Health insurance is doomed to failure

IDNeon

Feb 3, 2015
Insurance is a pyramid scheme. You take money from the base of the pyramid, pay most of it to the top of the pyramid (the accidental loss) and keep a cut for yourself.

Now ask yourself.

Would car insurance work if 100% of everyone got into a car accident?

No it fucking wouldn't who the fuck would insure someone 100% likely to get in a goddamned accident.

100% of everyone is going to die a slow painful agonizingly expensive death because America believes your vegetable life is precious and hellbound American cultists who call themselves Christian are so afraid of death they will spend all the money their insurance policies will dole out to live one more year wallowing in their own shit.

Insurance is a pyramid scheme. You take money from the base of the pyramid, pay most of it to the top of the pyramid (the accidental loss) and keep a cut for yourself.

Now ask yourself.

No it fucking wouldn't who the fuck would insure someone 100% likely to get in a goddamned accident.

100% of everyone is going to die a slow painful agonizingly expensive death because America believes your vegetable life is precious and hellbound American cultists who call themselves Christian are so afraid of death they will spend all the money their insurance policies will dole out to live one more year wallowing in their own shit.
You clearly dont understand how insurance works. Why is this not surprising?

Now ask yourself.

Yawn yes I do. Your rebuttal is sheisse. Come back when you're willing to be a grown up.

If 100% of your clients are going to call for insurance then that's not insurance but an annuity which works entirely different from an insurance company.

In an annuity an endowment of specified amount is saved and invested and a certain rate of return and drawn upon at a certain set rate so that it will last a confident amount of time.

Insurance is when AN ACCIDENT OCCURS and you draw upon a legal claim which has no restrictions based on performance putting the insurance company at risk if they mismanage the capitalization.

Well guess what...everyone is going to have a health related accident whether it is a heart attack or your brain bruising on the inside of Your skull when you sneeze because it's too small and doesn't fit snuggly.

Now ask yourself.

Yawn yes I do. Your rebuttal is sheisse. Come back when you're willing to be a grown up.

If 100% of your clients are going to call for insurance then that's not insurance but an annuity which works entirely different from an insurance company.

In an annuity an endowment of specified amount is saved and invested and a certain rate of return and drawn upon at a certain set rate so that it will last a confident amount of time.

Insurance is when AN ACCIDENT OCCURS and you draw upon a legal claim which has no restrictions based on performance putting the insurance company at risk if they mismanage the capitalization.

Well guess what...everyone is going to have a health related accident whether it is a heart attack or your brain bruising on the inside of Your skull when you sneeze because it's too small and doesn't fit snuggly.
No you are doubling down on stupid. You dont have a clue what insurance is. Insurance is not when an accident occurs. An accident is when an accident occurs. If what you said were true there would be no health insurance in this country. The fact we've had it since before WW2 indicates you're talking out of your meat-fed ass.

Now ask yourself.

No you are doubling down on stupid. You dont have a clue what insurance is. Insurance is not when an accident occurs. An accident is when an accident occurs. If what you said were true there would be no health insurance in this country. The fact we've had it since before WW2 indicates you're talking out of your meat-fed ass.
1) saying I'm wrong doesn't make you right....try providing alternative points to mine to create an "argument" that proves your case.

2) Milton Friedman (you should know him...jew like you?) Rightly pointed out that insurance since ww2 deviated from its traditional role as insurance to its perverted role as extra wages during ww2 wage restrictions and price controls.

This distorted the health care and health insurance markets which Friedman said would lead to disaster.

3) you already knew that since you specifically identified ww2 as the turning point proving that you both

A) know I'm right and

B) are a liar.

Typical of your race. you lied your way into Palestine using suicide bombings and terrorism and caused 60 years of war killing 10x as many palestinians then like the Nazis the Jews really are you blamed the Palestinians for their victimization.

That's not meant to be anti-semitism either I'm just suggesting that maybe the Jews have lied for 2,000 years and resorted to terrorist attacks and bombing hotels to get a palestinian state made for them by colonial powers thereby displacing the people who had lived there right or wrong for 700 years and permanently impoverished them.

I'm just suggesting maybe most Jews are responsible for that. .... at least as responsible as Germans are for Nazism.

Last edited:

Now ask yourself.

1) saying I'm wrong doesn't make you right....try providing alternative points to mine to create an "argument" that proves your case.

2) Milton Friedman (you should know him...jew like you?) Rightly pointed out that insurance since ww2 deviated from its traditional role as insurance to its perverted role as extra wages during ww2 wage restrictions and price controls.

This distorted the health care and health insurance markets which Friedman said would lead to disaster.

3) you already knew that since you specifically identified ww2 as the turning point proving that you both

A) know I'm right and

B) are a liar.

Typical of your race. you lied your way into Palestine using suicide bombings and terrorism and caused 60 years of war killing 10x as many palestinians then like the Nazis the Jews really are you blamed the Palestinians for their victimization
Yeah you're heading to Iggy territory fast as a psycho moron.
I told you why you're wrong. You could provide insurance on a 100% probability basis. It would cost the amount of the claim plus overhead for the insurer. As it happens health care claims are diverse. Not everyone dies after long illnesses. They are also predictable on a demographic basis, which is what actuaries do. Your comments about Friedman do not in any way refute my point that insurance is obviously profitable. What led to disaster was not insurance but gov't mandates.
Judaism is not a race.
Palestinians are terrorists
You are a shithead.

Now ask yourself.

A) know I'm right and

B) are a liar.

