Heavily-Armed Raid Of FBI, Director Wray's Home Needed To Recover Crossfire Hurricane Documents

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Despite the media reporting Trump was negotiating with the FBI on the release of documents and had already released 15 boxes of documents, the FBI justified the HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED, 1ST-EVER RAID on a US President's home by claiming Trump was not handing the documents over fast enough for them.

Well, if that is all the justification the US AG and Director of the FBI need to just a heavily armed raid then...

THE US AG SHOULD IMMEDIATELY APPROVE AND HAVE THE DOJ CONDUCT A HEAVILY-ARMED RAID OF THE FBI HQ AND OF DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER WRAY'S HOME TO RETRIEVE ALL CROSSFIRE HURRICANE DOCUMENTS AND FILES.

Trump hadn't turned over any more documents since JUNE of this year...2 MONTHS? And that was justification for such a raid of his home?

FBI Director Christopher Wray and his proven criminal FBI has illegally refused to comply with a legal Presidential order to declassify and release all information regarding their seditious, criminal Op Crossfire Hurricane FOR THE LAST 19 (NINETEEN) MONTHS!

If handing over documents for 2 months is worthy of a heavily armed raid then the FBI illegally, criminally withholding documents for 19 months is damn-well worth a raid of the FBI & Wray's home.

WHEN RAIDING TRUMP'S HOME FOR FAILURE TO TURN OVER ALL DOCUMENTS IN A TIMELY MANNER THE PROVEN CRIMINAL FBI WAS ALREADY ILLEGALLY HOLDING ONTO DOCUMENTS FOR THE 19TH MONTH, REFUSING TO COMPLY WITH A DIRECT ORDER, REFUSING TO DECLASSIFY INFORMATION, & REFUSING TO RELEASE THAT INFORMATION.

While the FBI & DOJ contemplate what punishment Trump should face for refusing to comply with the FBI's / DOJ's order to turn over the documents the FBI now has...

THE FBI CONTINUES TO CRIMINALLY, ILLEGALLY REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH A LEGAL PRESIDENTIAL ORDER TO DECLASSIFY AND RELEASE CROSSFIRE HURRICANE INFORMATION - THEY ARE STILL BREAKING THE LAW.

WTF?

Time for a heavily-armed raid of the FBI and Wray's home to seize, declassify, and release those documents, as per the legal Presidential order they were given, the order with which they criminally refuse to comply!

Despite the media reporting Trump was negotiating with the FBI on the release of documents and had already released 15 boxes of documents, the FBI justified the HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED, 1ST-EVER RAID on a US President's home by claiming Trump was not handing the documents over fast enough for them.

Well, if that is all the justification the US AG and Director of the FBI need to just a heavily armed raid then...

THE US AG SHOULD IMMEDIATELY APPROVE AND HAVE THE DOJ CONDUCT A HEAVILY-ARMED RAID OF THE FBI HQ AND OF DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER WRAY'S HOME TO RETRIEVE ALL CROSSFIRE HURRICANE DOCUMENTS AND FILES.

Trump hadn't turned over any more documents since JUNE of this year...2 MONTHS? And that was justification for such a raid of his home?

FBI Director Christopher Wray and his proven criminal FBI has illegally refused to comply with a legal Presidential order to declassify and release all information regarding their seditious, criminal Op Crossfire Hurricane FOR THE LAST 19 (NINETEEN) MONTHS!

If handing over documents for 2 months is worthy of a heavily armed raid then the FBI illegally, criminally withholding documents for 19 months is damn-well worth a raid of the FBI & Wray's home.

WHEN RAIDING TRUMP'S HOME FOR FAILURE TO TURN OVER ALL DOCUMENTS IN A TIMELY MANNER THE PROVEN CRIMINAL FBI WAS ALREADY ILLEGALLY HOLDING ONTO DOCUMENTS FOR THE 19TH MONTH, REFUSING TO COMPLY WITH A DIRECT ORDER, REFUSING TO DECLASSIFY INFORMATION, & REFUSING TO RELEASE THAT INFORMATION.

While the FBI & DOJ contemplate what punishment Trump should face for refusing to comply with the FBI's / DOJ's order to turn over the documents the FBI now has...

THE FBI CONTINUES TO CRIMINALLY, ILLEGALLY REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH A LEGAL PRESIDENTIAL ORDER TO DECLASSIFY AND RELEASE CROSSFIRE HURRICANE INFORMATION - THEY ARE STILL BREAKING THE LAW.

WTF?

Time for a heavily-armed raid of the FBI and Wray's home to seize, declassify, and release those documents, as per the legal Presidential order they were given, the order with which they criminally refuse to comply!

Wray still has Hunter's lap top. Wonder if Wray has any of Hunter's crack?

Just off the top of my head:

1. Trump’s lawyers reportedly signed off that they had delivered all papers. This was not a negotiation and Trump had no room to negotiate even if it he were. But he wasn’t.

2. It wasn’t a “heavily armed” raid. There were photos of officers a MAL with rifles, and that triggered some conservatives. They were so triggered they didn’t see that these officers were Secret Service, not FBI.

3. There’s no criminality for failing to follow through an executive order. The president can fire people they think aren’t doing their job. Wray doesn’t work for Trump.

4. Wray has documents at his house? Huh?

Just off the top of my head:

1. Trump’s lawyers reportedly signed off that they had delivered all papers. This was not a negotiation and Trump had no room to negotiate even if it he were. But he wasn’t.

2. It wasn’t a “heavily armed” raid. There were photos of officers a MAL with rifles, and that triggered some conservatives. They were so triggered they didn’t see that these officers were Secret Service, not FBI.

