Hearing Voices (the supernatural world)

GiveMeATicketToWork

Feb 3, 2016
So the Bible contains stories like the story of Samuel the prophet and the Apostle Peter hearing a voice with no one physically present to speak said voice. And if I'm not mistaken, the Muslims believe that Mohammed heard a voice as one of the ways that the Qur'an was "revealed" to him.

So, has anyone here ever heard a voice while no one was physically present to speak said voice.

I have...

So the Bible contains stories like the story of Samuel the prophet and the Apostle Peter hearing a voice with no one physically present to speak said voice. And if I'm not mistaken, the Muslims believe that Mohammed heard a voice as one of the ways that the Qur'an was "revealed" to him.

So, has anyone here ever heard a voice while no one was physically present to speak said voice.

I have...
Tell us about the voice you've heard.

I have...
That bullshit is fiction. You are not supposed to take it literally.

I have...

I've heard multiple voices...they all try to antagonize me.

But Samuel, Peter, and Mohammed (? for Mohammed) heard voices that tried to help them.

I have...
That bullshit is fiction. You are not supposed to take it literally.

The part about hearing a voice is literal while I admit some of it is figurative.

I have...

Schizophrenics hear voices. :)

I have...

But Samuel, Peter, and Mohammed (? for Mohammed) heard voices that tried to help them.
Then why are you equating the voices antagonizing you with those heard by Samuel, Peter and Mohammed?

I have...

Schizophrenics hear voices. :)

I guess that that would have made Samuel, Peter, and Mohammed schizophrenics haha.

I have...

Then why are you equating the voices antagonizing you with those heard by Samuel, Peter and Mohammed?

I wasn't strictly equating them, but voices are voices.

I have...

Really? Voices are voices? So that means everybody who hears them is a prophet? That is your premise. I must disagree.

I have...

Really? Voices are voices? So that means everybody who hears them is a prophet? That is your premise. I must disagree.

You've done some assuming here and misunderstood me, Compost. :)

You've made no effort to explain yourself. You are wasting my time.

You've made no effort to explain yourself. You are wasting my time.

YOU are wasting MY time ace.

Forum List

Back