He was named the town's 'Citizen of the Year.' Then they saw his social media posts.

Really? I have been accused of hating America all the way back to when I disagreed with Bush Jr about his lies to get us into a war.. It was a common accusation without even a sliver of evidence back then that has only gotten worse since then.

Yes, well, you were right about that, in my opinion, and I agreed it was all lies at the time. I didn't mind the concept of messing up some Arabs, given 9/11, but I think we all have to agree the whole Iraq thing (not to mention Afghanistan) did NOT work out.

How is that 20/20 vision you acquired this past week?

(See what I did there?)

In this town of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
SLO is very VERY very liberal. I know. It's home. Or was home 4 years ago before I had to move to Paradise and we all know what happened there.

Difference between the two towns are very hard to get used to. SLO as liberal, whiney snowflakes; Paradise as very conservative and republican. Anyway..it does NOT surprise me this guy was doomed after speaking his mind/opinions. In SLO..you keep your yapper shut if you don't goosestep to the whiners.

Oh, and Nipomo is podunk greasy spoonville. Only claim to fame it has is its nasty swap meet. Its one of those towns that if you blink...you missed it. And are thankful you did.

If one doesn't believe in the same as many murderous Islamic ass kissing plebes and marxist, or communist one is considered hateful, if one doesn't agree with Jewish billionaires agendas one is called an antisemite, if one knows and understands that there are people that are racist in all forms, colors shapes and sizes one is called a bigot and a racist, if one disagrees with giving illegals a free pass one is a bigot and a racist, if one doesn't embrace or won't weirdos and vile people around their children one is supposedly a homophobe, hater, etc. if one is rocking the boat of mobsters and thugs one can be labelled and slandered with anything that the thugs think may stick or put doubt in another person's mind about the credibility of the person unwilling to stand with abortionist, deviants or murderous zealots.

This guy posted, a meme depicting U.S. House Majority Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a Nazi uniform... an image that depicts a donkey with a swastika, an obvious jab at Democrats. And the world is coming to an end because it is so hate filled. What utter nonsense.
You wrote all of the above only to draw the wrong conclusion? The comments "pro-eugenics" and "America needs to shut down all Mosques and ban Islam" is where some of the hatred and bigotry comes in. Eugenics is what Hitler was doing when he was attempting to create a pure white Aryan race by committing genocide against the Jewish and non-Aryan.

The art isn't the problem (in this case), it's the sentiment behind it.
They were banned once before from the country as they were bashing in the heads of small children in back alley ways.
Can you provide a link for this event?
Per the child bashing it is in old archived local news paper at the historical museum. Rod came across the article while he was working down there one year. They didn't post it online apparently too controversial. The law is online' Inadmissible aliens, 8 U.S.C. § 1182
If you could provide me with some context, like location, year, etc. so that I can attempt to locate what you're referencing I'd appreciate it.

While I did not read the content of 8 U.S.C. § 1182 in it's entirety I did scan it and search the page for restrictions on Islam or Muslims and could not find any such restrictions. The U.S. Constitution prohibits singling out individuals and groups based on their protected class status and in spite of what a signicant number of Americans citizens would prefer, the practice of Islam and the rights of Muslims are protected under the 1st Amendmnt of the constitution same as the rights of everyone else.

Additionally many of the Muslims in the U.S. are United States citizens so attempting to deny them access to the U.S. through the U.S. code referenced above is moot since they were born here, are already U.S. citizens and the law referenced above applies to aliens wanting to enter into the United States.

Vile behavior and remarks have become normalized by the right. Most Trump supporters are so used to seeing and using memes like that guy posted till they think they are nothing more than common remarks. Unfortunately, in Trump's circles, they are just common remarks

Pot meet fucking kettle!

If one doesn't believe in the same as many murderous Islamic ass kissing plebes and marxist, or communist one is considered hateful, if one doesn't agree with Jewish billionaires agendas one is called an antisemite, if one knows and understands that there are people that are racist in all forms, colors shapes and sizes one is called a bigot and a racist, if one disagrees with giving illegals a free pass one is a bigot and a racist, if one doesn't embrace or won't weirdos and vile people around their children one is supposedly a homophobe, hater, etc. if one is rocking the boat of mobsters and thugs one can be labelled and slandered with anything that the thugs think may stick or put doubt in another person's mind about the credibility of the person unwilling to stand with abortionist, deviants or murderous zealots.

