Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine, Navarro vs Fauci

There is only anecdotal evidence that it works
You obviously do not understand how the Null Hypothesize works. When a treatment out paces the do nothing rate it shows positive use indications. They are getting above 50% postivie reactions from the drugs use. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE TO ITS USE.. The evidence indicating its wide spread use is warranted is massive..

The drug can kill people, it's not just aspirin and you're not a doctor, you're talking out of your ass.

Maybe you should speak with my wife, who is a physician about this. She will tell you straight up and in detail just how wrong you are. The complications are very, very rare. Every single drug on the market has potential complications. This one has been in use for many years.
Democrats can’t handle trump
Discovered this combination of drugs.

I thought this thread was about the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine. If so, there is no debate. Fauci is correct. No scientifically verified data supports the hypothesis that hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment for CV-19. Full stop.
Yeah, and I’d bet if you get it when they want to put you on it you’ll tell them no way!

tell ya what - everyone of you trump boot lickers turn your medical care over to an economist

everyone else turn your medical needs over to a doctor-

after 12 months the side with the most living patients wins

what do you have to loose ?

Tell you what. If I get the virus I will take the combination of medicine that has shown promise and you do not and see who fairs better.

contract malaria first -

Yeah, because drugs only work for one thing. Can you guys walk and chew gum at the same time?

I'm not trying to stop you from taking anything, any time, any place - haul you ass !

you're talking bs with a big red ball cap pulled over your eyes.

Prior to this virus, any MD could prescribe these two drugs with no repercussions whatsoever. You know why, because they aren't dangerous. You guys are complete idiots.

so have at it big shot and quit talking shit about it - just f'n DO IT

CHICKENSHIT

I don't have the virus. Why would I take it? If I had symptoms and had it I would absolutely take it as would YOU. I guess you didn't notice that many doctors are already prescribing this treatment?

PREVENTIVE MEDICINE -DUMBASS- NO SIDE EFFECTS

GIT R DUN !

Everything has a side effect. The flu vaccine has side effects but most agree it is worth the risk. Watch and see what happens. The libtard MSM narrative will lose out and these 2 drugs, or a name branded concoction basically made up of these 2 drugs, will come to market. Every libtard in the country will take it. You guys are slow, we all know that. We are just trying to save you from your own stupidity at this point.

1000's of drugs out there that might work - better get your happy ass on the stick eh speedy ?

These have been proven effective in limited tests. They are also already FDA approved. So, there is that.

Preliminary and limited tests do not equal proof.
No one said it was "proof," moron, whatever that is.

It's enough data to continue testing and then using it wholesale in a couple of weeks of that testing gives good results.

The testing is not yielding good results. There is no "magic bullet" here, which is what Trump and Ross want. They want to give America a pill and make this go away, and it's not happening.

trump SAID

morons DO

NQA -

I know this much, Navarro has been a hawk on China, well ahead of the game in terms of what threat they pose to the world. The guy I probably most trust in his administration to stay the course on confronting abusers of America.

Fauci, has been getting sunshine shined up his behind by CNN in particular for some time. This article was co-written by that guy in high school who I would expect to rat someone out to the teacher if he heard them curse in gym class, Jim Acosta. I think Fauci seeks the spotlight too often and he is a little too sure of himself for my tastes for this type of situation with many unknowns. I'm glad when Trump calls him out about wanting to shut the country down for 2 years, I think it's an odd, broad position to take considering how some states are far less impacted by this virus than others.

Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine

(CNN)There was a heated disagreement in the Situation Room this weekend over the efficacy of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- but multiple sources say it was mostly one-sided, as President Donald Trump's top trade adviser Peter Navarro feuded with other officials over the drug's unproven effectiveness to treat coronavirus.

The debate is not a new one inside the coronavirus task force -- and medical experts have repeatedly explained to the President that there is a risk in enthusiastically touting hydroxychloroquine in case the drug doesn't ultimately work to combat the virus. But other aides and outside advisers have sided with Trump, including Navarro, who is still not a formal part of the task force but has wedged himself into the meetings.

