Head's Up

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Head's Up warning okay and okay.

I have literally been working on and off since 6AM this morning it is now 23.44PM, I am so tired now I am going into overtired and with that probably going hyper.

I think I will only do a few more posts because IF I go into hyper I fear WTF might happen, I mean the FORUM might crash :omg:

1596237138553.png

Were you two here when the whole forum was handed over to the WORST POSTER EVER by a mod that was pissed off? THAT was something to see. And I was here when it went down. Dayum!!!!
Imagine all mods locked out and....______________ was handed the keys to the control room and everything else? Shit fire and save the matches, that was something to see.:omg:

Were you two here when the whole forum was handed over to the WORST POSTER EVER by a mod that was pissed off? THAT was something to see. And I was here when it went down. Dayum!!!!
Imagine all mods locked out and....______________ was handed the keys to the control room and everything else? Shit fire and save the matches, that was something to see.:omg:
Yes, yes I was here....I'll reserve any editorial commentary as to the fallout of that moment in time.

Yes, yes I was here....I'll reserve any editorial commentary as to the fallout of that moment in time.

The event is STILL Archived in the Mod Notes.. I never watch a movie twice -- but I read those "frontier days at USMB" mod room posts a LOT.... Makes me glad we're OVER the Wyatt Earp days.

The event is STILL Archived in the Mod Notes.. I never watch a movie twice -- but I read those "frontier days at USMB" mod room posts a LOT.... Makes me glad we're OVER the Wyatt Earp days.

Still a lot of Wild West brawling though. From my perspective.

Hilarious at times.

Me too. Just you mods don't go to bed pissed off at each other! :p

That fucker fucked EVERYTHING up. Fucking mofo asswipe fucker. can you tell I'm still made about it? lol

It wasn't really Wyatt Earp...It was more like Barney Fife with a bad attitude meets Otis Campbell ....And very much like what's going on in the real world today, a lot of the changes were brought about by kvetching from some of the snottiest and most overbearing posters ever to land here....Not anything to be particularly enthused about.

It wasn't really Wyatt Earp...It was more like Barney Fife with a bad attitude meets Otis Campbell ....And very much like what's going on in the real world today, a lot of the changes were brought about by kvetching from some of the snottiest and most overbearing posters ever to land here....Not anything to be particularly enthused about.
Yeah. The snooty dems. Thank God they either left on their own, or were perma pinked.

Hilarious at times.

Not open warfare in the Mod room.. We're all on X-anax now !!! We argue a bit, but not actual casualties result...

Musta been them..Oh! Oh damn! I remembered! LGS days.
Somebody told me all the sordid details. Yikes!
What a dick to do that, and what a dumbass to let it happen.
Amirite about it, or no?

Hilarious at times.

Not open warfare in the Mod room.. We're all on X-anax now !!! We argue a bit, but not actual casualties result...
Wait..I'm supposed to be mad at you..but dammit, I'm drawing a blank.

Forum List

Back