This guy posted, a meme depicting U.S. House Majority Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a Nazi uniform... an image that depicts a donkey with a swastika, an obvious jab at Democrats. And the world is coming to an end because it is so hate filled. What utter nonsense.
You wrote all of the above only to draw the wrong conclusion? The comments "pro-eugenics" and "America needs to shut down all Mosques and ban Islam" is where some of the hatred and bigotry comes in. Eugenics is what Hitler was doing when he was attempting to create a pure white Aryan race by committing genocide against the Jewish and non-Aryan.

The art isn't the problem (in this case), it's the sentiment behind it.
They were banned once before from the country as they were bashing in the heads of small children in back alley ways.
Can you provide a link for this event?
Per the child bashing it is in old archived local news paper at the historical museum. Rod came across the article while he was working down there one year. They didn't post it online apparently too controversial. The law is online' Inadmissible aliens, 8 U.S.C. § 1182
If you could provide me with some context, like location, year, etc. so that I can attempt to locate what you're referencing I'd appreciate it.

While I did not read the content of 8 U.S.C. § 1182 in it's entirety I did scan it and search the page for restrictions on Islam or Muslims and could not find any such restrictions. The U.S. Constitution prohibits singling out individuals and groups based on their protected class status and in spite of what a signicant number of Americans citizens would prefer, the practice of Islam and the rights of Muslims are protected under the 1st Amendmnt of the constitution same as the rights of everyone else.

Additionally many of the Muslims in the U.S. are United States citizens so attempting to deny them access to the U.S. through the U.S. code referenced above is moot since they were born here, are already U.S. citizens and the law referenced above applies to aliens wanting to enter into the United States.
I'll ask Rod if he recalls exact year and town. That was back in 2010 he was there and the museum is in the process of trying to get a new facility as the old one building was going down.

The Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR both have promoted terrorism so members of either should be ineligible for entry into the states.

Vile behavior and remarks have become normalized by the right. Most Trump supporters are so used to seeing and using memes like that guy posted till they think they are nothing more than common remarks. Unfortunately, in Trump's circles, they are just common remarks

So reposting a meme is “vile behavior”?

A funny picture of Nancy Piglosi as a Nazi hurts your feelings?

Funny how hatred and vile behavior towards conservatives have been normalized by the left. But Bulldog has no issues with that.

The Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR both have promoted terrorism so members of either should be ineligible for entry into the states.
I don't know anything about the Muslim Brotherhood or what they have to do with the topic at hand. I do however know something about CAIR and it is by no means a terrorist organization:

The Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a Muslim civil rights[2][3][4] and advocacy group.[1] It is headquartered on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., with regional offices nationwide. Through civil rights actions, media relations, civic engagement, and education, CAIR promotes social, legal and political activism among Muslims in America.

History
The Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) was created as an "organization that challenges stereotypes of Islam and Muslims" (CAIR letter to Vice President Gore, June 10, 1995), a "Washington-based Islamic advocacy group" (Press release, August 28, 1995) and an "organization dedicated to providing an Islamic perspective on issues of importance to the American public" (Press release, December 13, 1995). Prior to establishing CAIR, its founders observed that "the core challenge [in America], that of stereotyping and defamation, was having a devastating effect on our children and paralyzing adults from taking their due roles in civic affairs" ("The Link," a newsletter published by Americans for Middle East Understanding, February–March 2000). Within that understanding, they formed CAIR to challenge anti-Muslim discrimination nationwide.[12]

Early years (1994–2001)
CAIR was founded in June 1994.[13]

CAIR's first office was located in Washington D.C., as is its present-day headquarters on Capitol Hill. Its founding was partly in response to the film True Lies, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger which Arab and Muslim groups condemned for its stereotyping of Arab and Muslim villains.[14] The offices opened a month before the film's release. CAIR's first advocacy campaign was in response to an offensive greeting card that used the term "shia" to refer to human excrement. CAIR led a national campaign and used activists to pressure the greeting card company, which eventually withdrew the card from the market.[13][15][16]

In 1995, CAIR handled its first case of hijab (the headscarf worn by Muslim women) discrimination, in which a Muslim employee was denied the right to wear the hijab; this type of complaint is now one of the most common received by CAIR's civil rights department.[17][18][19]

CAIR continued its advocacy work in the aftermath of the April 19, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Federal Building. Following the attack, Muslim-Americans were subjected to an upsurge in harassment and discrimination, including a rise in hate crimes nationally;[20][21] 222 hate crimes against Muslims nationwide were reported in the days immediately following the bombing.[22][23] The bombing gave CAIR national stature for their efforts to educate the public about Islam and religious bias in America; their report was featured on the front page of The New York Times on August 28, 1995 and was subsequently mentioned on ABC World News Tonight.[13]

Council on American–Islamic Relations - Wikipedia

It goes both ways

liberals are extremely hateful toward trump and trump voters

"Like all of us, Mr. Harrison is entitled to his political opinions and we take no issue with him on that account. Political agreement is not a requirement for public office or public acclaim. This demonstration of hatred and bigotry, however, should be an immediate disqualifier," the letter said. "Silence and inaction in the face of such behavior is complicity."​

Jesus... they couldn't even go 3 whole sentences before contradicting themselves. What a glorious shitshow the left is!

