Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine, Navarro vs Fauci

Democrats are going to be in for a very rude awakening in the short term when hydroxychloroquine or a named branded derivative/concoction with azythromycin(e.g. Percocet) ends up being the go to drug. It is almost there now, they just don't know it because they keep watching the MSM and the lefties. Trump said it and they hate it. It is that simple. God forbid it got American back to work before the Democrats could get the amount of economic damage(and disinformation) they need to even have a chance in the upcoming election.

More and more research is showing not only its efficacy as a form of treatment, but the mechanism by which it is working. The good thing is that even the Democrats can't control this world-wide research. The entire world isn't as interested in getting at Trump at all costs, including dragging their feet with regards to this drug.

No Democrat anywhere is opposing doctors using these drugs if they are effective and recommended as a course of treatment. Widespread approval for distribution will take years of clinical trials, research, and data. But the Trump supporters see the distribution of this drug as their shot from beyond the arc to save Trump's re-election chances. Forgetting at the same time that voters this fall will be judging him on his response to the virus. Which was abysmal.
We do not have years. The virus is here and killing people daily. His response and daily briefings have been excellent and his approval ratings reflect that.

Yeah they do...

Poll: Majority of Americans now disapprove of federal coronavirus efforts, Trump’s handling of crisis
Sigh

Politico is Fake News

Yes, we know. Anything that does not praise your dear leader, your lord and master, is "fake news". Except it's not. It's actual news on the actual mishandling by this faking it administration.

He didn't mishandle anything. Blame your precious bureaucracies for anything you didn't like. He was following their cue.
Yes, he has has pretty much mishandled everything. His only saving grace has been the "deep state bureaucracies". He would be doing much better politically if he would shut up and let the experts do the talking. His rambling, often off topic, diatribes are not helping.
This post shows your bias and illogic. His daily press conferences are must see TV for knowledge as he has Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci there as well. You have lost all credibility here.

Yes, the parts that have only the doctors speaking are informative and fact based...then Trump takes the microphone.
Bullshit. He gives stats too and speaks about the likes of Boris Johnson and the PPP. You are either trolling or you’re stupid. I am leaning toward the latter.

Stats that are usually wrong.

Wow, he "speaks about the likes of BoJo". Yeah, that makes up his utterly insane rambling.
He doesn’t ramble. You do not know the meaning of the word. Why do you bother? You cannot stand him. If he cured diabetes you would still hate him. You’re not objective.

Weird then that this was so easy to find....

Trump claimed America is in 'great shape' amid coronavirus outbreak during rambling White House remarks

So strange that they used the word rambling to describe someone you say "doesn't ramble". Are you saying the journalist at The Hill doesn't know the meaning of the word either?

The man cannot make a simple statement without filling it full of off the cuff non sequiturs. That's also known as rambling.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, oh what a Christmas we all would have.
He explained he didn't want to panic the country and we are in better shape than most. First US death was in late Feb and we shut the country down in Mid March. Don't be a snowflake.

What does that have to do with his rambling?

We are not in better shape than anyone. We have the highest death rates and we are one of the worst for per capita testing.
You're kidding. We are not in better shape than the UK and Italy for instance? Are you drunk?
No, we're not. Seriously, Fox hasn't told you that we're number one in cases and deaths?

first of all we have more people than any of the European countries, we are also doing much more testing than any country in the world. So, yes, we have more identified cases, we also have a huge number of survivors, the number of survivors never gets mentioned by anyone, why is that?

we are flattening the curve in every state and the peak is expected this week. It looks like some strategic reopening can happen in early May.

We are winning, you dems and libs are losing because of your constant lying. Your heroine senile old botoxed Nancy even managed to stop a relief package that would have helped the most needy in our country. She and the dems don't give a shit about you or anyone else, political power is all that matters to those traitorous assholes.

You do realize that you contradicted yourself don't you? We have more people...therefore we should be testing more. Per capita, we are not testing the most people. Our testing has been woefully inadequate from the start.

We all want this over and people to resume a someowhat normal life. You aren't going to do that unless you are testing every single person going back to work.

What the fuck is it you think you are winning?
Yet, we have the best and most accurate tests. We need to test more but we also have much stricter guidelines. I got tested. It took a lot of red tape.

