"Heavy" Girls more likely to have sex at an early age study shows:

Probably has more to do with them looking older because of the body size. Then the self esteem issues will follow after being used by a guy twice their age

Perhaps, but........heavy girls realize that they are not what normally attracts a guy. They want "love" as much as the next gal. How can they get it? Put out. Ugly, but true.

Skinny girls 'rattle' during sex, besides a guy can't fall out of the saddle with a woman who has some beef on her bones and a rocket in her hips. OMG, that does it, need a cold shower again. :eek:

I was skinny, and still had terrible self esteem. I had no reason, now that I look back, but I just didn't want someone to see me nekkid!

Hey, don't be shy, let us guys be the judge's, and post ur 'nekkidness' in an avatar. We'll be fair and balanced, trust us. :eek:

If that's true that makes me sad, regarding the self-esteem issues, souldnt have to be that way. :(

The possibility that it could be self-esteem issues is discussed in the final section of the article. What I found most interesting was:

“It may be harder for girls who don’t feel good about themselves to say ‘no,’ or even to stop a partner long enough to say they need to use a condom,” Villers said.

How long does it take to "stop long enough to say they need to use a condom??" Why don't parents of fat girls GIVE them condoms?

It has everything to do with it.

I've known some heavy girls that had wonderful personalities and they always have one thing in common....they feel ugly.

After years of ridicule by friends, family, and total strangers many feel less then accepted. People tend to take them less then seriously because they feel that a fat girl is a slob and doesn't care about herself. People point fingers at anyone who's with them. "What a loser".

I've got many great friends that are heavy. They're loyal friends. People I can count on. Not every tubby is this way but the ones I know are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back