Axios first reported on the disagreement inside the White House about the drug.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

Fauci's been good to have in our corner but OTOH reminds me of that saying "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail". He's too insular. Trump is wise to bring other people in and listen.
Yeah, let's listen to what the economist has to say over the health care professional with over 50 years experience during a pandemic.

Yeah, let's stay in our houses like hermits for two years. Brilliant plan. There will be NO viruses left likely, but also, no economy. And no America.

Great idea. Brilliant.
That's exactly what The VOR asshole would LOVE to see happen if it would destroy President Trump.
You're an idiot. But hey, when it comes to YOUR health, if you want to trust in an economist for your well-being, knock yourself out.

Personally, I'll side with the medical professionals when it comes to my health during this pandemic, and I'll do my best taking precautions to prevent myself from contracting this virus from some stupid fuck like you.

And one more thing assholes --- you and sue --- nobody said anything about staying in their homes without coming out for two years. That's just more of the loads of bullshit you idiots invent.

It truly is amazing how fucking stupid you retards are.

If Fauci a medical professional? He said he would take it if he had the virus.
Sorry, but you aren't making any sense. Learn English and then get back to me.

Meetings on discussions to determine policy are CLASSIFIED until DECLASSIFIED in this room.

Nothing in this reporting has any business being classified. Presidents like to misuse “national security” to maintain secrecy for political purposes.
These meetings ARE CLASSIFIED.......PERIOD.....They are Presidential meetings to DECIDE POLICY......Arguments happen there.........and unless they are UNCLASSIFIED.......it is A FELONY TO RELEASE THIS INFORMATION

So WHO NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL?
Why the hell do you believe a known fake news outlet like CNN in the first place? Acosta has continuously tried to get Trump and Fauci to contradict each other at the press conferences to no avail. So, frustrated, he just made the this shit up using anonymous sources that obviously do not exist.

Exactly. I was watching some of the press conference yesterday. They kept asking the President about the drug, and he said it won't hurt to try. Then when Fauci got up there, they were asking him the same question in effort to try and create a conflict. The President immediately told the loser to shut up because the question has been repeatedly asked.
This still doesn't satisfy me on the Axios article..............if that meeting was leaked.......then someone needs to be prosecuted.
For what? Espionage? Give me a break.
That is the law for charging those with LEAKING A CLASSIFIED MEETING........yep

Only if it impacts national security. Do you think Navarro and Fauci bitching about hydroxychloroquine is relevant to national security?

Nope. Not even close.

I know this much, Navarro has been a hawk on China, well ahead of the game in terms of what threat they pose to the world. The guy I probably most trust in his administration to stay the course on confronting abusers of America.

Fauci, has been getting sunshine shined up his behind by CNN in particular for some time. This article was co-written by that guy in high school who I would expect to rat someone out to the teacher if he heard them curse in gym class, Jim Acosta. I think Fauci seeks the spotlight too often and he is a little too sure of himself for my tastes for this type of situation with many unknowns. I'm glad when Trump calls him out about wanting to shut the country down for 2 years, I think it's an odd, broad position to take considering how some states are far less impacted by this virus than others.

(CNN)There was a heated disagreement in the Situation Room this weekend over the efficacy of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- but multiple sources say it was mostly one-sided, as President Donald Trump's top trade adviser Peter Navarro feuded with other officials over the drug's unproven effectiveness to treat coronavirus.

The debate is not a new one inside the coronavirus task force -- and medical experts have repeatedly explained to the President that there is a risk in enthusiastically touting hydroxychloroquine in case the drug doesn't ultimately work to combat the virus. But other aides and outside advisers have sided with Trump, including Navarro, who is still not a formal part of the task force but has wedged himself into the meetings.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

Fauci's been good to have in our corner but OTOH reminds me of that saying "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail". He's too insular. Trump is wise to bring other people in and listen.
Yeah, let's listen to what the economist has to say over the health care professional with over 50 years experience during a pandemic.

Yeah, let's stay in our houses like hermits for two years. Brilliant plan. There will be NO viruses left likely, but also, no economy. And no America.

Great idea. Brilliant.
That's exactly what The VOR asshole would LOVE to see happen if it would destroy President Trump.
You're an idiot. But hey, when it comes to YOUR health, if you want to trust in an economist for your well-being, knock yourself out.