No we didn't. And that was a big part of the problem. The first batch from the CDC didn't work and weren't accurate. To make matters worse, the CDC and FDA muzzled and red taped the ability of independent labs across the country to develop and use their own tests. A directive from the commander in chief would have enabled the private sector to help almost from the word go...back when it would have mattered. But, that would require someone sitting in the Oval Office who knew how government worked and the buttons they could press to clear the road. That ain't Trump.
How the government delayed coronavirus testing
I hate playing Monday Morning QB. What I don't want people to lose focus of is that China is to blame. This is a Chinese Virus. All the deaths are on their hands.

Democrats are going to be in for a very rude awakening in the short term when hydroxychloroquine or a named branded derivative/concoction with azythromycin(e.g. Percocet) ends up being the go to drug. It is almost there now, they just don't know it because they keep watching the MSM and the lefties. Trump said it and they hate it. It is that simple. God forbid it got American back to work before the Democrats could get the amount of economic damage(and disinformation) they need to even have a chance in the upcoming election.

More and more research is showing not only its efficacy as a form of treatment, but the mechanism by which it is working. The good thing is that even the Democrats can't control this world-wide research. The entire world isn't as interested in getting at Trump at all costs, including dragging their feet with regards to this drug.

No Democrat anywhere is opposing doctors using these drugs if they are effective and recommended as a course of treatment. Widespread approval for distribution will take years of clinical trials, research, and data. But the Trump supporters see the distribution of this drug as their shot from beyond the arc to save Trump's re-election chances. Forgetting at the same time that voters this fall will be judging him on his response to the virus. Which was abysmal.
We do not have years. The virus is here and killing people daily. His response and daily briefings have been excellent and his approval ratings reflect that.

And if the patients doctor recommends the drugs as a course of treatment, it will be administered. Approval will take months, maybe years of research. Again, this isn't a miracle drug that will save Trump. He's cooked his own goose here.
Excellent briefings?..LOL. I am always amazed at Trump supporters ability to make their own reality. They really do live in their own little world. His briefings are rambling, disjointed diatribes laced with the occasional dangerous pieces of misinformation.
Months and years? Hydrox has been around for 70 years. What are you researching? Doctors all over the world are using it. People are dying now. There is no more time to research. What part of that do you not understand? Doctors are prescribing it. Millions of doses. Do you not read/watch the news? Wake up, Leftist.

I watch the news every day as well as post here. And I know desperation when I smell it. A desperate bid to save Trump's chances in November. Yes, these drugs have been around for years....and are approved to treat certain conditions..which there is a plethora of data for detailing their benefits..after years of research and testing. The FDA took the rails down and doctors are free to prescribe these drugs if they believe they will help the patient. The drug has shown promise in treating infected patients. But taking something that has shown promise in a small group (relatively speaking) and extrapolating that out to say it works for everyone is dangerous. Doctors prescribe medications and decide if they are appropriate. Not politicians or right wing media figures.

So who said it will work for everybody?

That's what the hope is for Trump's supporters. Distribute the drug to all infected. Send everyone back to work, open things up. Presto, Trump gets to do the one thing he's good at again. Campaign.
Trump? How about all the struggling Americans who need the jobs and the income? Your TDS is working overtime today. A great economy is great for everyone. You would rather watch people die and suffer so long as Trump loses? That is frankly sick.

Well, maybe if Trump acts like a President in January and takes the virus outbreak seriously, shutting down the country might not have been needed. But he decided it was more important to golf, hold his rallies, and tweet than it was to actually do his job. But his rabid supporters refuse to hold him accountable. It's everybody else's fault. Yes Trump Defense Syndrome is rampant. It is proving especially resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense.

China and the WHO were lying to the world about it. If Trump ignored them, you would have said he was dumping on the experts. You are FOS

One of the things that makes me shake my head about rabid Trump supporters like you is that you will never hold him accountable for anything. It's always someone else's fault. Same crap Trump has been pulling his entire adult life.
We are the greatest nation in the world. We don't wait for any country or organization to act before we do. Trump is an incompetent fraud. It's no surprise he failed to act. He doesn't have the capacity.

I hold him fully responsible for our rapid and effective response to this virus.

Its Ok, if you hate him, but please stop the lies about the virus response. It has been outstanding in every way.

