Healthy Males - Sudden Death Syndrome linked to Vaccines

Yes you do sing a sad song. If only you hadn’t accepted world history’s greatest fraud. Alas you’re just not smart enough, but I am.

I'll remember that when you Darwin yourself.

I'll remember that when you Darwin yourself.
Unfortunately you aren’t thinking. You must stop believing the criminals in the establishment. They’ve fucked you hard, but you’re too ignorant to know it.

I guess ignorance is your friend. So be it.

Unfortunately you aren’t thinking. You must stop believing the criminals in the establishment. They’ve fucked you hard, but you’re too ignorant to know it.

I guess ignorance is your friend. So be it.

I feel sorry for you. You don't even realize your own ignorance will lead to your own demise. Darwinism in action.

I feel sorry for you. You don't even realize your own ignorance will lead to your own demise. Darwinism in action.
This meme is directed straight at you. Lol.
CF9F8F70-1BFB-40C8-B1F0-7F163955840D.png

This meme is directed straight at you. Lol.
View attachment 763998

LOL

Your meme is a fail.

You're not simply reading the ingredients of the vaccine ... you're claiming it's very deadly. You're attributing heart related deaths to it even in cases where it's not confirmed the death was heart related or not confirmed the deceased was even vaxxed.

You literally referenced 2 articles as though they blamed the vax for a big uptick in deaths; when in fact, they both attributed the mortality increase to covid, not the vaccines. One even lauded the vaccines for saving lives.

Look, I get you're a raving lunatic who doesn't really know what the fuck he's talking about. That's why I feel sorry for you. Hopefully not, but I won't be surprised you turn out to be one those unfortunate souls who beg doctors to jab them as they're dying from covid. Barely able to convey that plea because there's a ventilator down your throat.

LOL

Your meme is a fail.

You're not simply reading the ingredients of the vaccine ... you're claiming it's very deadly. You're attributing heart related deaths to it even in cases where it's not confirmed the death was heart related or not confirmed the deceased was even vaxxed.

You literally referenced 2 articles as though they blamed the vax for a big uptick in deaths; when in fact, they both attributed the mortality increase to covid, not the vaccines. One even lauded the vaccines for saving lives.

Look, I get you're a raving lunatic who doesn't really know what the fuck he's talking about. That's why I feel sorry for you. Hopefully not, but I won't be surprised you turn out to be one those unfortunate souls who beg doctors to jab them as they're dying from covid. Barely able to convey that plea because there's a ventilator down your throat.
Logical thinking. Something you apparently lack.

Logical thinking. Something you apparently lack.

Logical thinking is what destroyed your position. It is not logical for your claims to be true when you attribute a person's death to the vaccine when you don't even know if they were vaxxed. It's not logical for you to blame an increase in deaths on the vaccine based on articles you didn't even read. Articles which blamed covid for the increase, not the vaccines.

Note how sensationalist yellow journalism uses the susceptibility of (one genome [italics]) coupled with a more dangerous dosage for large animals with which to establish its argument, mimicking the collective IQ that placed the current POTUS, even legally.

'India State of 241 Million People Declared COVID-Free After Government Promotes Ivermectin.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 107)

Forum List

Back