Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine, Navarro vs Fauci

Hydroxychloroquine, sold as Plaquenil, is a very safe drug. It has been in use with many malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis patients for decades. The question is whether it is effective against COVID-19. It might help to take a step back and look at terminology:

"Anecdotal evidence," in science, means evidence of an outcome not covered in a repeatable trial. It doesn't mean "out of left field," and the casual use of anecdotal evidence to indicate something with less credibility than a rumor isn't the same thing. Chloroquine is a toxic substance used to treat drug-resistant malaria cases, as a preferred alternative to letting the patient die. It is also used in fish tank cleaners. Not the same thing as hydroxychloroquine.

Medicine is the most primitive of our sciences, and one reason is that it is part science, part art. When science fails, the physician is left with art. When chemoradiation failed with my bladder cancer, my oncologist and I discussed alternatives. He had read the preliminary literature on a drug used for other purposes which he felt might work on my cancer; I read the material and concurred. I was recently discharged as cancer-free. Sometimes, when science cannot give a physician the answers he wants to have, the physician has to turn to art. What has worked under what circumstances with what kinds of patients with what symptoms in the past, and is there evidence of success in situations similar to those involving me and this patient? If the choices are between near-certain death and using a safe pill that will probably work, a physician's choice is pretty clear. That does not mean the physician believes that the drug has been proven effective to the gold standard of success in multiple repeatable trials. Thousands of physicians around the world treating hundreds of thousands of patients are prescribing hydroxychloroquine wearing their "artist" hat, not their "scientist" hat.

In the 1980s, after medical school, I was practicing psychiatry in Europe and became aware that manic-depressive patients, now called bipolar, were getting relief from use of anticonvulsants. I read the limited literature, talked with pharmacists and neurologists, and concluded that anticonvulsants were worth a try, because the alternative was antipsychotics, all of which had serious, bad side-effects. I explained my rationale to my patients, and prescribed the safest, oldest, anticonvulsants I could find for some bipolar patients. Today, anticonvulsants are proven to work in patients with bipolar disorder. The oath I took begins "First, do no harm." It does not begin, "First, do nothing."
Quite true, to an extent, and so is this partial excerpts from :Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) dose, indications, adverse effects, interactions... from PDR.net
COMMON BRAND NAMES
Plaquenil, Quineprox
INVESTIGATIONAL USE: For the treatment of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection†, the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)†.

CONTRAINDICATIONS / PRECAUTIONS
Accidental exposure, children, infants, neonates
The safety and efficacy of the chronic use of hydroxychloroquine for systemic lupus erythematosus and juvenile idiopathic arthritis in children and infants have not been established. Children are especially sensitive to the 4-aminoquinoline compounds. Fatalities have been reported after accidental exposure of chloroquine; some cases involved relatively small doses (e.g., 0.75 g or 1 g in a 3-year-old child). Strongly warn patients to keep hydroxychloroquine out of the reach of pediatric patients, including neonates, infants, children, and adolescents.
Bradycardia, cardiac arrhythmias, cardiac disease, coronary artery disease, females, geriatric, heart failure, hypertension, hypocalcemia, hypokalemia, hypomagnesemia, long QT syndrome, malnutrition, myocardial infarction, QT prolongation, thyroid disease
Hydroxychloroquine prolongs the QT interval. Obtain a pre-treatment QTc using a standard 12-lead ECG, telemetry, or mobile ECG device. Obtain baseline electrolytes, including calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Determine if the patient is currently on any QT-prolonging medications that can be discontinued. Document high-risk cardiovascular and comorbid conditions. If the baseline QTc is 500 msec or more and/or the patient has an inherent tendency to develop an exaggerated QTc response (i.e., change of 60 msec or more), correct contributing electrolyte abnormalities, review and discontinue other unnecessary QTc prolonging medications, and proceed with close QTc surveillance. Obtain an initial on-therapy QTc approximately 2 to 4 hours after the first dose and then again at 48 and 96 hours after treatment initiation. If the baseline QTc is 460 to 499 msec (prepubertal), 470 to 499 msec (postpubertal males), or 480 to 499 msec (postpubertal females), correct contributing electrolyte abnormalities, review and discontinue other unnecessary QTc prolonging medications, and obtain an initial on-therapy QTc 48 and 96 hours after treatment initiation. If the baseline QTc is less than 460 msec (prepubertal), less than 470 msec (postpubertal males), or less than 480 msec (postpubertal females), correct electrolyte abnormalities and obtain an initial on-therapy QTc 48 and 96 hours after treatment initiation.[65170] Use hydroxychloroquine with caution in patients with cardiac disease or other conditions that may increase the risk of QT prolongation including cardiac arrhythmias, congenital long QT syndrome, heart failure, bradycardia, myocardial infarction, hypertension, coronary artery disease, hypomagnesemia, hypokalemia, hypocalcemia, or in patients receiving medications known to prolong the QT interval or cause electrolyte imbalances. Females, geriatric patients, patients with diabetes, thyroid disease, malnutrition, liver impairment, or those who drink alcohol to excess may also be at increased risk for QT prolongation.[28432] [28457] [41806] [56592] [56959] [56961] [56963] Consider chronic toxicity when conduction disorders (bundle-branch block, AV block) or biventricular hypertrophy are diagnosed. If cardiotoxicity is suspected, prompt discontinuation of hydroxychloroquine may prevent life-threatening cardiac complications.[41806]
ADVERSE REACTIONS

