Heat and the Universe

My point is that you only know enough to talk gibberish to people who know nothing at all hoping to impress others about "science."
You're a tube of science tube, and when people wipe you on their butt, they begin to become really impressed! But seriously WTHey are you saying? It's so clouded with emotion from you being a d***** a 5 star d , that's what I give you is a D and 5 stars.

So in other words all fields and particle's in the universe are composed of heat. The universe cooled down slowly so it must have been somewhere real hot previously. I don't think we will reach a heat death to the universe, instead gravity will be all that's left keeping space warm in the next phase of the universe.

Note,
Film an election? LOL
I meant to say "an electron."
I would say the further we are from the hot nucleus of the universe, the colder and reactions become so explosive that it allows for fusion.
The Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor was all the rage at my school even before 1980. I think they're still at it, still promising the Moon in exchange for continued government funding. Anyway, the stumbling block has always been finding a reliable way to contain enough heat to sustain the reaction, mainly through use of electromagnets and plasma. Sorry to inform you that "cold" definitely does not "allow for fusion." There was considerable talk about "cold fusion" for a while, but even that supposedly takes place at room temperature.

Note,

I meant to say "an electron."

The Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor was all the rage at my school even before 1980. I think they're still at it, still promising the Moon in exchange for continued government funding. Anyway, the stumbling block has always been finding a reliable way to contain enough heat to sustain the reaction, mainly through use of electromagnets and plasma. Sorry to inform you that "cold" definitely does not "allow for fusion." There was considerable talk about "cold fusion" for a while, but even that supposedly takes place at room temperature.
The cold space a star sits in allows for reactions to be much more energetic. Not saying coldness causes fusion, but it is necessary to accelerate matter to pressures where they collide with enough force to join. If every point in space were hot and dense then matter would have a hard time moving through it as opposed to being cold and less dense.

The universe cooled down slowly
Not the early universe. It cooled down quite a lot in the first 100 seconds.

1642372642660.png

There's tons of evidence that it did. ;)

Even more than that--- tons of evidence taken from independent measurements taken by different people at different times and in different ways with differing equipment that all closely agree with and support one-another that the basic premises are sound.

Even more than that--- tons of evidence taken from independent measurements taken by different people at different times and in different ways with differing equipment that all closely agree with and support one-another that the basic premises are sound.
yeah right you turkey.

The universe is dark in appearance because of gravity's heat being at a standstill. The heat originates from the nucleus at the center of the universe. Heat at a standstill doesn't expand to cooler regions because it originates from infinity. Instead it experiences movement due to gravity. Space is also infinite in that the bigger the model outside the universe the colder the temperature of space will be. So space is outwardly pull of colder regions and matter is an inwardly squeeze of hotter regions, both exist in every dimension big or small. This is why I think that time is relatively the same through all big and small universe's because free moving energy travels the appropriate speed for those objects in the other dimensional universe's.

New Topics

Forum List

Back