No he hasn't. Outside of restricting travel from China and Europe, he largely did nothing until he was forced to on March 13th. But if that's the bar you supporters set for him, that's not my problem. If Trump displayed your idea of "outstanding" in my company, he'd have already been shown the door. I understand he's your guy, though.

And if the patients doctor recommends the drugs as a course of treatment, it will be administered. Approval will take months, maybe years of research. Again, this isn't a miracle drug that will save Trump. He's cooked his own goose here.
Excellent briefings?..LOL. I am always amazed at Trump supporters ability to make their own reality. They really do live in their own little world. His briefings are rambling, disjointed diatribes laced with the occasional dangerous pieces of misinformation.
Months and years? Hydrox has been around for 70 years. What are you researching? Doctors all over the world are using it. People are dying now. There is no more time to research. What part of that do you not understand? Doctors are prescribing it. Millions of doses. Do you not read/watch the news? Wake up, Leftist.

I watch the news every day as well as post here. And I know desperation when I smell it. A desperate bid to save Trump's chances in November. Yes, these drugs have been around for years....and are approved to treat certain conditions..which there is a plethora of data for detailing their benefits..after years of research and testing. The FDA took the rails down and doctors are free to prescribe these drugs if they believe they will help the patient. The drug has shown promise in treating infected patients. But taking something that has shown promise in a small group (relatively speaking) and extrapolating that out to say it works for everyone is dangerous. Doctors prescribe medications and decide if they are appropriate. Not politicians or right wing media figures.

That's what the hope is for Trump's supporters. Distribute the drug to all infected. Send everyone back to work, open things up. Presto, Trump gets to do the one thing he's good at again. Campaign.
Trump? How about all the struggling Americans who need the jobs and the income? Your TDS is working overtime today. A great economy is great for everyone. You would rather watch people die and suffer so long as Trump loses? That is frankly sick.

Well, maybe if Trump acts like a President in January and takes the virus outbreak seriously, shutting down the country might not have been needed. But he decided it was more important to golf, hold his rallies, and tweet than it was to actually do his job. But his rabid supporters refuse to hold him accountable. It's everybody else's fault. Yes Trump Defense Syndrome is rampant. It is proving especially resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense.

China and the WHO were lying to the world about it. If Trump ignored them, you would have said he was dumping on the experts. You are FOS

One of the things that makes me shake my head about rabid Trump supporters like you is that you will never hold him accountable for anything. It's always someone else's fault. Same crap Trump has been pulling his entire adult life.
We are the greatest nation in the world. We don't wait for any country or organization to act before we do. Trump is an incompetent fraud. It's no surprise he failed to act. He doesn't have the capacity.

I hold him fully responsible for our rapid and effective response to this virus.

Its Ok, if you hate him, but please stop the lies about the virus response. It has been outstanding in every way.

No he hasn't. Outside of restricting travel from China and Europe, he largely did nothing until he was forced to on March 13th. But if that's the bar you supporters set for him, that's not my problem. If Trump displayed your idea of "outstanding" in my company, he'd have already been shown the door. I understand he's your guy, though.

The President acted on advice from the CDC. They were calling the shots, not the President.

Orange Man Bad. They can’t take it. By definition everything he does is bad because he is Trump.

Remember the whole lie about stealing the election from a HIllary? People just moved on to the next thing because OMB!

He responded to the virus with a racist travel ban!

He didn’t do it soon enough! Just morons. Many disingenuous as well.

It's your typical leftist game of trying to put Republicans in a damned if you do and damned if you don't position.

They were crying that Trump didn't listen to his people; Trump does what Trump wants, and ignores everybody else; Trump thinks he's king and only he calls all the shots.

What the President did was exactly what they were complaining that he doesn't do. He was listening to the recommendation of the CDC, the FDA, and the medical personnel on is staff. Guess what? Now they are complaining he didn't disregard their input and act on his own.
It’s going to be some time before we really understand what Trump did with the information he got, including Congressional hearings.

Sorry, but I don’t think you can justify saying that he did everything they told him to do.

Sure I can. Need the timeline? I have it if you like.

Nobody ever imagined our country could be anything like this. It's something very few alive today have ever experienced.

No, you can’t. Not without interviewing the people who have been involved.

