Healthcare Fines Have Given Me an Idea

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Since the new healthcare bill requires mandatory coverage and fines if you choose not to exercise your "right", it has given me an idea.

To make sure those 17,000 new IRS agents required to enforce mandatory healthcare coverage have enough work to do, we should pass a couple of other bills. The first would make the right of voting mandatory. If you don't exercise your right to vote in any and every election local, state or national, you will be fined. The second bill would make bearing arms mandatory. If you don't exercise your right to bear arms, you will be fined.

Yes, I think I like this idea of government "granting" you rights and then forcing you to exercise them. Damn, I think we are on to something. :cuckoo:

Since the new healthcare bill requires mandatory coverage and fines if you choose not to exercise your "right", it has given me an idea.

To make sure those 17,000 new IRS agents required to enforce mandatory healthcare coverage have enough work to do, we should pass a couple of other bills. The first would make the right of voting mandatory. If you don't exercise your right to vote in any and every election local, state or national, you will be fined. The second bill would make bearing arms mandatory. If you don't exercise your right to bear arms, you will be fined.

Yes, I think I like this idea of government "granting" you rights and then forcing you to exercise them. Damn, I think we are on to something. :cuckoo:

I think we should all trade address and lie on the census.. take em years to sort all that out.. que passsssaa???

I think all of us in the productive class (given that we now have an official class war underway), should go on strike for one month. No work, no shopping, no travelling - complete avoidance of as much economic activity as possible - including paying taxes.

I thought about listing myself as African American this go round and maybe Native American in 2020.

I think listing yourself as an African American or Native American is a great idea. Don't forget to list 'Jedi Knight' as your religion. :lol::lol:

I think all of us in the productive class (given that we now have an official class war underway), should go on strike for one month. No work, no shopping, no travelling - complete avoidance of as much economic activity as possible - including paying taxes.

This whole 'class' thing is so unAmerican! We are a classless society - Europe is a class based society. Why the fuck are we so obsessed with becoming the countries that our forefathers left?

This whole 'class' thing is so unAmerican! We are a classless society - Europe is a class based society. Why the fuck are we so obsessed with becoming the countries that our forefathers left?

It is. But when one is attacked because others identify one as being part of a "class", it is self-destructive to both ignore the nature of the attackers and one's attributes which they are attacking.

Seriously folks, should we not start a movement to pass a bill to force American citizens under penalty of fines to buy a gun or vote? After all, it is their "right" and we wouldn't want them not exercising their right. And what about the right of freedom of religion? There are plenty out there to choose from. The government won't tell you which religion to join, but join you must. It's your right and you must exercise it or we will fine you. In fact, if you don't tithe 10%, we will fine you for that too.

Forum List

Back