Heather Heyer's Mother Thanks Trump For Words Of Comfort

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
So there you have it, folks. Heather's mother has ten times the class as the race baiting losers who call Trump a racist. Lieberals concede the moral high ground every time they open their big fat traps.

When will the lieberals get the message they elected Trump by calling people who aren't racist, RACIST?

Keep up the good work, you'll elect Trump for a second term.

...he didnt bother to learn her name....
He has speech writers who no doubt knew her name but they chose not to speak it because that would give her too much status as a martyr, a hero. Can't have these damned lefties having a hero like that.
No validation. No remorse. No apologies for two days except "It wasn't my fault." By wooing the racists, Trump let a tiger loose. He can claim innocence, and he may have truly not known what would happen, but this has shown that all the warnings by the Southern Poverty Law Center and others that the Alt Right was rising is true. If our country has to be fractured or divided over something, I'm good with it being about this. Much more worthy a fight than politics.

You mean some whites have gotten together and have decided they are tired of being shamed, ridiculed and attacked simply because they are white and are proud of their race?

Heather Heyer's mother should shut up and sit down ashamed of herself. She raised that leftist.

He has speech writers who no doubt knew her name but they chose not to speak it because that would give her too much status as a martyr, a hero. Can't have these damned lefties having a hero like that.
No validation. No remorse. No apologies for two days except "It wasn't my fault." By wooing the racists, Trump let a tiger loose. He can claim innocence, and he may have truly not known what would happen, but this has shown that all the warnings by the Southern Poverty Law Center and others that the Alt Right was rising is true. If our country has to be fractured or divided over something, I'm good with it being about this. Much more worthy a fight than politics.
He condemned the actions the other day.

I heard that tepid "condemnation." Scolding "all sides" for the violence. Very clearly not a condemnation of white nationalists but of anyone that takes their violence to the streets. Now, there's nothing wrong with condemning that--I wish everyone who throws rocks and squirts pepper spray got arrested, but in a big crowd, I suppose it's hard to see who done what and catch them. But what the President said this weekend was about as forceful as his criticism of Putin.
He's set it right, now. This probably won't be the last time. So let's see if he needs two days to stew about it next time, too.

I heard that tepid "condemnation." Scolding "all sides" for the violence. Very clearly not a condemnation of white nationalists but of anyone that takes their violence to the streets. Now, there's nothing wrong with condemning that--I wish everyone who throws rocks and squirts pepper spray got arrested, but in a big crowd, I suppose it's hard to see who done what and catch them. But what the President said this weekend was about as forceful as his criticism of Putin.
He's set it right, now. This probably won't be the last time. So let's see if he needs two days to stew about it next time, too.
He should have done like obama and beat around the bush. Oh wait, he did. My bad OL
I forgot yall hung his ass when he did that with islamic terror and black violent bigots burning shit down and killing people. :rolleyes:

When did Heather Heyer get to be black? I missed that. Was she born that way or was it spray paint?

If the vehicle was a "Dodge" - a verb that Ms. Heyer was unable to do - does that count as false advertising on Dodge's part?

Why is it when blacks riot, its free speech. When whites march and are attacked and it becomes a riot, it's racial hatred?

"Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred," Susan Bro said in a statement, according to NBC News.

I think the police did a poor job in controlling the protesters, which resulted in three deaths, two of whom were state troopers. There should have been hundreds of armed police officers on the scene to make the rally peaceful and orderly. A militarized response was necessary.

Last edited:
So there you have it, folks. Heather's mother has ten times the class as the race baiting losers who call Trump a racist. Lieberals concede the moral high ground every time they open their big fat traps.

When will the lieberals get the message they elected Trump by calling people who aren't racist, RACIST?

Keep up the good work, you'll elect Trump for a second term.
You have no link quoting the mother. I do have one though, and it's gonna kill your thread:
Mother of woman killed in Charlottesville says she won’t speak to Trump after his comments

New Topics

Forum List

Back