Hear ye, hear ye! Who wants to be friends with MarcATL for the next 4 years?

All those looking forward to 4 years of friendliness on USMB w/MarcATL, stop on by and say "Hello."

:)

Howdy y’all! It’s been hard to visit here much the last 4 years, just too much gloating ignorance on display. A handful of you have made it worth stopping in, and even participating on occasion. I look forward to 4 years of intelligent commentary on a functional administration, and hopefully not too much support for terrorism from the Trumpism cult members who comprise the majority here.

You have no friends. Maybe try asking Mortimer, he'll be friends with you if you tell him he is a big male stud hunk.
I like Mortimer, I'd be quite content w/having him as a fellow friend online.

He's already a friend in my head.

OMG!!! WTF?!!!!!!!! Mortimer is a friend in your bed?!!!
Holy shit man, why didn't you just come out and say you're gay and in love with Mortimer?!! Wow, all this time you and Mortimer, who the fuck would ever have thought?!!
Unfuckin..............................................wahh?...............................what's that........................?.............OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, a friend in your "head"!!

Nevermind.

Pretty funny, Marc's "friends" include "Morty" who is probably a nice enough guy in real life but makes a laughing stock of himself with his self-preoccupation, and billyboom, one of the biggest LW crackpots on the forum. That's digging down deep about two floors below pathetic.

Howdy y’all! It’s been hard to visit here much the last 4 years, just too much gloating ignorance on display. A handful of you have made it worth stopping in, and even participating on occasion. I look forward to 4 years of intelligent commentary on a functional administration, and hopefully not too much support for terrorism from the Trumpism cult members who comprise the majority here.
So you really say "Caaah" and "baaah" instead of "car" and "bar?"

:D

Geee IDK....you come to a US message board and continuously bash our president. You do realize that American people voted him in so it was not like he was given the title via birth or a coup. So stop being a dick. See if you can do it.
You missed the Obama years.

It was a non-stop Obama bashing fest.

Multiple threads of single issues that bashed Obama, daily, barely any of them closed.

They'd bash him for putting his feet on the desk.

But you saw our politicians doing this on TV, so you shouldn't be surprised.

Why are you pretending to be so offended now?

Geee IDK....you come to a US message board and continuously bash our president. You do realize that American people voted him in so it was not like he was given the title via birth or a coup. So stop being a dick. See if you can do it.
You missed the Obama years.

It was a non-stop Obama bashing fest.

Multiple threads of single issues that bashed Obama, daily, barely any of them closed.

They'd bash him for putting his feet on the desk.

But you saw our politicians doing this on TV, so you shouldn't be surprised.

Why are you pretending to be so offended now?
I would bash those foreigners too. Americans? Bash away. Foreigners. No!

So you really say "Caaah" and "baaah" instead of "car" and "bar?"

:D
Sadly my parents dragged me out to Arizona aged 8, and my wonderful native eastern Mass-hole accent got washed out of me. I have a kind of boring nothing accent, peppered with regionalisms from Massachusetts, Arizona, Maine, DC and Montana - all the places I’ve spent numerous years of my life. It would be kind of fun to have a conversation with a linguist to see if they could peg me.

I'd rather shove a wet piece of spaghetti up a bobcat's ass in a phone booth than be friends with the likes of a piece of shit racist negro like you...
LOL..Says the racist.

The difference is I have no problem admitting it. And the reason I've got racist leanings is because of piece of shit negroes like MarcATL...
No, you're a racist because that's the way you were raised.

And you were raised to blame all your failings on whitey.

Don't pretend that you're qualified to opine regarding anything about me, dipshit...

Forum List

Back