3. There’s no criminality for failing to follow through an executive order. The president can fire people they think aren’t doing their job. Wray doesn’t work for Trump.

4. Wray has documents at his house? Huh?
download.jpeg-2.jpg

B... b...but Trump....

Why has the FBI chosen to illegally refuse to comply with a legal Presidential order to declassify and release information about their seditious criminal Op?

Why have they chosen to break US law for 19 months?

Why haven't they turned them all over at 1 time?
- They haven't turned over 1 (one) box let alone 15 yet?

Why has Garland / the DOJ allowed Wray and the FBI to criminally, illegally refuse to comply with a legal order?

Why did Garland allow the FBI to conduct a raid of Trump's home for not releasing all documents after only 2 months when the FBI was / us guilty of refusing to tyrn anything over in 19 months?

The same FBI that conducted the recent Trump raid obviously has no intention of complying with a direct order to turn over documents after 19 months, so who - if not Garland - can / Will make the criminal FBI comply with the law / order?

When?

Add this refusal to enforce the law the list of Impeachable offenses for Garland - refusal to do his job, refusal to enforce the law...

The Gestapo Chief Garland will never raid on of his own
Lol, ya Wray is his own. You are a retard. Trump appointed Wray dumb ass. Hilarious. Another deluded repug retard. By the way fat ass retard conman Trump has video of the whole search. So let's see that proof of the fbi planting evidence. Retard. Guess why fax news, news maxipads and the rest of the retard so called conservative press isn't airing the tapes . Dumb ass.

What’s the crime exactly? Can you name the statute they’re violating?
Your question proves you did not even read the article I posted; otherwise, you would know. Willful ignorance, a preferred trait of snowflakes.

Read the article - educate yourself.

Here's a freebie, also proving you don't read posts because I covered this several times - the FBI Is also currently illegally refusing to comply with several FOIA Requests.

Fail, proven ignorant snowflake.

Your question proves you did not even read the article I posted; otherwise, you would know. Willful ignorance, a preferred trait of snowflakes.

Read the article - educate yourself.

Here's a freebie, also proving you don't read posts because I covered this several times - the FBI Is also currently illegally refusing to comply with several FOIA Requests.

Fail, proven ignorant snowflake.
The courts will decide if they need to comply with a FOIA request, which is a civil matter. Not criminal. If that’s the best you got, it’s pretty weak sauce.

There’s no criminal punishment for not doing the bidding of Trump.

The courts will decide if they need to comply with a FOIA request, which is a civil matter. Not criminal. If that’s the best you got, it’s pretty weak sauce.

There’s no criminal punishment for not doing the bidding of Trump.
Refusing to comy either an official lawful order is a crime, as is violating the Patriot Act, defrauding the FISA Court, illegally spying on Americans, etc...

Refusing to comy either an official lawful order is a crime, as is violating the Patriot Act, defrauding the FISA Court, illegally spying on Americans, etc...
Name the statute that makes it illegal to refuse to comply with Trump’s executive order.

There are no secrets left but whatever the regime deems secret is probably safer in Trump's basement than the notorious leakers in the FBI and CIA

Name the statute that makes it illegal to refuse to comply with Trump’s executive order.
Again, willingly ignorant dumbass, read the article I posted. I don't waste time spoon-feeding snowflakes who refuse to educate themselves.

Again, willingly ignorant dumbass, read the article I posted. I don't waste time spoon-feeding snowflakes who refuse to educate themselves.
I read it. I wanted to be sure I didn’t make a mistake so I read it again.

It’s not illegal for the DoJ to refuse to comply with Trump’s order and the article doesn’t claim any such thing.

Thread summary:

Trump cultists aren't even anywhere close to being sane, and they want everyone to know it.

I don't get it - I really don't. I mean, look when Hillary lost I was bummed out, but I didn't think for a moment that the election was stolen. I thought 60 million people's brains were stolen maybe, but not the election itself. I don't know a single fellow Hillary voter who didn't at least partially blame her for running a shitty, thicker-than-pig shit campaign either. I blamed wikileaks. But I just accepted we were at this weird moment in history when American voters gave the experts and coastal elites the finger.

But MAGA is just nuts. It's a fucking cult. It's like 75 million Timothy McVeighs, John Birches, and David Dukes all rolled into one. One poster even said it earlier: it's a movement. But I've yet to understand what people think they're getting out of it other than the satisfaction of seeing liberal tears. And it threatens to make this country self-destruct. And fuck people like Rupert Murdoch -who's not even fucking American - who absolutely know that the company he owns is peddling bullshit and won't lift a finger to stop it. He's what we Southerners would call a carpetbagger - fuck, he's a carpetbagger's carpetbagger.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

WTF?

Where do you get the heavily armed part? Trumps lawyer admitted the agents they were dressed casual. Somebody else said that was on purpose, not wanting it to look like a big deal.
I am still pretty sure, after listening to all the crap over the last week, that they crossed the T's and dotted the I's.
You shouldn't get your panties is a wad. He could have given back all of it. The way I understand it, a trump insider dropped dime on him.
I have never understook why the rank and file from afar, hold such devotion, while people that work closely with him, have not loyalty whatsoever. It could be, the closer you get, the better the vantage point.

I read it. I wanted to be sure I didn’t make a mistake so I read it again.

It’s not illegal for the DoJ to refuse to comply with Trump’s order and the article doesn’t claim any such thing.
The Director of the FBI and FBI work for the President, ignorant snowflake. So you claim the Director of the FBI can ignore / disobey the President of the United States any time he chooses? You have to be the dumbest snowflake ontjis board, or the biggest liar. Either way you're a water of time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back