Healthcare.gov Still Isn't Working. 30% Error Rate for Consumer Information.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Below there is a link to a letter that was sent yesterday to Obama by the CEO of the Insurance Broker and Underwriters of America. The letter basically says the website is sending faulty or incomplete data to insurance companies. The net result: People who think they have enrolled on Healthcare.gov may in fact not be enrolled.

Media reports say up to 30% of the information is in error. Obama and his team deny that number, but they refuse to tell the media what the error rate actually is, so who knows?

If the 30% number is correct, then that would equal 2.1 million people will not have insurance that believe they do of the 7 million that need to sign up by March 31, 2014. That does not include the 5.3 million who have already gotten their insurance terminated.

Why is this information so secret? What is the error rate? Isn't this the most "transparent Administration in history?"

Here is the link to the letter sent to Obama.

http://www.nahu.org/education/programs/compliance/ObamaLetterDecember_3_2013.pdf

From what I've seen/heard today, I understand the website is vastly improved and that there is a surge in usage.

I also heard that Walmart.com failed over the cyber Monday shopping event. Are we going to repeal WalMart now? Because that proves WalMart is a bad idea.

LOL

From what I've seen/heard today, I understand the website is vastly improved and that there is a surge in usage.

I also heard that Walmart.com failed over the cyber Monday shopping event. Are we going to repeal WalMart now? Because that proves WalMart is a bad idea.

LOL

So garbage is going into the website better. That's nice. Is garbage going out? And if it is going out...is it going out correctly?

Since Obama and his people will not answer that question maybe you can?

LOL

So garbage is going into the website better. That's nice. Is garbage going out? And if it is going out...is it going out correctly?

You fuckers have blown this way, way out of proportion from Day One. In the first place, only a relatively small proportion of Americans are even applicable. Most Americans are already insured, so this applies to the uninsured. Also, the complexity of this website is extreme; although talk radio shows regularly parade website "experts" that talk about how easily this should have been done, it is a lie. These so-called "experts" are good at blogging about their Halo gaming skills, and that's about it.

Final legislation and site rules relating to the web site operation weren't even available until about just 6 months ago--the whole project was underfunded by Congress and needlessly delayed.

It will work, and Republicans will hate that. Republicans are literally supporting failure.

LOL

You fuckers have blown this way, way out of proportion from Day One. In the first place, only a relatively small proportion of Americans are even applicable. Most Americans are already insured, so this applies to the uninsured. Also, the complexity of this website is extreme; although talk radio shows regularly parade website "experts" that talk about how easily this should have been done, it is a lie. These so-called "experts" are good at blogging about their Halo gaming skills, and that's about it.

Final legislation and site rules relating to the web site operation weren't even available until about just 6 months ago--the whole project was underfunded by Congress and needlessly delayed.

It will work, and Republicans will hate that. Republicans are literally supporting failure.

Wrong. it also applies to the previously insured, but now no longer insured because thier plans are no longer compliant. It ignores the fact that most of the improvements are on the "front end" interface, and no one knows if the internal workings are in good order. You have insruance companies complaining they are getting bad data, IT security people saying the site is full of holes, and the most damning statistic is most of the people signing up are the subsidized, not the subsidizers, which eliminates the purpose of this in the first place, which was to get healthy people onboard to pay for the unhealthy people.

its comical to watch partisan bootlicks like yourself spin this as hard as possible to protect your Dear Leader and your progressive statist agenda.

LOL

Ah...wasn't Obamacare designed to help people get insurance that didn't have it before? Doesn't that kind of undercut your whole argument? :cuckoo:

Below there is a link to a letter that was sent yesterday to Obama by the CEO of the Insurance Broker and Underwriters of America. The letter basically says the website is sending faulty or incomplete data to insurance companies. The net result: People who think they have enrolled on Healthcare.gov may in fact not be enrolled.

Media reports say up to 30% of the information is in error. Obama and his team deny that number, but they refuse to tell the media what the error rate actually is, so who knows?

If the 30% number is correct, then that would equal 2.1 million people will not have insurance that believe they do of the 7 million that need to sign up by March 31, 2014. That does not include the 5.3 million who have already gotten their insurance terminated.

Why is this information so secret? What is the error rate? Isn't this the most "transparent Administration in history?"

http://www.nahu.org/education/programs/compliance/ObamaLetterDecember_3_2013.pdf

and many of the new Play Station 4's have a blue screen of death that freezes and locks up the console.

Is the site still telling people that it will make insurance cost less, cover more people, and give better service?

That's a 100% error rate! :eek:

and many of the new Play Station 4's have a blue screen of death that freezes and locks up the console.

Perfect. That was exactly where I pegged your maturity level. You can stop typing now and go back to your power rangers. :)

They're just going to go forward with the story that it's working.

Now, all the problems -its un-intuitive, un-user friendly interface, freeze ups, crashes, gaping security holes, and so on- will be blamed upon on anyone and every one else, up to and including you, the poor chump getting soaked for this mess.

It's just how they roll.

Last edited:
The ObamaCare website is the internet equivalent of a Potemkin village. The Obamanoids are concentrating of a facade while the behind the scenes security, data handling, and integration are either non-existent or completely fluxored.

Hopenchange!

The source? National Association of Health Underwriters who screwed up our health care system.

Really, WQ, this is the best you got?

Here is the key quote from the letter sent to the President.

"While the agent and broker community appreciates the recent efforts the Administration has undertaken to improve the front end user experience on healthcare.gov, we want to make it clear that a number of back end technical obstacles still exist for health insurance agents and brokers trying to actively support the federal marketplace. "

Here is the key quote from the letter sent to the President.

"While the agent and broker community appreciates the recent efforts the Administration has undertaken to improve the front end user experience on healthcare.gov, we want to make it clear that a number of back end technical obstacles still exist for health insurance agents and brokers trying to actively support the federal marketplace. "
I got your back end right here, Barry. :lol:

The source? National Association of Health Underwriters who screwed up our health care system.

Fuck off, Jake. :) We had the best healthcare system in the World until Obama screwed it up. All of this bullshit and disruption to add 10 million addition people to medicaid? WTF?

The underwriters you dismiss are the only means small business owners have to get their folks insured. Healthcare,gov was supposed to be the portal, but it is so screwed up Obama delayed it for another year. Typical. :(

Show me PS4's being a sizable chunk of the overall economy. Also show me the law that mandates everyone has to have a PS4, or pay a penalty.

Fuck off, Jake. :) We had the best healthcare system in the World until Obama screwed it up. All of this bullshit and disruption to add 10 million addition people to medicaid? WTF?

The underwriters you dismiss are the only means small business owners have to get their folks insured. Healthcare,gov was supposed to be the portal, but it is so screwed up Obama delayed it for another year. Typical. :(

No, the fuck we did not, son. 40% higher on the average for lower longevity and poorer health on the average, and the less than average weren't getting that.

We are NOT going back to that train wreck of a health care system.

Social Security isn't working! Poverty among the elderly has only been drastically reduced, not eliminated! End it now!!!

w10466.jpg

I'm not saying Obamacare is great (it's not) but holy fuck no our insurance system has been a trainwreck for a while now.

Forum List

Back