Although we all know how Trump feels about his staff testifying under oath, so I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Correct. Trump doesn't allow his staff to entertain the commies and their witch hunts. They have more important things to do than play games.

So we will never know the truth. Only what Trump tells us. And he’s never exaggerate or lie, right?

Right?

Trump underestimated the impact early on, as did Pelosi and Cuomo. Should they be removed from office?

Pelosi went to Chinatown on Feb 25th. She encouraged people to go there. Shouldn’t she have been practicing social distancing?

Doesn’t bother you because she is a Dimm. If Trump had done it you would lose your mind.

The first stay at home order in the country was March 17th, in the Bay Area. At the time seen as a provocative move. So, who cares about February 24th (not 25th)?
First death was Feb 28th. So you close the country on one death?

Trump following about 45 other countries closed down travel from China (though the ban was looked more like swiss cheese) and I guess you're saying he overreacted?

1 death, great context dude.
But that was what it was. NBA closed down on the 24th. MA shut down on the 16th. On what date would you have shut the country down?

NBA announced suspending games on March 11th after their own players came down with the virus. Progressive sports organization made the right decision.

Trump back in January should have gotten the U.S. government involved in procuring PPE equipment and medical devices. Instead of causing an atmosphere where the federal government was bidding against states driving up the price for these essential items.

Also, not inventing the myth that the virus was just going to go away and somehow convincing his band of nitwits that the country was over reacting. A view still held today.
You still have not answered my question. Thanks for that.

Mid March would have been nice. Instead we got "If you feel sick stay at home" even though at the time it was known that people could spread the disease if the were asymptomatic. As of today the country is not 'shut down' as you say.

But it's more than that. We have a shortage of tests, why didn't the president fully enact the DPA to have companies create them? Why didn't we just use the WHO tests that were offered until we could create enough of our own? Whey did we let companies sell PPE overseas AND raise the bids between states to eventually include the United States? What a waste of time and money while health care workers on the front line fought for their own lives let alone others.

We got caught flat footed because of slow to act president. Actually he wasn't slow to act he was more than ready to tell Americans this was nothing even as he was privately briefed on it's seriousness.
MA was on lockdown in Mid March. 16th to be exact. Thanks for answering.

It was March 24th.

My kids stopped going to school on the 16th. I was ordered to stay home from work on the 16th. 24th was the final hammer.

MA issued stay at home orders on the 24th on a state wide level. It's as simple as that.

State was already mostly shut down at that time. Tough to go to work when your kids are home. Do you have kids?

If by mostly you mean public schools...sure. That is far short of stay at home orders.

Nice lie, buddy.

Yeah they do...

Poll: Majority of Americans now disapprove of federal coronavirus efforts, Trump’s handling of crisis
Sigh

Politico is Fake News

Yes, we know. Anything that does not praise your dear leader, your lord and master, is "fake news". Except it's not. It's actual news on the actual mishandling by this faking it administration.

He didn't mishandle anything. Blame your precious bureaucracies for anything you didn't like. He was following their cue.
Yes, he has has pretty much mishandled everything. His only saving grace has been the "deep state bureaucracies". He would be doing much better politically if he would shut up and let the experts do the talking. His rambling, often off topic, diatribes are not helping.
This post shows your bias and illogic. His daily press conferences are must see TV for knowledge as he has Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci there as well. You have lost all credibility here.

Yes, the parts that have only the doctors speaking are informative and fact based...then Trump takes the microphone.
Bullshit. He gives stats too and speaks about the likes of Boris Johnson and the PPP. You are either trolling or you’re stupid. I am leaning toward the latter.

Wow, he "speaks about the likes of BoJo". Yeah, that makes up his utterly insane rambling.
He doesn’t ramble. You do not know the meaning of the word. Why do you bother? You cannot stand him. If he cured diabetes you would still hate him. You’re not objective.

Trump claimed America is in 'great shape' amid coronavirus outbreak during rambling White House remarks

So strange that they used the word rambling to describe someone you say "doesn't ramble". Are you saying the journalist at The Hill doesn't know the meaning of the word either?

The man cannot make a simple statement without filling it full of off the cuff non sequiturs. That's also known as rambling.

He explained he didn't want to panic the country and we are in better shape than most. First US death was in late Feb and we shut the country down in Mid March. Don't be a snowflake.

