He thinks they're tuning in to see him.

Bragging about ratings has been Trump's schtick since he started running, that is not new or news.
The normalization of behavior previously regarded as completely unacceptable is one of the more dangerous aspects of the Divider-in-Chief's presidency.

For someone who's "woke" and supposedly champions diversity and tolerance, I'm always mystified by how intolerant the Left is toward all things Trump. As Hannibal Lecter would say "what is it in and of itself"?
You can evaluate Trump's life experiences and personality development the way we looked at Obama's and make judgments. Was he raised by wolves? Was he deprived? Was he privileged? Does he have a personality disorder or two? Is he really smart or just really fucking lucky?
What I like about Trump is that he's a workaholic, and knows how the upper crust runs the country.

So I'm not "normalizing" Trump's behavior, I'm tolerating it knowing that is his personality.

Tolerating behaviors are how they become normalized.
What behaviors of Trump should not be corrected or normalized?
Should a shrink give Trump feedback in the NYT so we can track his progress?

His lying and bullshit, obviously, should be corrected, but I was only pointing out the inconsistency in your post. If you tolerate a behavior - Trump's or anyone else's - that's how it becomes normalized. I always got a kick out of Paul Ryan saying Trump's behavior, on a given day, was 'unacceptable', and then proceeding to accept it. It stripped his words of meaning.

Bragging about ratings has been Trump's schtick since he started running, that is not new or news.
What isn't new or news is that his presidency has been nothing but a bad shtick since day one.

Trump has been bad if you don't watch FXN. The other stations are 95% negative all day every day.
That's not news, that's propaganda, I don't watch propaganda and "fake news".
I'm not influenced by "propaganda" and "fake news". My opinions with regards to him are based on what he says and does.

What isn't new or news is that his presidency has been nothing but a bad shtick since day one.

Trump has been bad if you don't watch FXN. The other stations are 95% negative all day every day.
Trump is bad unless you are a partisan dope. Trillion dollar deficits during good times?

Trump is bragging on Twitter about his coronavirus briefings getting lots of viewers
Increasingly, members of the media are concerned this large audience is being given dangerous, incorrect information.

President Donald Trump boasted about the ratings of his daily live news conferences on the coronavirus Sunday, and suggested that the large viewer numbers — rather than the misleading remarks he has made during them — are fueling discussions in the media about ending the practice of broadcasting them live and unfiltered.

“Because the ‘Ratings’ of my News Conferences etc. are so high, ‘Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers’ according to the [New York Times], the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY,” Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon.
...................................................................................................................................................
This kind of behavior is what would land most people in front of professionals to get psychiatric care.
You think people respond to your posts because they are important.

We respond to them because you post lies, and we love our country.

Go back to Wuhan and finish your rounds emptying bed pans and chamber pots.
You are without a doubt one of the biggest morans on this board, period.
you spelled moron wrong,,,that kinda makes you the biggest moron,,,

Now would have been an excellent time for Trump to rise above the bullshit and finally become The President. He could have strolled to an easy reelection but he cannot do it. Hard partisan till the bitter end. He is ultimately a coward and true heroics are beyond him.

FYI, he's strolling to an easy election now and if the leftists chose Quid Pro Joe its over.
Nothing leads to reelection like failed policy, huge deficits, and shutting down the country.
1. Trump's promises kept are more than enough for reelection
2. Deficits are just what DC does, like they are unusual?!
3. Shutting down the country was required to save lives, especially healthcare lives
His failures are many. Where is the best healthcare? Tax cuts neither paid for themselves or grew the economy. Trillion dollar deficits during good times are not normal. Now the country is shut down from his poor leadership.
1. Please list a few Trump failures, and nothing partisan, like "faux impeachment"
2. The best healthcare is in the USA
3. Agree personal tax cuts are bad. Top rate needs to go up and a VAT added to pay down Debt
4. Partial shutdown is necessary due to medical emergency, how about you blame China for their non-Bio-weapon "bat disease" supposedly from a "live market"
I did list failures. Healthcare was a failure. His tax cuts were a failure. Partial shutdown is necessary because he failed to take it seriously. Until recently he was claiming it was just going to go away. The country was in way better shape before Trump. All his policies have failed and the country is more divided than ever.
Ok, your perspective is just "partisan", Trump's approval rating is fine, we'll see in November if the voters prefer Biden.
1. Obamacare was a failure, we didn't save $2,500 each, we lost up to $10,000 each in new deductibles. The Obamacare rollout and the web site that didn't work was the biggest disaster and embarrassment in US history. It was a train wreck, and you whine about Trump.
2. Tax cuts did help the economy, but the Debt needs to be addressed, Medicare will be bankrupt in 2026, and SS bankrupt in 2037. WTF did Nancy and her House majority do to help the Budget? <nothing>
3. Partial shutdown is required, its a pandemic, do we want 2.2m dead? No we don't.
4. If you are correct and Trump is a failure then you have nothing to worry about in November. Why whine about everything? Joe Biden will save the day like "mighty mouse".
I’m an independent. What was partisan?
He promised the best healthcare and failed to pass anything. Fact.
He promised the tax cuts would pay for themselves and we would have 4-6% growth. He delivered trillion dollar deficits and less than 3% growth.
Trump promised a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. There is no wall and Mexico sure isn’t paying for it.

