Health care

Ex Australian foreign minister says un vacinnated Australians should be denied free health care.
Got that. FREE health care.
I said before the restrictions for the un vacinnated will become so great, they will eventually capitulate.
This is why government wants control of health care. It gives them very broad power to dictate behavior.

• Banned
This is why government wants control of health care. It gives them very broad power to dictate behavior.

It driest in Australia, Britain and Cuba.
You know nothing about it so can't gave an opinion.

The point is, if everyone is vaccinated it lessens the spread but under your policy,
Idiots will spread it forever. Just to spite the Democrat government. Brilliant.

The point is, if everyone is vaccinated it lessens the spread but under your policy,
Idiots will spread it forever. Just to spite the Democrat government. Brilliant.

Thats simply not true. You're just spreading dangerous misinfo.

• Banned
Thats simply not true. You're just spreading dangerous misinfo.

Dangerous information????
Are you kidding?
You nuts believe God will protect you. Gates has a microchip in it. It contains dangerous chemicals to repopulate the earth. If the Democrat government advocate it, it must be a communist plot.

Fox has just lost a court battle for telling lies and that's probably where you got the info yet it's me who is spreading dangerous info???? Stick to you bible and keep hating democrats you idiot.

Are you kidding?
You nuts believe God will protect you. Gates has a microchip in it. It contains dangerous chemicals to repopulate the earth. If the Democrat government advocate it, it must be a communist plot.

Fox has just lost a court battle for telling lies and that's probably where you got the info yet it's me who is spreading dangerous info???? Stick to you bible and keep hating democrats you idiot.

I don't watch mainstream trash such as fox, msnbc, cnn, networks.

Are you kidding?

Talk about nuts:

From Amazons terms of service, section 42.10

42.10. Acceptable Use; Safety-Critical Systems. Your use of the Lumberyard Materials must comply with the AWS Acceptable Use Policy. The Lumberyard Materials are not intended for use with life-critical or safety-critical systems, such as use in operation of medical equipment, automated transportation systems, autonomous vehicles, aircraft or air traffic control, nuclear facilities, manned spacecraft, or military use in connection with live combat. However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization.

Are you kidding?

OMG :lol:
But for real. I hope you are on the do not fly list

You are a fucking idiot and Austrailiahas gone full Retard.

You are a fucking idiot and Austrailiahas gone full Retard.
That might be so but the facts remain.
I can't speak on behalf if Australians because I left there years ago. I'm focused on low IQ dickheads like you now.

Forum List

Back