Heads up* Part 8 of Wikileaks emailed just released

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 8 https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?3&q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult … #HillaryClinton #imWithHer #PodestaEmails #PodestaEmails8

Cu0S26QWEAAtuSc.jpg

Let the chips fall

First one I looked at showed "plotting" to confuse or complicate the EMAIL investigation.

This included "a story" to use if asked thru CC list.

email.jpg

"Unaware and compliant citizenry"

That's how the Dems want their base. Congrats, Libs. Your heroes want you stupid and submissive.

These slow Wikileaks releases over a number of weeks is like a long drawn out fart and conservatives have their face pressed firmly against Assange's ass and are inhaling deeply so as not to miss a single wafting trace of his flatulence.

"Unaware and compliant citizenry"

That's how the Dems want their base. Congrats, Libs. Your heroes want you stupid and submissive.
Psst, they were talking about you. How stupid do you have to be.

You belong to the ”You lie,” party, genius.

These slow Wikileaks releases over a number of weeks is like a long drawn out fart and conservatives have their face pressed firmly against Assange's ass and are inhaling deeply so as not to miss a single wafting trace of his flatulence.
Was your boyfriend fisting you when you typed that?

My girlfriend was looking over my shoulder laughing hysterically. Now she's making Eggo waffles and coffee and college football is starting! Ahhh, Obama's America.
That's the difference between us. I believe the country belongs to the people.

My girlfriend was looking over my shoulder laughing hysterically. Now she's making Eggo waffles and coffee and college football is starting! Ahhh, Obama's America.

Republicans in the Senate don't, they are using the Constitution as toilet paper. The President nominated a Supreme Court Justice 8 months ago and the Constitution requires the Senate to interview and appoint one of the President's choices. But they don't follow the Constitution anymore, they only bow to their god, their political party. The 'people' elected this President who is fulfilling his duties under the Constitution.

Republicans, who you voted in, have decided this isn't a country governed by a Constitution, it is a country run by a political party. They in essence are pissing on the graves of the founding fathers.

Republicans in the Senate don't, they are using the Constitution as toilet paper. The President nominated a Supreme Court Justice 8 months ago and the Constitution requires the Senate to interview and appoint one of the President's choices. But they don't follow the Constitution anymore, they only bow to their god, their political party. The 'people' elected this President who is fulfilling his duties under the Constitution.

Republicans, who you voted in, have decided this isn't a country governed by a Constitution, it is a country run by a political party. They in essence are pissing on the graves of the founding fathers.
You live in bizzaro land and have everything exactly backwards.

As America gets repulsed by the stench of the democrats....

Good luck being a fascist democrat over the next few weeks....:lol:

Yeap, they keep proving us right everyday. Unfortunately it spells doom to our country and eventually our way of life.

When hitlery does take power, she will go after free speech. Obama yesterday just revealed how they are planning to "curate" our media. How it was once only THREE news sources.

All code for attacking conservative rhetoric. Like this site will be attacked and those of us who stand for truth. It will be called something cute, like the "fairness doctrine."

Then for the interest of "safety" they will be going after the legal gun owners. NOT GUNS, and certainly not the ILLEGAL GUN OWNERS like the dark browns in Chicago. No no no. Trust me, they will somehow be shielded and of course us the old race equality shit to protect their stupid smelly heads.

The world slowly uniting under the new world order.

The useful idiots just parrot away and ignore all of the facts flying in their faces. Hence the reason I do not give one flying fucking about any of them.

Welcome.

As long as you get to pick the people.

As long as you get to pick the people.
You make one idiotic comment after another in the hopes of making your last idiotic comment look better.

Forum List

Back