Typical of your race. you lied your way into Palestine using suicide bombings and terrorism and caused 60 years of war killing 10x as many palestinians then like the Nazis the Jews really are you blamed the Palestinians for their victimization
I told you why you're wrong. You could provide insurance on a 100% probability basis. It would cost the amount of the claim plus overhead for the insurer. As it happens health care claims are diverse. Not everyone dies after long illnesses. They are also predictable on a demographic basis, which is what actuaries do. Your comments about Friedman do not in any way refute my point that insurance is obviously profitable. What led to disaster was not insurance but gov't mandates.
Judaism is not a race.
You are a shithead.
You just described an annuity not insurance.

You described a "health savings plan" which says you put in $100 a month for %3 per year growth so you have X $ to use in a health incident.

That is OBVIOUSLY not how it is working with insurance companies doling out millions for cancer patients.

Now that we have clarified ...

Don't get all Jewish-overreaction on me.

It's OK the Germans had to confront their assholish nationalism too...I'm just saying maybe being Jewish educated contributes to your brutish world view?

I mean Israel is currently a giant dick up the middle east's butt.

It's not like we had as many Islamic suicide bombers blowing themselves up everywhere until Sykes Piqot and Israel.

It's not like all the Islamic terrorists aren't siting Israel as the great Satan or anything...

It's not like...you know...the Islamic State didn't symbolically bulldoze a sign that said Sykes Piqot on it as they destroyed the border between Syria and Iraq.

It's not like Jews had anything to do with Sykes Piqot or anything. ...

A) know I'm right and

B) are a liar.

Judaism is not a race.
You are a shithead.

You described a "health savings plan" which says you put in $100 a month for %3 per year growth so you have X $ to use in a health incident.

That is OBVIOUSLY not how it is working with insurance companies doling out millions for cancer patients.

It's OK the Germans had to confront their assholish nationalism too...I'm just saying maybe being Jewish educated contributes to your brutish world view?

It's not like we had as many Islamic suicide bombers blowing themselves up everywhere until Sykes Piqot and Israel.

It's not like all the Islamic terrorists aren't siting Israel as the great Satan or anything...

It's not like...you know...the Islamic State didn't symbolically bulldoze a sign that said Sykes Piqot on it as they destroyed the border between Syria and Iraq.

Yeah dude, You're psycho. Get help and get lost.

Your concept of insurance is completely incorrect as is your idea of healthcare. not everyone is going to have 'a slow painful agonizingly expensive death' as many people simply keel over when the time is right. Others are less expensive and others just live forever with the most expensive illnesses imaginable. The key is risk and that is what insurance does - it predicts risk of a group and then divides the cost of that risk by the whole.

A) know I'm right and

B) are a liar.

Judaism is not a race.
You are a shithead.

Yeah dude, You're psycho. Get help and get lost.
What?

Was it the whole Sykes picot thing? I mean it's just kinda a historicAL fact.

Wanna know another interesting fact?

The Central Bank finance minister who purposely caused the German hyper inflation for political purposes (which were publicly and actually favorable to Germany but that's besides the point ) was also Jewish.

So when Hitler rants about Jews fucking over the German people he is kinda right.

Just....stating HISTORICAL facts.

Your concept of insurance is completely incorrect as is your idea of healthcare. not everyone is going to have 'a slow painful agonizingly expensive death' as many people simply keel over when the time is right. Others are less expensive and others just live forever with the most expensive illnesses imaginable. The key is risk and that is what insurance does - it predicts risk of a group and then divides the cost of that risk by the whole.
Do I need to quote for you the average cost of death in an American hospital for you to prove you wrong?

It cost $10,000 per day to stay in a hospital in 2011.

Health care in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What does that mean for your health savings plan...I mean...insurance plan? Did you put in enough to take out $10k a day?

No...duh

You're dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic. Explaining facts to him is like trying to teach a pig to sing.

Do I need to quote for you the average cost of death in an American hospital for you to prove you wrong?

What does that mean for your health savings plan...I mean...insurance plan? Did you put in enough to take out $10k a day?

No...duh
None of that addresses any points I made or the fact that you still do not understand what insurance even means.

Why are you mentioning health savings plans by the way? I thought you wanted to bitch about insurance.

You're dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic. Explaining facts to him is like trying to teach a pig to sing.
I haven't been inaccurate about anything yet.

No...duh
None of that addresses any points I made or the fact that you still do not understand what insurance even means.

Why are you mentioning health savings plans by the way? I thought you wanted to bitch about insurance.

I was referring to health savings plan in the facetious context of your mislabelling health savings plans as "insurance".

Insurance literally is you put little money into it expecting never to collect and a few who happen to get into accidents are the ones who collect.

No...duh

I was referring to health savings plan in the facetious context of your mislabelling health savings plans as "insurance".

Insurance literally is you put little money into it expecting never to collect and a few who happen to get into accidents are the ones who collect.
I never labeled anything as a health savings plan and, again, your idea of insurance is flat out incorrect - period. I already corrected you on what insurance is - apparently you are not interested in understanding anything.

Now ask yourself.

Universal Single-Payer, with a private system on the side if you like, is the only way to deal with healthcare. It's what other Western Nations have but we are too stupid to.

As for Americans being fearful and childish, therefore inhumane about death, yeppers...

Now ask yourself.

If your theory was correct then life insurance would have failed ages ago.

Now ask yourself.

Once a person dies they stop being a cost to the insurance provider.

Forum List

Back