Severe
cardiomyopathy / Delayed / 0-1.0
hepatic failure / Delayed / 0-1.0
suicidal ideation / Delayed / 0-1.0
macular degeneration / Delayed / Incidence not known
visual impairment / Early / Incidence not known
retinopathy / Delayed / Incidence not known
corneal opacification / Delayed / Incidence not known
toxic epidermal necrolysis / Delayed / Incidence not known
Drug Reaction with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) / Delayed / Incidence not known
bronchospasm / Rapid / Incidence not known
Stevens-Johnson syndrome / Delayed / Incidence not known
exfoliative dermatitis / Delayed / Incidence not known
erythema multiforme / Delayed / Incidence not known
angioedema / Rapid / Incidence not known
porphyria / Delayed / Incidence not known
acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis (AGEP) / Delayed / Incidence not known
aplastic anemia / Delayed / Incidence not known
agranulocytosis / Delayed / Incidence not known
hearing loss / Delayed / Incidence not known
torsade de pointes / Rapid / Incidence not known
ventricular tachycardia / Early / Incidence not known
ventricular fibrillation / Early / Incidence not known
pulmonary hypertension / Delayed / Incidence not known
AV block / Early / Incidence not known
heart failure / Delayed / Incidence not known
seizures / Delayed / Incidence not known

I am no druggist or doctor of any type, and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I do check the PDR before starting a course of medications and am able to discuss with doctor if necessary. If he evaluates, knowing my honest medical history (which is actually pretty bland reading, unless looking at my shot record) and recommends starting a course for treatment of Covid-19, I will take it. FDA says it is an investigational drug that can be prescribed in the treatment of Covid-19. It obviously is not for everyone. Trump's recommendation is certainly not worth considering.

I know this much, Navarro has been a hawk on China, well ahead of the game in terms of what threat they pose to the world. The guy I probably most trust in his administration to stay the course on confronting abusers of America.

Fauci, has been getting sunshine shined up his behind by CNN in particular for some time. This article was co-written by that guy in high school who I would expect to rat someone out to the teacher if he heard them curse in gym class, Jim Acosta. I think Fauci seeks the spotlight too often and he is a little too sure of himself for my tastes for this type of situation with many unknowns. I'm glad when Trump calls him out about wanting to shut the country down for 2 years, I think it's an odd, broad position to take considering how some states are far less impacted by this virus than others.

Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine

(CNN)There was a heated disagreement in the Situation Room this weekend over the efficacy of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- but multiple sources say it was mostly one-sided, as President Donald Trump's top trade adviser Peter Navarro feuded with other officials over the drug's unproven effectiveness to treat coronavirus.

The debate is not a new one inside the coronavirus task force -- and medical experts have repeatedly explained to the President that there is a risk in enthusiastically touting hydroxychloroquine in case the drug doesn't ultimately work to combat the virus. But other aides and outside advisers have sided with Trump, including Navarro, who is still not a formal part of the task force but has wedged himself into the meetings.