We are not in better shape than anyone. We have the highest death rates and we are one of the worst for per capita testing.
You're kidding. We are not in better shape than the UK and Italy for instance? Are you drunk?
No, we're not. Seriously, Fox hasn't told you that we're number one in cases and deaths?

first of all we have more people than any of the European countries, we are also doing much more testing than any country in the world. So, yes, we have more identified cases, we also have a huge number of survivors, the number of survivors never gets mentioned by anyone, why is that?

we are flattening the curve in every state and the peak is expected this week. It looks like some strategic reopening can happen in early May.

We are winning, you dems and libs are losing because of your constant lying. Your heroine senile old botoxed Nancy even managed to stop a relief package that would have helped the most needy in our country. She and the dems don't give a shit about you or anyone else, political power is all that matters to those traitorous assholes.

You do realize that you contradicted yourself don't you? We have more people...therefore we should be testing more. Per capita, we are not testing the most people. Our testing has been woefully inadequate from the start.

We all want this over and people to resume a someowhat normal life. You aren't going to do that unless you are testing every single person going back to work.

Yet, we have the best and most accurate tests. We need to test more but we also have much stricter guidelines. I got tested. It took a lot of red tape.

No we didn't. And that was a big part of the problem. The first batch from the CDC didn't work and weren't accurate. To make matters worse, the CDC and FDA muzzled and red taped the ability of independent labs across the country to develop and use their own tests. A directive from the commander in chief would have enabled the private sector to help almost from the word go...back when it would have mattered. But, that would require someone sitting in the Oval Office who knew how government worked and the buttons they could press to clear the road. That ain't Trump.
I hate playing Monday Morning QB. What I don't want people to lose focus of is that China is to blame. This is a Chinese Virus. All the deaths are on their hands.

You don't like it? Whew...get ready for it. China, the CDC, the FDA, WHO will all have questions to answer when this dies down. But eventually, people in THIS country are going to start demanding answers from their leaders on why the response to this virus outbreak was completely botched, when we had ample warning it was coming. Specifically, they will focus on the top spot and the hot mess sitting in the White House. Every single minute of his daily schedule from January 23rd to March 13th is going to be scrutinized. The press is going to ask questions and the voters are going to want answers that don't go on into run on sentences. You think it's bad now. Give it three or four months. Just in time for the conventions.

The President acted on advice from the CDC. They were calling the shots, not the President.

Orange Man Bad. They can’t take it. By definition everything he does is bad because he is Trump.

Remember the whole lie about stealing the election from a HIllary? People just moved on to the next thing because OMB!

He responded to the virus with a racist travel ban!

He didn’t do it soon enough! Just morons. Many disingenuous as well.

It's your typical leftist game of trying to put Republicans in a damned if you do and damned if you don't position.

They were crying that Trump didn't listen to his people; Trump does what Trump wants, and ignores everybody else; Trump thinks he's king and only he calls all the shots.

What the President did was exactly what they were complaining that he doesn't do. He was listening to the recommendation of the CDC, the FDA, and the medical personnel on is staff. Guess what? Now they are complaining he didn't disregard their input and act on his own.
It’s going to be some time before we really understand what Trump did with the information he got, including Congressional hearings.

Sorry, but I don’t think you can justify saying that he did everything they told him to do.

Sure I can. Need the timeline? I have it if you like.

Nobody ever imagined our country could be anything like this. It's something very few alive today have ever experienced.

No, you can’t. Not without interviewing the people who have been involved.

Although we all know how Trump feels about his staff testifying under oath, so I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Correct. Trump doesn't allow his staff to entertain the commies and their witch hunts. They have more important things to do than play games.

So we will never know the truth. Only what Trump tells us. And he’s never exaggerate or lie, right?

Right?

Trump underestimated the impact early on, as did Pelosi and Cuomo. Should they be removed from office?

Pelosi went to Chinatown on Feb 25th. She encouraged people to go there. Shouldn’t she have been practicing social distancing?

Doesn’t bother you because she is a Dimm. If Trump had done it you would lose your mind.

The first stay at home order in the country was March 17th, in the Bay Area. At the time seen as a provocative move. So, who cares about February 24th (not 25th)?
First death was Feb 28th. So you close the country on one death?

Trump following about 45 other countries closed down travel from China (though the ban was looked more like swiss cheese) and I guess you're saying he overreacted?

