Hear ye, hear ye! Who wants to be friends with MarcATL for the next 4 years?

You always got me. Could you quit with expecting me to watch hour long videos, though? Just a suggestion.
View attachment 444887
They're GREAT!!!

good_to_great_image.jpg

You should take your own advice...specifically the last sentence in your post.

How am I part of the problem?
Geee IDK....you come to a US message board and continuously bash our president. You do realize that American people voted him in so it was not like he was given the title via birth or a coup. So stop being a dick. See if you can do it.

Geee IDK....you come to a US message board and continuously bash our president. You do realize that American people voted him in so it was not like he was given the title via birth or a coup. So stop being a dick. See if you can do it.

Well, if the shoe fits.
I would say if I DIDN'T say anything, I would be part of the problem.
As for the coup, well, recent events seem to suggest, not through lack of trying he thought it an option.
This is - generally - a politics-driven messageboard. You want to get out the guitar and we'll sit around the virtual campfire and sing Kumbaya? Ain't going to happen.

Being a Newb, I don't think you get to dictate who says what etc. Although you have the absolute right to your opinion.

No, I'm not at that level. See, I still think there are decent black people in the world...

Shit, give me a break.
Lefties are "prone to violence" when they're not met with violence in return. We're not talking about tear gas and rubber bullets...

Well, if you're cool with us taking out your families because you're a liberal, great. I have no problem keeping the undertaker in business.

As for "peashooters", We like you believing that...

I know quite a few lefties. Some are armed, some aren't. Some don't mind using violence either. You seem to be under the impression that lefties can't take care of themselves and don't know how to use a firearm. You would be sadly mistaken on that front.

You know you're bringing a firearm to a drone fight, right? Or a tank fight? Or a APC fight? Or a jet fighter, fight? You do know this?

Well, you won't be taking me on for a couple of reasons. 1) I'm not a liberal. 2) You'll be taking on the armed forces, not me.

Hahaha! Right. The American people wouldn't have the stomach for the government waging an all out war on American soil.

Guerilla warfare is a wonderful thing when used against those who are required to adhere to ROE...

Hahaha! Right. The American people wouldn't have the stomach for the government waging an all out war on American soil.

Guerilla warfare is a wonderful thing when used against those who are required to adhere to ROE...

1) As opposed to what? The likes of you and your ilk running the show? I think you underestimate the American people. That's the problem when you post on sites where you all agree with one another. You think it the norm because there are no dissenting voices. That's the issue Trump had. His whole working life he's had sycophants and boot lickers telling him how great he is/was that when he came across normal people calling him out for what he is, he couldn't handle it and blubbered like a baby 24/7 on twitter.
2) What do you mean by 'required to adhere to Roe?'

Last edited:
1) As opposed to what? The likes of you and your ilk running the show? I think you underestimate the American people. That's the problem when you post on sites where you all agree with one another. You think it the norm because there are no dissenting voices. That's the issue Trump had. His whole working life he's had sycophants and book lickers telling him how great he is/was that when he came across normal people calling him out for what he is, he couldn't handle it and blubbered like a baby 24/7 on twitter.

I got news for you: I'm nothing like Trump.

I fully understand that many will not agree with what I say or do. I understand that and I'm okay with dissenting opinions (and there are plenty of those here). I am a normal guy. I don't come from a wealthy family (Dad was a truck driver, Mom was a housewife). I'm what many would call "wealthy" now, but that's only because I've worked hard in my life for the things I've wanted.

I've no doubt that me and my "ilk" would do just fine...

Don't know?

Pity.

If more people are as ignorant on that as you, this could be a whole lot easier than I originally thought...

1) As opposed to what? The likes of you and your ilk running the show? I think you underestimate the American people. That's the problem when you post on sites where you all agree with one another. You think it the norm because there are no dissenting voices. That's the issue Trump had. His whole working life he's had sycophants and boot lickers telling him how great he is/was that when he came across normal people calling him out for what he is, he couldn't handle it and blubbered like a baby 24/7 on twitter.

I got news for you: I'm nothing like Trump.

I fully understand that many will not agree with what I say or do. I understand that and I'm okay with dissenting opinions (and there are plenty of those here). I am a normal guy. I don't come from a wealthy family (Dad was a truck driver, Mom was a housewife). I'm what many would call "wealthy" now, but that's only because I've worked hard in my life for the things I've wanted.

I've no doubt that me and my "ilk" would do just fine...

Don't know?

Pity.

If more people are as ignorant on that as you, this could be a whole lot easier than I originally thought...

Well, if you're talking about Roe vs Wade, then you need to clarify the point you are trying to make, because no matter how I try and spin it -1) I'm not a mindreader; 2) I've had a couple of guesses in my head but I come to the same conclusion that they don't make sense. <shrug>.

Well, if you're talking about Roe vs Wade, then you need to clarify the point you are trying to make, because no matter how I try and spin it -1) I'm not a mindreader; 2) I've had a couple of guesses in my head but I come to the same conclusion that they don't make sense. <shrug>.

Those who actually have experience know what it means. It's not "Roe", Einstein, it's "ROE".

Think about it. If it meant "Roe V. Wade", how would this make any sense when talking about guerilla warfare?

"Guerilla warfare is a wonderful thing when used against those who are required to adhere to Roe V. Wade".

I can't even read that without smiling about how dumb you are.

Oh, as for the "lefties" we'd be up against, this is what I see on every college campus I visit:

menn.jpg

I guess if they have a "safe place" to go to they'll be okay...

Those who actually have experience know what it means. It's not "Roe", Einstein, it's "ROE".

Think about it. If it meant "Roe V. Wade", how would this make any sense when talking about guerilla warfare?

"Guerilla warfare is a wonderful thing when used against those who are required to adhere to Roe V. Wade".

I can't even read that without smiling about how dumb you are.

Oh, as for the "lefties" we'd be up against, this is what I see on every college campus I visit:

I guess if they have a "safe place" to go to they'll be okay...
Um, I did explain to you that it didn't make sense to me. You did see that, right? Maybe you need to clarify your posting style.

That being said, the US military - and most other nations' militaries to be fair - has a checkered history when it comes to adhering to ROE. My Lai anyone?

The problem with people like you is that you think you are the smartest guy in the room. But you're not that smart. Anybody who posts a pic of liberal 'men' and thinks they are the norm, or thinks the armed forces will adhere to those ROE, doesn't have the right to be banging on about the smarts, or lack thereof, of others.

New Topics

Forum List

Back