Hear ye, hear ye! Who wants to be friends with MarcATL for the next 4 years?

Me? I won't bullshit you. If I think you're a worthless, piece of shit negro I'll tell you exactly that. I won't waste your time or mine by trying to get you to believe a lie...

Yeah, well, if you're ever wondering (and you probably do on occasion) about all the crappy shit in the world and what to do about it to help make things better, the best place to start is go look in the mirror. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Oh, no, I've long moved beyond believing that any of that "working together" bullshit the left likes to tout will have any meaningful impact.

I'm convinced that violence will end up being the determining factor, and those who are willing and able to be more violent will win. And, the fact of the matter is that those who lean towards the right are far more prepared to employ an overwhelming level of violence than those pussies residing on the left.

So, you see, I am part of the solution. It's just a solution you're not gonna' be too happy with...
You the John Wayne type are ya?
LOl, queers always bring out the pretend people to hide their fear and cowardice.
[/QUOTE
Lol. I am not afraid of your dumb ass you ain't even smart enough to load the truck to come get me.

Me? I won't bullshit you. If I think you're a worthless, piece of shit negro I'll tell you exactly that. I won't waste your time or mine by trying to get you to believe a lie...

Yeah, well, if you're ever wondering (and you probably do on occasion) about all the crappy shit in the world and what to do about it to help make things better, the best place to start is go look in the mirror. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Oh, no, I've long moved beyond believing that any of that "working together" bullshit the left likes to tout will have any meaningful impact.

I'm convinced that violence will end up being the determining factor, and those who are willing and able to be more violent will win. And, the fact of the matter is that those who lean towards the right are far more prepared to employ an overwhelming level of violence than those pussies residing on the left.

So, you see, I am part of the solution. It's just a solution you're not gonna' be too happy with...
You the John Wayne type are ya?
LOl, queers always bring out the pretend people to hide their fear and cowardice.
only two things in Texas, steers and queers. And you ain't got horns Mike...

Well at least you're out in the open Mr Stormfront.

No, I'm not at that level. See, I still think there are decent black people in the world...

And no, you are wrong. Lefties are just as prone to violence as the next person. Righties have been banging on about it for the past 7 months. In fact, one of your brethren just put up a comparison chart comparing the BLM protests vs the one on Capitol Hill. BLM and antifa were much more violent apparently.

Sit, give me a break.

Lefties are "prone to violence" when they're not met with violence in return. We're not talking about tear gas and rubber bullets...

As for your solution, I think it fine. The more of you that go out there with your peashooters, the more business the local undertaker will have, which in turn leads us closer to a more inclusive society. I see it as a win-win...

Well, if you're cool with us taking out your families because you're a liberal, great. I have no problem keeping the undertaker in business.

As for "peashooters", We like you believing that...

Assholes like you are why Trump won in 2016 and why they had to use massive fraud in 2020.
Actually, it's patriots like myself, and many other American citizens are why Barack Hussein Obama had 8 years of successful Presidency, despite being attacked by fascists from all sides.

It's also why Biden won a couple months ago with a WHOPPING 81 million votes and will have a successful Presidency himself.

God bless America!

No, I'm not at that level. See, I still think there are decent black people in the world...

Sit, give me a break.
Lefties are "prone to violence" when they're not met with violence in return. We're not talking about tear gas and rubber bullets...

Well, if you're cool with us taking out your families because you're a liberal, great. I have no problem keeping the undertaker in business.

As for "peashooters", We like you believing that...

I know quite a few lefties. Some are armed, some aren't. Some don't mind using violence either. You seem to be under the impression that lefties can't take care of themselves and don't know how to use a firearm. You would be sadly mistaken on that front.

You know you're bringing a firearm to a drone fight, right? Or a tank fight? Or a APC fight? Or a jet fighter, fight? You do know this?

Well, you won't be taking me on for a couple of reasons. 1) I'm not a liberal. 2) You'll be taking on the armed forces, not me.

You should take your own advice...specifically the last sentence in your post.

Forum List

Back