Axios first reported on the disagreement inside the White House about the drug.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

Fauci's been good to have in our corner but OTOH reminds me of that saying "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail". He's too insular. Trump is wise to bring other people in and listen.
Yeah, let's listen to what the economist has to say over the health care professional with over 50 years experience during a pandemic.

Yeah, let's stay in our houses like hermits for two years. Brilliant plan. There will be NO viruses left likely, but also, no economy. And no America.

Great idea. Brilliant.
That's exactly what The VOR asshole would LOVE to see happen if it would destroy President Trump.
You're an idiot. But hey, when it comes to YOUR health, if you want to trust in an economist for your well-being, knock yourself out.

Personally, I'll side with the medical professionals when it comes to my health during this pandemic, and I'll do my best taking precautions to prevent myself from contracting this virus from some stupid fuck like you.

And one more thing assholes --- you and sue --- nobody said anything about staying in their homes without coming out for two years. That's just more of the loads of bullshit you idiots invent.

It truly is amazing how fucking stupid you retards are.

If Fauci a medical professional? He said he would take it if he had the virus.
Sorry, but you aren't making any sense. Learn English and then get back to me.
Of you get corvid will you refuse this drug?
Yes, because it wouldn't be prescribed by a medical professional. You on the other hand would take it because trump and an economist told you to, LOL. Good luck.
Who told you that it wouldn't be prescribed by a medical professional?
Are you telling me doctors are currently prescribing hydroxychloroquine for covid-19?
Of course they are. Who told you that they weren't?
Doctors are prescribing it for covid-19? Link me to that. There haven't even been clinical trials for this drug as a treatment for covid-19.

Doctors are prescribing it for themselves and their loved ones.

What do they know that you don't?

THINK!

They are NOT prescribing it for themselves or their loved ones.
There is absolutely NO prophylactic effect from these drugs.
If you do not have a dangerous fever, you should NOT take quinine.
If you do not have a bacterial lung infection, you should not take any antibiotics.

take all the malaria meds you want - you can still get the virus and pass it on to others.

You don't know that yet. It hasn't been tested as a preventative. Right now, they are giving it to people that already have COVID. And if this malaria drug works on half of the people, then I'd say we made great headway against this pandemic.

I know this much, Navarro has been a hawk on China, well ahead of the game in terms of what threat they pose to the world. The guy I probably most trust in his administration to stay the course on confronting abusers of America.

Fauci, has been getting sunshine shined up his behind by CNN in particular for some time. This article was co-written by that guy in high school who I would expect to rat someone out to the teacher if he heard them curse in gym class, Jim Acosta. I think Fauci seeks the spotlight too often and he is a little too sure of himself for my tastes for this type of situation with many unknowns. I'm glad when Trump calls him out about wanting to shut the country down for 2 years, I think it's an odd, broad position to take considering how some states are far less impacted by this virus than others.

(CNN)There was a heated disagreement in the Situation Room this weekend over the efficacy of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- but multiple sources say it was mostly one-sided, as President Donald Trump's top trade adviser Peter Navarro feuded with other officials over the drug's unproven effectiveness to treat coronavirus.

The debate is not a new one inside the coronavirus task force -- and medical experts have repeatedly explained to the President that there is a risk in enthusiastically touting hydroxychloroquine in case the drug doesn't ultimately work to combat the virus. But other aides and outside advisers have sided with Trump, including Navarro, who is still not a formal part of the task force but has wedged himself into the meetings.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.
Hmm, let's see....dipshit Trump appointee trying to save the 2020 election, vs. Career scientist..

Gee, tough call...

Hydroxychloroquine, sold as Plaquenil, is a very safe drug. It has been in use with many malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis patients for decades. The question is whether it is effective against COVID-19. It might help to take a step back and look at terminology:

"Anecdotal evidence," in science, means evidence of an outcome not covered in a repeatable trial. It doesn't mean "out of left field," and the casual use of anecdotal evidence to indicate something with less credibility than a rumor isn't the same thing. Chloroquine is a toxic substance used to treat drug-resistant malaria cases, as a preferred alternative to letting the patient die. It is also used in fish tank cleaners. Not the same thing as hydroxychloroquine.

