming in the 21st century and beyond.

A new branch of office, pertaining, what are Christian values?, by bringing your grievances and complaints and requests, to be the establishment of a new branch, of service of Christ Jesus by his Saints.
Pastors will become managers; Deacon will remain as helpers as did was within the time of Moses, separating task within the congereation,to bring balance a load of this new branch of service.
Evangelists will minister the divine law of God into the body not man-made, Christ Jesus, to reestablish the teaching of the gospel.

A Transgressions or transgressors, against, the divine law of God it's Capital Crimes' end of story.
Trespassers
this is called cleansing the House of God, this is threshing the floor, it is a process of putting the right and proper parts in place, for the new Jerusalem and its gold for the future Christ Jesus the center of all.
This is the opposite of Roman 12:2.

Greetings

Trespassers
Really nonsensical OP.

Thank God and the Framers for our First Amendment.

maxresdefault (17).jpg

Non-believers are called heathens or an atheist they are consumed with inner- pride, their hearts, are consumed with hate, they are totally in denial, their minds become recuperate, and they give heed to demon influence.

RecuperateIsNotTheWord

Greetings

Correction

A Reprobate Mind.
Greek words- (
ad-ok-ee-koce
) & the word, (nooce) Mind .
Reject, Worthless, Reprobate mind, Castaway.
Condemn strongly.
Foreordain to damnation.

II Timothy 3:8 Now as Jan-nes and Jam-bres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth; men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Hebrews 6:8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Romans 6:23 For the Wages of Sin is Death. This is the second death.

Rom. 1:18; God’s wrath is in view.

Rom. 1:19-20; Man can see the power of God in the world.

In Rom. 1:21-22; Man refuses to give God glory and honor, and man’s manifestation, total spiritual deadness, and total depravity begin with our first parents, Adam and Eve.

In Romans 1:24, 26, 28; God gives them up to a Reprobate mind,

And Romans 1:29-31; There are 24 Sins, God speaks about in these verses.

In Romans 1:32; Man knows he deserves to be damned and that he persists in his sins, and that he even enjoys and delights to see others sin against God, because of his depravity.

Greetings

Trespassers
greetings
update
Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints?

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things pertaining to this life? If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers! Now, therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated? No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
1 Cor 6:1-8 (NKJV)

Greetings

Trespassers
Jesus did say: "My Kingdom is part of this world, so seize earthly political power and lord over and dominate everybody else!!!"

Jesus did say: "My Kingdom is part of this world, so seize earthly political power and lord over and dominate everybody else!!!"
greeting
if I may we read from John 18:35-37; Luke 17:20-22; John 14:30-31;Rev 11:15

Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?"
Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here."
Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."
John 18:35-37 (NKJV)

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."
Then He said to the disciples, "The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it.
Luke 17:20-22 (NKJV)

I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave Me commandment, so I do. Arise, let us go from here.
John 14:30-31 (NKJV)

Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
Rev 11:15 (NKJV)

it goes like this
"My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, if so my servants would fight for me.
My kingdom is not from here."
I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
"The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."

"The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

"My Kingdom is part of this world,
that day is coming

Forum List

Back