Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

1597470290610.png

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

Amen to that.....

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
I am not intimidated by veterans or your redundant meme that is going around on Facebook. They can die just as easily as anyone else.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
You do realize that you are trying to reason with insane and mentally challenged human beings, right?

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
Shit many of us have said no ones gonna like it ..we ain't kidding..and he ain't kidding...hell will be unleashed

Spork

Shit pants or Roof Korean

Funny how it's only the deplorable nut bars who talk about a new civil war. Got to do something while their Hawaiian shirts are in the laundry I suppose.
Your ass wipe establishment leaders were just running scenarios....where they're playing : what if we encouraged secession and violent Secession lol.

Youre not gonna have whole states breaking of
Some States are also gonna fracture ...

podesta and his rino pals running scenarios one where California, Oregon, and Washington seceded

California has had areas that want to secede from other parts of California
Eastern Washington state counties would be ready to leave

Trad americans and normies in red counties are not going to be overjoyed joining any retarded racist totalitarian leftist confederacy that springs up

I call for a south east + Texas New constitutional republic.....James woods will be our first president
Anyone who embraces White western culture can come

Anyone who is angry Jefferson had slaves or has a new speak dictionary will be hung or deported to whats left of new jersey...ferp

Its gonna be a bloddy mess ...whatever transpires

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

Actually that is because most vets are conservative especially outside the lower quality of certain army standard issue personal with lowered standards.

Funny how it's only the deplorable nut bars who talk about a new civil war. Got to do something while their Hawaiian shirts are in the laundry I suppose.
Your ass wipe establishment leaders were just running scenarios....where they're playing : what if we encouraged secession and violent Secession lol.

podesta and his rino pals running scenarios one where California, Oregon, and Washington seceded

Trad americans and normies in red counties are not going to be overjoyed joining any retarded racist totalitarian leftist confederacy that springs up

I call for a south east + Texas New constitutional republic.....James woods will be our first president

Anyone who is angry Jefferson had slaves or has a new speak dictionary will be hung or deported to whats left of new jersey...ferp

Are you going to come for me?

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

Actually that is because most vets are conservative especially outside the lower quality of certain army standard issue personal with lowered standards.

But most Vets are NOT traitors and that's what it would take to take up arms against the duly elected American Government. The Vows we took (and were never released from) would prevent us from doing that. We protect the Constitution even when we don't always agree with it.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

The army doesn't issue personal...

Are you going to come for me?
Antifa will beat me to it...comrade

Forum List

Back