Medicine is the most primitive of our sciences, and one reason is that it is part science, part art. When science fails, the physician is left with art. When chemoradiation failed with my bladder cancer, my oncologist and I discussed alternatives. He had read the preliminary literature on a drug used for other purposes which he felt might work on my cancer; I read the material and concurred. I was recently discharged as cancer-free. Sometimes, when science cannot give a physician the answers he wants to have, the physician has to turn to art. What has worked under what circumstances with what kinds of patients with what symptoms in the past, and is there evidence of success in situations similar to those involving me and this patient? If the choices are between near-certain death and using a safe pill that will probably work, a physician's choice is pretty clear. That does not mean the physician believes that the drug has been proven effective to the gold standard of success in multiple repeatable trials. Thousands of physicians around the world treating hundreds of thousands of patients are prescribing hydroxychloroquine wearing their "artist" hat, not their "scientist" hat.

In the 1980s, after medical school, I was practicing psychiatry in Europe and became aware that manic-depressive patients, now called bipolar, were getting relief from use of anticonvulsants. I read the limited literature, talked with pharmacists and neurologists, and concluded that anticonvulsants were worth a try, because the alternative was antipsychotics, all of which had serious, bad side-effects. I explained my rationale to my patients, and prescribed the safest, oldest, anticonvulsants I could find for some bipolar patients. Today, anticonvulsants are proven to work in patients with bipolar disorder. The oath I took begins "First, do no harm." It does not begin, "First, do nothing."

Not really disagreeing much except that Plaquenil is not really benign and does have lots of potential and risky side effects. The only advantage with COVID-19 is to treat when the fever has become severe, and it is only for the fever that Planquenil is useful.

{...
Plaquenil Side Effects
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking hydroxychloroquine:
Incidence not known
  • Blistering, peeling, loosening of the skin
  • blurred vision or other vision changes
  • chest discomfort, pain, or tightness
  • cough or hoarseness
  • dark urine
  • decreased urination
  • defective color vision
  • diarrhea
  • difficulty breathing
  • difficulty seeing at night
  • dizziness or fainting
  • fast, pounding, uneven heartbeat
  • feeling that others are watching you or controlling your behavior
  • feeling that others can hear your thoughts
  • feeling, seeing, or hearing things that are not there
  • fever with or without chills
  • general feeling of tiredness or weakness
  • headache
  • inability to move the eyes
  • increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
  • joint or muscle pain
  • large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, and sex organs
  • loss of hearing
  • lower back or side pain
  • noisy breathing
  • painful or difficult urination
  • red irritated eyes
  • red skin lesions, often with a purple center
  • severe mood or mental changes
  • sore throat sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
  • sticking out of the tongue
  • stomach pain
  • swelling of the feet or lower legs
  • swollen or painful glands
  • trouble with breathing, speaking, or swallowing
  • uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
  • unusual behavior
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • unusual facial expressions
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • yellow eyes or skin
...}

Those are more extreme than the typical side effects of most drugs.

This MAY be a treatment and hopefully it will but Trump was being asinine about it.

That kind of talk from someone in his position is insane and dangerous. There are people who already depend on this drug and hoarding means they won't get it.

The President announced yesterday that we received millions and millions of doses of hydroxychlorquine. You can't "hoard" prescription medications like you can toilet paper.

This MAY be a treatment and hopefully it will but Trump was being asinine about it.

That kind of talk from someone in his position is insane and dangerous. There are people who already depend on this drug and hoarding means they won't get it.

The President announced yesterday that we received millions and millions of doses of hydroxychlorquine. You can't "hoard" prescription medications like you can toilet paper.
Now Jared will sell them to the highest bidder, or to whomever offers him the best loan to bail him out of his bad business dealings.

take all the malaria meds you want - you can still get the virus and pass it on to others.

You don't know that yet. It hasn't been tested as a preventative. Right now, they are giving it to people that already have COVID. And if this malaria drug works on half of the people, then I'd say we made great headway against this pandemic.