Personally, I'll side with the medical professionals when it comes to my health during this pandemic, and I'll do my best taking precautions to prevent myself from contracting this virus from some stupid fuck like you.

And one more thing assholes --- you and sue --- nobody said anything about staying in their homes without coming out for two years. That's just more of the loads of bullshit you idiots invent.

If Fauci a medical professional? He said he would take it if he had the virus.
Sorry, but you aren't making any sense. Learn English and then get back to me.
Of you get corvid will you refuse this drug?

tell ya what - everyone of you trump boot lickers turn your medical care over to an economist

everyone else turn your medical needs over to a doctor-

after 12 months the side with the most living patients wins

what do you have to loose ?

Tell you what. If I get the virus I will take the combination of medicine that has shown promise and you do not and see who fairs better.

contract malaria first -

Yeah, because drugs only work for one thing. Can you guys walk and chew gum at the same time?

I'm not trying to stop you from taking anything, any time, any place - haul you ass !

you're talking bs with a big red ball cap pulled over your eyes.

Prior to this virus, any MD could prescribe these two drugs with no repercussions whatsoever. You know why, because they aren't dangerous. You guys are complete idiots.

so have at it big shot and quit talking shit about it - just f'n DO IT

CHICKENSHIT

I don't have the virus. Why would I take it? If I had symptoms and had it I would absolutely take it as would YOU. I guess you didn't notice that many doctors are already prescribing this treatment?

PREVENTIVE MEDICINE -DUMBASS- NO SIDE EFFECTS

GIT R DUN !

Everything has a side effect. The flu vaccine has side effects but most agree it is worth the risk. Watch and see what happens. The libtard MSM narrative will lose out and these 2 drugs, or a name branded concoction basically made up of these 2 drugs, will come to market. Every libtard in the country will take it. You guys are slow, we all know that. We are just trying to save you from your own stupidity at this point.

1000's of drugs out there that might work - better get your happy ass on the stick eh speedy ?

These have been proven effective in limited tests. They are also already FDA approved. So, there is that.

everything Trump said was ok to do 2 months ago he has done a 180 on this past week -

take your malaria meds - maybe you'll develop eye twitches in 6 months, and runny shits, maybe not

SUCKERS
What a MORON......I'm glad your Stupidity is not contagious........

The military has been using Malaria pills probably before you were born. You had to take them before going to any African port.

Read up on Malaria and how similar it is.........probably why this stuff works on a crap CHUNG KING VIRUS from eating bats.

All it does is fuck with your stomach when taking it...........but that doesn't happen to everyone.

And? There is only anecdotal evidence that it works which quite frankly isn't good enough. My friend who has COVID was prescribed it and had to immediately stop. Other patients it might work but until proven otherwise through clinical trials it's not a wonder drug.
We elected Trump to get things done. Clinical trials would be a waste of time right now.
You get the feeling that these TDS morons don't really want to see a cure. They prefer to see your granny die and the economy to go down the toilet.

You obviously do not understand how the Null Hypothesize works. When a treatment out paces the do nothing rate it shows positive use indications. They are getting above 50% postivie reactions from the drugs use. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE TO ITS USE.. The evidence indicating its wide spread use is warranted is massive..

The drug can kill people, it's not just aspirin and you're not a doctor, you're talking out of your ass.

Maybe you should speak with my wife, who is a physician about this. She will tell you straight up and in detail just how wrong you are. The complications are very, very rare. Every single drug on the market has potential complications. This one has been in use for many years.
Actually it was the French who discovered it and Trump ran with it... He even gave them credit...

And? There is only anecdotal evidence that it works which quite frankly isn't good enough. My friend who has COVID was prescribed it and had to immediately stop. Other patients it might work but until proven otherwise through clinical trials it's not a wonder drug.
We elected Trump to get things done. Clinical trials would be a waste of time right now.
You get the feeling that these TDS morons don't really want to see a cure. They prefer to see your granny die and the economy to go down the toilet.
Its sad to see them cheering for the deaths of millions so they can get power..

I don't know that he discovered it. The fist I heard to discuss the combo is Laura Ingraham. DJT probably was watching her show and looked into it himself.