He has been a failure. That doesn’t require being partisan.

1. Trump is president, he can't pass laws by himself. The democrats passed Obamacare and getting back to a free market healthcare system needs 60 senate votes, not likely, not Trump's fault
2. Agree, tax cuts were a GOP failure, not just a Trump failure, so why didn't Nancy fix it? The House controls the "purse strings", correct?
3. Trump's wall is a success, Mexico could pay for it if Congress would pass a "remittance tax" on all money sent out of the US. Why won't they?

Trump is bragging on Twitter about his coronavirus briefings getting lots of viewers
Increasingly, members of the media are concerned this large audience is being given dangerous, incorrect information.

President Donald Trump boasted about the ratings of his daily live news conferences on the coronavirus Sunday, and suggested that the large viewer numbers — rather than the misleading remarks he has made during them — are fueling discussions in the media about ending the practice of broadcasting them live and unfiltered.

“Because the ‘Ratings’ of my News Conferences etc. are so high, ‘Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers’ according to the [New York Times], the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY,” Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon.
...................................................................................................................................................
This kind of behavior is what would land most people in front of professionals to get psychiatric care.

Actually, I'm surprised you picked that up considering you are one of the most uneducated, ignorant MORONS on the board.

Now would have been an excellent time for Trump to rise above the bullshit and finally become The President. He could have strolled to an easy reelection but he cannot do it. Hard partisan till the bitter end. He is ultimately a coward and true heroics are beyond him.

FYI, he's strolling to an easy election now and if the leftists chose Quid Pro Joe its over.
Nothing leads to reelection like failed policy, huge deficits, and shutting down the country.
3. Shutting down the country was required to save lives, especially healthcare lives
His failures are many. Where is the best healthcare? Tax cuts neither paid for themselves or grew the economy. Trillion dollar deficits during good times are not normal. Now the country is shut down from his poor leadership.
1. Please list a few Trump failures, and nothing partisan, like "faux impeachment"
3. Agree personal tax cuts are bad. Top rate needs to go up and a VAT added to pay down Debt
4. Partial shutdown is necessary due to medical emergency, how about you blame China for their non-Bio-weapon "bat disease" supposedly from a "live market"
I did list failures. Healthcare was a failure. His tax cuts were a failure. Partial shutdown is necessary because he failed to take it seriously. Until recently he was claiming it was just going to go away. The country was in way better shape before Trump. All his policies have failed and the country is more divided than ever.
Ok, your perspective is just "partisan", Trump's approval rating is fine, we'll see in November if the voters prefer Biden.
1. Obamacare was a failure, we didn't save $2,500 each, we lost up to $10,000 each in new deductibles. The Obamacare rollout and the web site that didn't work was the biggest disaster and embarrassment in US history. It was a train wreck, and you whine about Trump.
2. Tax cuts did help the economy, but the Debt needs to be addressed, Medicare will be bankrupt in 2026, and SS bankrupt in 2037. WTF did Nancy and her House majority do to help the Budget? <nothing>
3. Partial shutdown is required, its a pandemic, do we want 2.2m dead? No we don't.
4. If you are correct and Trump is a failure then you have nothing to worry about in November. Why whine about everything? Joe Biden will save the day like "mighty mouse".
He promised the tax cuts would pay for themselves and we would have 4-6% growth. He delivered trillion dollar deficits and less than 3% growth.
Trump promised a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. There is no wall and Mexico sure isn’t paying for it.