No, I can guarantee it has absolutely NO effect on the COVID-19 at all!
It is ONLY to bring down a very high fever, if you have a very high fever, regardless of what caused the fever.
There are really no known drugs for any viruses, and drugs are only prescribed to fight the side effects caused by the viral infection.

Last edited:
I'm promoting the notion that there is no reason to believe it can help without scientific research and studies.

Wait a minute here... Have you not seen all the success stories about people getting better because of this drug? You don't need ANY scientific research to read and understand all the testimonies and success stories. Even a 5 year old who doesn't even know what science is can see that if the drug is fixing everybody who takes it, then it is helping. You don't need any science to see if something works. Do you need a scale to see if you are fat?

Hmm, let's see....dipshit Trump appointee trying to save the 2020 election, vs. Career scientist..

Gee, tough call...
He's trying to save lives, as opposed to some career bureaucrat who doesn't give a fuck if people die of if they can't earn a living.

Gee, tough call.

Your "career scientist" is a Hillary butthole licking goon. He's been lying to the public his entire career. He lied about who can contract HIV. Why should anyone believe this asshole?

Have you not seen all the success stories about people getting better because of this drug? You don't need ANY scientific research to read and understand all the testimonies and success stories.
That is anecdotal evidence, not scientific evidence. Yes, as it turns out, scientists can read. Shocking, I know.

No, I can guarnantee is has absolutely NO effect on the COVID-19 at all!
It is ONLY to bring down a very high fever, if you have a very high fever, regardless of what caused the fever.
There are really no known drugs for any viruses, and drugs are only prescribed to fight the side effects caused by the viral infection.
How can you guarantee that? You're nothing but an ignoramus

10,000 people now dead in the US, what does Trump have to lose??

theres no evidence malaria drugs keep the virus from SPREADING -

SPREADING - not dying - SPREADING

STOP THE VIRUS FROM SPREADING

get it dumbasses ?

There is no guarantee the flu shot will stop you from getting the flu and spreading it. You simply play the odds.

He's trying to save lives
No he isn't. He is trying to protect the image of the Fuhrer.

Fauci, the career doctors and scientist, is trying to save lives. His oath was to his patients. Navarro's oath was to the Constitution, which he then immediately replaced with Dear Leader, as everyone who still has a job in the white house has done.

Not really disagreeing much except that Plaquenil is not really benign and does have lots of potential and risky side effects. The only advantage with COVID-19 is to treat when the fever has become severe, and it is only for the fever that Planquenil is useful.

{...
Plaquenil Side Effects
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking hydroxychloroquine:
Incidence not known
  • Blistering, peeling, loosening of the skin
  • blurred vision or other vision changes
  • chest discomfort, pain, or tightness
  • cough or hoarseness
  • dark urine
  • decreased urination
  • defective color vision
  • diarrhea
  • difficulty breathing
  • difficulty seeing at night
  • dizziness or fainting
  • fast, pounding, uneven heartbeat
  • feeling that others are watching you or controlling your behavior
  • feeling that others can hear your thoughts
  • feeling, seeing, or hearing things that are not there
  • fever with or without chills
  • general feeling of tiredness or weakness
  • headache
  • inability to move the eyes
  • increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
  • joint or muscle pain
  • large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, and sex organs
  • loss of hearing
  • lower back or side pain
  • noisy breathing
  • painful or difficult urination
  • red irritated eyes
  • red skin lesions, often with a purple center
  • severe mood or mental changes
  • sore throat sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
  • sticking out of the tongue
  • stomach pain
  • swelling of the feet or lower legs
  • swollen or painful glands
  • trouble with breathing, speaking, or swallowing
  • uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
  • unusual behavior
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • unusual facial expressions
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • yellow eyes or skin
...}

Those are more extreme than the typical side effects of most drugs.
No they aren't. You should see the side effects listed for the drugs I take.

And? There is only anecdotal evidence that it works which quite frankly isn't good enough. My friend who has COVID was prescribed it and had to immediately stop. Other patients it might work but until proven otherwise through clinical trials it's not a wonder drug.
We elected Trump to get things done. Clinical trials would be a waste of time right now.