I don't know anything about the Muslim Brotherhood or what they have to do with the topic at hand. I do however know something about CAIR and it is by no means a terrorist organization:

You are a fool
Never Forget: CAIR's Dirty Deeds - Rasmussen Reports®
Never forget: The federal government designated CAIR an un-indicted terror co-conspirator in 2007 in the prosecution of the Holy Land Foundation and others for providing support to violent Hamas jihadists. Investigators tied CAIR's founders to the Islamic Association for Palestine, founded by a senior Hamas jihadist to serve as the terrorist group's public relations and recruitment arm in America. The Holy Land Foundation, a terror-financing charity, provided seed money for CAIR's Beltway office.

Never forget: CAIR is a designated terror organization in the United Arab Emirates.

The Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a Muslim civil rights[2][3][4] and advocacy group.[1] It is headquartered on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., with regional offices nationwide. Through civil rights actions, media relations, civic engagement, and education, CAIR promotes social, legal and political activism among Muslims in America.

History
The Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) was created as an "organization that challenges stereotypes of Islam and Muslims" (CAIR letter to Vice President Gore, June 10, 1995), a "Washington-based Islamic advocacy group" (Press release, August 28, 1995) and an "organization dedicated to providing an Islamic perspective on issues of importance to the American public" (Press release, December 13, 1995). Prior to establishing CAIR, its founders observed that "the core challenge [in America], that of stereotyping and defamation, was having a devastating effect on our children and paralyzing adults from taking their due roles in civic affairs" ("The Link," a newsletter published by Americans for Middle East Understanding, February–March 2000). Within that understanding, they formed CAIR to challenge anti-Muslim discrimination nationwide.[12]

Early years (1994–2001)

CAIR's first office was located in Washington D.C., as is its present-day headquarters on Capitol Hill. Its founding was partly in response to the film True Lies, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger which Arab and Muslim groups condemned for its stereotyping of Arab and Muslim villains.[14] The offices opened a month before the film's release. CAIR's first advocacy campaign was in response to an offensive greeting card that used the term "shia" to refer to human excrement. CAIR led a national campaign and used activists to pressure the greeting card company, which eventually withdrew the card from the market.[13][15][16]

In 1995, CAIR handled its first case of hijab (the headscarf worn by Muslim women) discrimination, in which a Muslim employee was denied the right to wear the hijab; this type of complaint is now one of the most common received by CAIR's civil rights department.[17][18][19]

CAIR continued its advocacy work in the aftermath of the April 19, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Federal Building. Following the attack, Muslim-Americans were subjected to an upsurge in harassment and discrimination, including a rise in hate crimes nationally;[20][21] 222 hate crimes against Muslims nationwide were reported in the days immediately following the bombing.[22][23] The bombing gave CAIR national stature for their efforts to educate the public about Islam and religious bias in America; their report was featured on the front page of The New York Times on August 28, 1995 and was subsequently mentioned on ABC World News Tonight.[13]

You are free to believe as you wish.

You are a fool
Never forget: The federal government designated CAIR an un-indicted terror co-conspirator in 2007 in the prosecution of the Holy Land Foundation and others for providing support to violent Hamas jihadists. Investigators tied CAIR's founders to the Islamic Association for Palestine, founded by a senior Hamas jihadist to serve as the terrorist group's public relations and recruitment arm in America. The Holy Land Foundation, a terror-financing charity, provided seed money for CAIR's Beltway office.

Never forget: CAIR is a designated terror organization in the United Arab Emirates.
UAE aside, if CAIR is a terrorist organization then why are they still in existence and headquartered in DC?

History

Early years (1994–2001)

You are free to believe as you wish.

My beliefs are based on intel. You've presented 3 or 4 previous statements which you believed or asserted to be true, yet they were not.

Our government went after CAIR but came up with nothing and they are still in existence, and still conducting business in the heart of the nation's capitol. Why would our government particularly, after the establishment of the Patriot Act, allow a terrorist organization to operate in the U.S.?

You should try getting your information from several different sources in order to get a more balanced perspective. That is if you actually seek the truth.

Forum List

Back