1 death, great context dude.
But that was what it was. NBA closed down on the 24th. MA shut down on the 16th. On what date would you have shut the country down?

NBA announced suspending games on March 11th after their own players came down with the virus. Progressive sports organization made the right decision.

Trump back in January should have gotten the U.S. government involved in procuring PPE equipment and medical devices. Instead of causing an atmosphere where the federal government was bidding against states driving up the price for these essential items.

Also, not inventing the myth that the virus was just going to go away and somehow convincing his band of nitwits that the country was over reacting. A view still held today.
You still have not answered my question. Thanks for that.

Mid March would have been nice. Instead we got "If you feel sick stay at home" even though at the time it was known that people could spread the disease if the were asymptomatic. As of today the country is not 'shut down' as you say.

But it's more than that. We have a shortage of tests, why didn't the president fully enact the DPA to have companies create them? Why didn't we just use the WHO tests that were offered until we could create enough of our own? Whey did we let companies sell PPE overseas AND raise the bids between states to eventually include the United States? What a waste of time and money while health care workers on the front line fought for their own lives let alone others.

We got caught flat footed because of slow to act president. Actually he wasn't slow to act he was more than ready to tell Americans this was nothing even as he was privately briefed on it's seriousness.
MA was on lockdown in Mid March. 16th to be exact. Thanks for answering.

It was March 24th.

My kids stopped going to school on the 16th. I was ordered to stay home from work on the 16th. 24th was the final hammer.

MA issued stay at home orders on the 24th on a state wide level. It's as simple as that.

State was already mostly shut down at that time. Tough to go to work when your kids are home. Do you have kids?

If by mostly you mean public schools...sure. That is far short of stay at home orders.

Nice lie, buddy.
What are you talking about? On the 16th there was zero traffic. Boston was basically shut down. How is it a lie? You obviously don't have kids.

Yeah they do...

Sigh

Politico is Fake News

You don't like it? Whew...get ready for it. China, the CDC, the FDA, WHO will all have questions to answer when this dies down. But eventually, people in THIS country are going to start demanding answers from their leaders on why the response to this virus outbreak was completely botched, when we had ample warning it was coming. Specifically, they will focus on the top spot and the hot mess sitting in the White House. Every single minute of his daily schedule from January 23rd to March 13th is going to be scrutinized. The press is going to ask questions and the voters are going to want answers that don't go on into run on sentences. You think it's bad now. Give it three or four months. Just in time for the conventions.
China, the CDC, the FDA, WHO will all have questions to answer when this dies down.

Do you guarantee this happens?

Let’s all agree to blame China.
Now what? Did the virus magically go away?
No. But now we can begin to prep the country to not let it happen again. SARS began there too. Time to hold them accountable.
How are you going to hold them accountable?
Sanctions, moving the supply chain, hit their pocketbook. Needs to be a coordinated effort with South America and Europe.
So the shit you guys wanted to do all along?

suspicious

No. But now we can begin to prep the country to not let it happen again. SARS began there too. Time to hold them accountable.
Sanctions, moving the supply chain, hit their pocketbook. Needs to be a coordinated effort with South America and Europe.

suspicious
You guys?

A memo from Peter Navarro said failure to contain a coronavirus outbreak could lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths and trillions of dollars in economic losses. It is the most direct warning known to have circulated at a key moment among top administration officials.
I wonder if Navarro himself leaked the memo. It makes him look pretty damn good while it makes Trump look asleep at the wheel, doing nothing to guard the country against this deadly virus despite warnings.
The President shut down entry from China on January 31st and Democrats called him a racist.

suspicious
You guys?

yes, idiots

suspicious
You guys?

yes, idiots
LOL - you seem upset. Don't be such a snowflake.

suspicious
You guys?

Red hats.

why would trump read pandemic memos when he could be up at 2am tweeting ?

browbeating reporters, and blowing MAGA political smoke would suffer BIGLY

buy quinine, and get a FREE mosquito net !!!!

HURRY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST -

EXPRESS ORDERS CALL ... BR 549

THATS - BR549

suspicious
You guys?

Red hats.
I am a registered independent and as you know a big supporter of Israel. If Israel had unleashed this virus I would turn on them and support BDS. Now I support BDS on China.

Forum List

Back