So you just want to prescribe everyone medication that may or may not send them into cardiac arrest?

My God this is stupid. Z-packs alone in theory can cause cardiac arrest and yet it is prescribed millions of times per year. The benefits FAR outweigh the very minimal chance of this complication.

Tens of millions of people aren't taking the Z-pack. As a person with very bad drug reactions to supposedly "benign" drugs, I would be reluctant to try a drug which could damage my heart, my kidneys, and leave me blind, unless there was absolutely no other hope. No fucking way I'd take it as a "precaution".

Not to mention, that my sister, who is SUPPOSED to by taking hydroxychloroquine for her reumatoid arthritis, and who literally needs the drug to continue living, can't get it because the entire world's supply has been diverted to corona virus testing.

Well then, as a true collectivist believer you agree that your sister must then give her life for the greater good

Obviously I'm not a true collectivst believer, because I don't want my sister to die because idiots took her drug and killed themselves with it.

No one should be forced to give their life "for the greater good", or because someone in the Administration bought shares in a drug company.

So really AREN'T a Progessive when it gets personal. Got it. Nobody "killed" themselves with it twit. Change the channel.

Really? You clearly have not read the side effects and dangers of taking this drug.

Change the Channel, the dude swallowed fish bowl cleaner

You don't know that the drug has some pretty serious side effects? Didn't anyone tell you and you didn't bother to look into it at all?

Do you know of any prescription drugs that doesn't have possible side effects?

Last edited:
And? There is only anecdotal evidence that it works which quite frankly isn't good enough. My friend who has COVID was prescribed it and had to immediately stop. Other patients it might work but until proven otherwise through clinical trials it's not a wonder drug.
We elected Trump to get things done. Clinical trials would be a waste of time right now.

So you just want to prescribe everyone medication that may or may not send them into cardiac arrest?

My God this is stupid. Z-packs alone in theory can cause cardiac arrest and yet it is prescribed millions of times per year. The benefits FAR outweigh the very minimal chance of this complication.

Tens of millions of people aren't taking the Z-pack. As a person with very bad drug reactions to supposedly "benign" drugs, I would be reluctant to try a drug which could damage my heart, my kidneys, and leave me blind, unless there was absolutely no other hope. No fucking way I'd take it as a "precaution".

Not to mention, that my sister, who is SUPPOSED to by taking hydroxychloroquine for her reumatoid arthritis, and who literally needs the drug to continue living, can't get it because the entire world's supply has been diverted to corona virus testing.

Well then, as a true collectivist believer you agree that your sister must then give her life for the greater good

Obviously I'm not a true collectivst believer, because I don't want my sister to die because idiots took her drug and killed themselves with it.

No one should be forced to give their life "for the greater good", or because someone in the Administration bought shares in a drug company.

So really AREN'T a Progessive when it gets personal. Got it. Nobody "killed" themselves with it twit. Change the channel.

Really? You clearly have not read the side effects and dangers of taking this drug.

Change the Channel, the dude swallowed fish bowl cleaner

You don't know that the drug has some pretty serious side effects? Didn't anyone tell you and you didn't bother to look into it at all?

Do you know of any prescription drugs that don't have possible side effects?
Of course, not all side effects are equal or equally likely. You're like a child, this shouldn't have to be explained to you.

He's trying to save lives
No he isn't. He is trying to protect the image of the Fuhrer.

Fauci, the career doctors and scientist, is also trying to save lives. His oath was to his patients. Navarro's oath was to the Constitution, which he them immediately replaced with Dear Leader, as everyone who still has a job in the white house has done.
Wrong. You're trying to keep people from getting potentially life saving medications. You're a douchebag.

Fauci is a TDS moron like you. The TDS theory that Fauci is pure as the driven snow and only has benevolent motives is obvious horseshit. That's what your kind says about anyone who attacks Republicans.

You're trying to keep people from getting potentially life saving medications
False. I am all for expedited clinical trials to determine the effectiveness. If effective, then prescribe it. This is a complicated scientific idea that is clearly over your head. So, being the lazy moron you are, you defer to Dear Leader for your info.

Forum List

Back