Health care, American style---

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

Wright now; there are thousands of secretaries, clerks, administrators..,etc.,, working for and being paid by our tax dollars just to manage the viable functioning of the Medicare and Medicaid agencies.

I believe we (citizens) should not do away with the Medicare and Medicaid agencies but instead reduce their responsibilities to oversight while farming out the day to day paper work to insurance companies. They after all know how the system works on a one to one level with the recipients of this insurance.

I think it is a win for the private sector and 8us, (US Citizens), I.e.; the ones paying for this service.

Agree,.,.,.,., disagree,.,.,.,.,.,. & why?

:)-

Medicare, Medicaid , the ACA and all other Federal impositions into the healthcare and health insurance markets need to be done away with. They’re immoral, illegal and unconstitutional.

Why would you suppose tnat government administrators would be more efficient than private sector? Having worked in both, I disagree.

They’re immoral, illegal and unconstitutional.

I am trying to engage into an intelligent conversation with fellow posters in ways to improve the current system in a cost effective way.

(1) If you want to discuss the legal aspects of the government agencies please start your own forum to do so.
(2) If you want to discuss morality of these health providers please start your own forum to do so.
(3) If you want to discuss the unconstitutional view, please start your own forum to do so.

Otherwise;

Wright now; there are thousands of secretaries, clerks, administrators..,etc.,, working for and being paid by our tax dollars just to manage the viable functioning of the Medicare and Medicaid agencies.

I believe we (citizens) should not do away with the Medicare and Medicaid agencies but instead reduce their responsibilities to oversight while farming out the day to day paper work to insurance companies. They after all know how the system works on a one to one level with the recipients of this insurance.

I think it is a win for the private sector and 8us, (US Citizens), I.e.; the ones paying for this service.

Why would you suppose tnat government administrators would be more efficient than private sector? Having worked in both, I disagree.

It depends on what you mean by efficient-?

Our government is paying many millions of dollars a week just to deal with the incoming calls from the insured with needless questions. We could reduce the answering service to a minimum level leaving the day to day customer’s needs & concerns to the insurance companies.

The insurance companies will no longer be on the hook for benefit payouts but instead confine their service to a one on one informative one source.

Well, this idea is still in the development stage, any suggestions?

:)-

I am trying to engage into an intelligent conversation with fellow posters in ways to improve the current system in a cost effective way.

So you would suggest that the reality of both the current system and your new suggestion being illegal, immoral and unconstitutional is not a valid point of discussion?

What’s next, a thread about better ways to rob a bank or cheat on your taxes that refuse to discuss the fact that those actions are als illegal?

(1) If you want to discuss the legal aspects of the government agencies please start your own forum to do so.
(2) If you want to discuss morality of these health providers please start your own forum to do so.
(3) If you want to discuss the unconstitutional view, please start your own forum to do so.

Otherwise;

I think we should resist the urge to control it. That's what's created the problems in the first place. The reason affordable health care isn't available is that we've made it illegal.

What’s next, a thread about better ways to rob a bank or cheat on your taxes that refuse to discuss the fact that those actions are als illegal?

The idea is to shift the day to day cost of dealing with the public to the insurance companies who's new job is to explain to the public the services medicare and medicaid can provide to the consumers.
Having said that and reading it back I am not sure what the benefits are.

The intent is to reduce the government costs in running these agencies by shifting the customer/government dialogue to an outside service that I believe would reduce the government cost in managing these services.

That's the way it works already:

33. Medicare is a Private–Public Partnership || Center for Medicare Advocacy

I believe we (citizens) should not do away with the Medicare and Medicaid agencies but instead reduce their responsibilities to oversight while farming out the day to day paper work to insurance companies

Well, this idea is still in the development stage, any suggestions?

Single payer

It was buried quicker than a cat's biz in a catbox during the ACA run up

and for good reason, it'd be cost effective

which means not profit effective for the insurance cabal

follow so far?

~S~

Forum List

Back