Great idea. Brilliant.

Like I always say, yeah it is us poor "stupid" Republicans that just happen to have higher incomes on average.
Really? Care to back that statement up with some credible proof? Emphasis on the word "credible".

What in the hell was a "trade adviser" doing at this meeting in the first place, much less challenging a top medical professional?

I've known that trump is incredibly stupid, but this takes the cake. It probably was to be expected. trump has never valued expertise and has continually put people in charge of executive-branch departments who know absolutely nothing about the fields that they are supposedly the experts on.

I remember when he put in place a filthy pig named huber who made millions off of "abstinence only" "education" to oversee birth-control programs. This is so much worse.

Who knew that the government of the United States would be swamped by a tide of ignorance and arrogance, the likes of which we have not ever seen before.

Meetings on discussions to determine policy are CLASSIFIED until DECLASSIFIED in this room.

Nothing in this reporting has any business being classified. Presidents like to misuse “national security” to maintain secrecy for political purposes.
These meetings ARE CLASSIFIED.......PERIOD.....They are Presidential meetings to DECIDE POLICY......Arguments happen there.........and unless they are UNCLASSIFIED.......it is A FELONY TO RELEASE THIS INFORMATION

So WHO NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL?
Why the hell do you believe a known fake news outlet like CNN in the first place? Acosta has continuously tried to get Trump and Fauci to contradict each other at the press conferences to no avail. So, frustrated, he just made the this shit up using anonymous sources that obviously do not exist.

Exactly. I was watching some of the press conference yesterday. They kept asking the President about the drug, and he said it won't hurt to try. Then when Fauci got up there, they were asking him the same question in effort to try and create a conflict. The President immediately told the loser to shut up because the question has been repeatedly asked.
This still doesn't satisfy me on the Axios article..............if that meeting was leaked.......then someone needs to be prosecuted.
For what? Espionage? Give me a break.
That is the law for charging those with LEAKING A CLASSIFIED MEETING........yep

Only if it impacts national security. Do you think Navarro and Fauci bitching about hydroxychloroquine is relevant to national security?

Nope. Not even close.
Those meetings are private for a reason..........Any release of that information without permission is AGAINST THE LAW.....PERIOD.

Your side is used to leaking like THREE STOOGES PLUMBING.

Someone needs to go to jail for leaking private meetings that are considered CLASSIFIED.

BTW........the drugs work.........liberals suck........and patients all over the world are using this drug and it is saving lives.........

It's FUCKING up your BODYBAG count isn't it...........pfft.

They want to see a lengthy trial program which wouldn't be complete until after the election. This way if by some miracle Creepy Joe wins, he can take credit for it.

So you just want to prescribe everyone medication that may or may not send them into cardiac arrest?

of course not, the use of it is up to your individual doctor and his evaluation of your total medical condition. Just like with any other drug.

No one has ever said "give to everyone, NOW"

OK, so what's your problem? You can get it from your doctor if they choose to prescribe it to you.

Maybe you should speak with my wife, a physician, about this. She will tell you straight up and in detail just how wrong you are. The complications are very, very rare. Every single drug on the market has potential complications. This one has been in use for many years.

Yes, it's been in use for many years for Lupis and Malaria and other things totally unrelated to C19.
Thank God I already have a doctor. I'd sure hate to have ended up with a quack. :)

What in the hell was a "trade adviser" doing at this meeting in the first place, much less challenging a top medical professional?

I've known that trump is incredibly stupid, but this takes the cake. It probably was to be expected. trump has never valued expertise and has continually put people in charge of executive-branch departments who know absolutely nothing about the fields that they are supposedly the experts on.

I remember when he put in place a filthy pig named huber who made millions off of "abstinence only" "education" to oversee birth-control programs. This is so much worse.

Who knew that the government of the United States would be swamped by a tide of ignorance and arrogance, the likes of which we have not ever seen before.
Poor thing...........the drug cocktail is working and you hate Trump so bad that you would rather it fail

That's PATHETIC.

Actually it was the French who discovered it and Trump ran with it... He even gave them credit...
I know .. but in America he’s discovered it before democrats

Forum List

Back