Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

"rigtwingnutjobs" ?

We're not the ones terrorizing cities, damaging property, destroying businesses and people's livliehood.

And I am not the ones threatening armed insurrection if Rump loses. Your threat isn't working. All it shows is you are desperate and in panic mode. it's not up to the Federal Government to deal with the local problems by sending in Brown Shirts to just make it even worse.

Holy shit ! You can say that with a straight face?!!! Wow!!!

Do you even have half a clue to what is very likely to happen if Trump does win?!!!
Your side has done nothing but gone apeshit since the moment Trump was elected in 2016, if he wins again it's going to be mass rioting.

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

Seems it could go so far as some of them actually shooting protestors.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.

I predicted 2 years ago that if Rump loses, this will become common place until the community says, enough.
Projection. Leftists have been rioting since Trump got elected.
Much of it is inorganic and sponsored. That makes no difference to people that have their property vandalized or destroyed.

We aren't talking about the protesting. We are talking about you clowns keep bringing up Civil War.

It is you people who are burning down the cities as if there is one. Ergo ...
Ergo a stop needs to be put to that shit.

On that I agree but it's up to the communities to stop it. Detroit still has Protest but no Rioting. The Community is no longer putting up with Rioting. They are armed and protecting each other's property and lives. The Rioters took one look at that and went to another city that didn't seem to care. If you Community doesn't care, you deserve the riots.
There are no reasons in America for riots. We can easily say things are grievously wrong in the U.S., but it is criminal to say riots are justified. Surely, the social safety net is insufficient and inefficient, but there is too much in place to claim that masses of people are oppressed through denial of goods and healthcare. In many cases things may be bad, but encouraging folks to riot over the small changes necessary is sedition to say the least.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

Seems it could go so far as some of them actually shooting protestors.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.

I don't suggest any of the Rumpsters attack the protesters. It may end up more than a fight. More like a Firefight. The State may be Blue but it's well armed.
We know they're armed, that's how we know they are trying to provoke a violent response so they can claim they are the victims rather than the aggressors.
Why else would they be attacking LE and federal buildings with lasers, thrown rocks, and fireworks when they could be laying down suppressive fire and maneuvering on them? Sniping them from down the street with rifles?

Micah Johnson did, and he racked up a body count of 5 all by himself...…. surely organized groups could do as well? We know they have rifles, we saw that at CHAZ/CHOP, so why aren't they using them?

Because they want to accuse their opponents of being aggressive and violent, just like all the leftist posters here in this thread are trying to do.

We know they're armed, that's how we know they are trying to provoke a violent response so they can claim they are the victims rather than the aggressors.
Why else would they be attacking LE and federal buildings with lasers, thrown rocks, and fireworks when they could be laying down suppressive fire and maneuvering on them? Sniping them from down the street with rifles?

Micah Johnson did, and he racked up a body count of 5 all by himself...…. surely organized groups could do as well? We know they have rifles, we saw that at CHAZ/CHOP, so why aren't they using them?

Because they want to accuse their opponents of being aggressive and violent, just like all the leftist posters here in this thread are trying to do.
Exactly. By design, not accident. It's smart...and that's alarming.

Exactly. By design, not accident. It's smart...and that's alarming.
Everything is about emotional responses with them; they show something horrible to get people to sympathize and support stupid policies, and they provoke anger to get a violent response they can use to get even more sympathy and support........ and round and round it goes.

But anyone who doesn't get excited, and keeps thinking logically, sees right through all their bullshit.

All of you slathering at the mouth foaming for one, have no idea what the next Civil War will look like. It won't be the American Revolution. It won't be the Civil War we have studied. It will be the French Revolution.

Factions of every sort and stripe will form. Right wingers, White Wingers, Left Wingers, Black Wingers, Christians, and the list goes on and on. Each Faction will believe they are the only ones who can save the Country. And each of them is wrong.

I'm a Veteran. And if you think I am going to arm up and head out to kill some Lefties, or Blacks, or Righties, or Whites, you're nuts. I am talking Nuttier than a Fruitcake in May.

You idiots don't get it. Most of the Country does not agree with you. None of you. The problem with this nation is you. You and your everyone who doesn't agree with me is a traitor nonsense. You and your we must destroy our enemies crap. This shit has been going on since Bill Clinton was impeached. Before that we would compromise and talk. Right, Left, White, Black, and it doesn't matter one damned bit. As you form your little pathetic group, the first problem is that everyone of you egotistical idiots thinks you're the one who should be in charge. Because only YOU see the truth. Well everyone in your little group is going to feel the same way. So after you all debate, and fight over who is going to be in charge, and you finally figure it out, figure half of your forces are dead trying to figure out who is going to be in charge. Then you'll start the purge of the others. And that will not go well, since a vast majority of you have no clue what the war will be like. Medical care for wounded? Forget it. They'll die. Because Medical Care will be unavailable. So your soldiers will become discouraged and go home. Have you considered food? If you have thirty people, that is ninety meals a day, about two thousand calories at a minimum you'll need. For every one of your soldiers, every single day.

A scratch could well be fatal, with medical care absent. But hey, God is on your side. You told Him that, and He did not strike you down. So it must be true. Of course, all of the groups will believe that God, the Great Pumpkin, Allah, or Jehovah is on their side.

Then, what if you win? Let's say that by some miracle you win? Congratulations. Now what? Trade deals? None. Allies? Nope. Ability to repair our Military Gear? Not a chance. Then we'll be invaded by Mexico and Canada. Why not? It isn't like we can do anything about it. Our economy would be in shambles, and our people starving. And you won't be able to do a thing about it. Because outside of a few areas, you won't have any real control, and inside those areas, you'll be screaming at people to do something about Sewage, cleaning up the mess, or whatever.

Canada will extend down to Ohio or so. Mexico will have Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and probably most of California. Hell they may not stop at Nevada. I doubt they'll go much past Colorado though.

States will break off, and tell you to pound sand. If you're a Leftist who won, most of the South will tell you to fuck off. You won't have the forces to bring them under the control of the New American Government. What about the Righties? Guess what, half the Country will tell you to pound sand, and same problem. No one to force them into compliance. Even if you had some of the forces you needed, you would be struggling to feed them and start some medical care somehow.

The First Civil war, people went out to see the first, and probably last battle. Nobody expected it to last years when it started. Everyone assumed it would be over in no time. And that was with two factions. The First World War. Everyone was absolutely convinced the war would be over in a few months. It couldn't last past Christmas. No way. Four years and tens of millions of lives not to mention nations that had spent their GNP several times over later, the war finally ended.

War One. The Navy and Army confidently predicted that Japan could be defeated in a few weeks. Then after Pearl Harbor, it took years to bring it to an end, costing billions of dollars.

Task Force Smith? Has anyone ever heard of them? 400 men sent out to "slow or delay the enemy" in Korea? Guess what? They were defeated soundly by North Koreans with T-34 tanks.

If the Chinese come in, we'll wipe the floor with them. The Chinese came in, and we damned near lost the war before we could stabilize our lines at the 38th Parallel. Fortunately the supply lines for the Chinese could not reach much farther south, otherwise we would have to write off Korea as a lost cause as our troops were pushed into the sea at Pusan, which they nearly were when it was just the NK's.

My point, and History insists, that you not assume the fighting will be over quickly or easily. Chances are, the enemy is not nearly as impressed with you, as you are.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.
LOL

Some vets choose the wrong side......that would be you LOL

Put your animals on a dang leash.

Forum List

Back