Health care companies pull stock market higher

Health care companies pull stock market higher - Yahoo! News

and we really needed health reform, and we got a sellout to big business. Thanks Obama, thanks Democrats. Now many states will need to spend billions needed for the infrastructure to support this bill too. This will have far reaching effects on us, let's see where this goes.

:clap2:
Stocks would go up because the pall of doubt and uncertainty has been somewhat lifted. Insurance companies should see an increase in new business, but over the long haul premiums to the enrollees will increase, there will be hammering of the insurance companies by the Feds, and the companey's profits will eventually be regulated as if they were public utilities.

More other types of insurance will begin to fall under the Federal hammer. Even now carriars selling insurance for personal injury involving medical costs are being required to pay an immediate premium to the government for the projected potential costs to maintain the health expenses of people once they are on medicare; injuries leave consequences to health in later life. All this will eventually factored into premium costs. All inurance will eventually cost more as a response to this healthcare bill.

Last edited:
The estimated costs for California alone are 4 billion to put the infrastructure in place to support the additional people on this bill. I wonder where that money going to come from.

Don't get me wrong, I like the pre-existing condition and healthcare for all ideas, we all did. I know some of my friends here disagree, but the majority of Americans supported those two ideas. My point has always been great, we should have had those two items dealt with a century ago. Now we have to deal with the plan to get those two ideas paid for, and good luck with that. If anyone else buys the cost reduction or deficit reduction claims, I will need to see how that plays out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back