1. Trump is president, he can't pass laws by himself. The democrats passed Obamacare and getting back to a free market healthcare system needs 60 senate votes, not likely, not Trump's fault
2. Agree, tax cuts were a GOP failure, not just a Trump failure, so why didn't Nancy fix it? The House controls the "purse strings", correct?
3. Trump's wall is a success, Mexico could pay for it if Congress would pass a "remittance tax" on all money sent out of the US. Why won't they?
You seem quite partisan. You just make up weak excuses and admit tax cuts are a failure. Huge debt is quite the failure. While his precious stock gains were lost in a week, the debt he grew remained. He has been a failure, nothing he has done will last other than the debt. What do you think has gone well?

Actually, I'm surprised you picked that up considering you are one of the most uneducated, ignorant MORONS on the board.
in other words you got caught and the only way to save face was to make another moronic comment via a personal attack,,,

saw you coming a mile away,,,

The normalization of behavior previously regarded as completely unacceptable is one of the more dangerous aspects of the Divider-in-Chief's presidency.

For someone who's "woke" and supposedly champions diversity and tolerance, I'm always mystified by how intolerant the Left is toward all things Trump. As Hannibal Lecter would say "what is it in and of itself"?
You can evaluate Trump's life experiences and personality development the way we looked at Obama's and make judgments. Was he raised by wolves? Was he deprived? Was he privileged? Does he have a personality disorder or two? Is he really smart or just really fucking lucky?
What I like about Trump is that he's a workaholic, and knows how the upper crust runs the country.

So I'm not "normalizing" Trump's behavior, I'm tolerating it knowing that is his personality.

His lying and bullshit, obviously, should be corrected, but I was only pointing out the inconsistency in your post. If you tolerate a behavior - Trump's or anyone else's - that's how it becomes normalized. I always got a kick out of Paul Ryan saying Trump's behavior, on a given day, was 'unacceptable', and then proceeding to accept it. It stripped his words of meaning.

RINO Ryan got the boot for being a bought and paid for globalist. Good riddance.
Look at the FXN talking heads and then the MSDNC and CNN talking heads. Trump's behavior is either refreshing and presidential, or dangerous, dictatorial, and egotistical, ala prancing Mussolini, depending on which cable station network you watch.
A partisan food fight by any other name.

in other words you got caught and the only way to save face was to make another moronic comment via a personal attack,,,

You didn't see shit. You're just another gullible trump bootlicker wearing blinders.

You didn't see shit. You're just another gullible trump bootlicker wearing blinders.

I didnt vote for him so I'm not a trumper,,,in fact after this spending bill I dont intend to vote for him the next time no matter how much you commie pricks hate him,,,

Such a gassy shit bag. He says the same fucking things over and over again using the same fucking superlatives and hyperbole.
Inwardly Drs. Fauci and Birx are rolling their eyes and trying not to gag.

RINO Ryan got the boot for being a bought and paid for globalist. Good riddance.
Look at the FXN talking heads and then the MSDNC and CNN talking heads. Trump's behavior is either refreshing and presidential, or dangerous, dictatorial, and egotistical, ala prancing Mussolini, depending on which cable station network you watch.

Yada, yada, yada. The point remains - tolerating behavior is how it becomes normalized. If you don't want it to become 'normalized', don't tolerate it.

You seem quite partisan. You just make up weak excuses and admit tax cuts are a failure. Huge debt is quite the failure. While his precious stock gains were lost in a week, the debt he grew remained. He has been a failure, nothing he has done will last other than the debt. What do you think has gone well?
1. Huge Debt is the norm. How can you call Trump a failure? Do I need to post a graph of Debt by president?
2. The stock gains/loss were a function of the virus, not Trump's actions. They should recover by November.
3. What has gone well are Trump's "promises kept" list. I won't list them all and spam the thread

Trump is bad unless you are a partisan dope. Trillion dollar deficits during good times?

Nancy and the House control the "purse strings", and all they did was add 3% to the bloated Budget and let the Deficit and Debt climb. Who are the partisan dopes?

1. Huge Debt is the norm. How can you call Trump a failure? Do I need to post a graph of Debt by president?
2. The stock gains/loss were a function of the virus, not Trump's actions. They should recover by November.
3. What has gone well are Trump's "promises kept" list. I won't list them all and spam the thread
Increasing debt drastically during good times is not the norm.
Will they come back? Who knows, but the debt will be there.
Give me his biggest non partisan accomplishment. Let’s hear it.

Nancy and the House control the "purse strings", and all they did was add 3% to the bloated Budget and let the Deficit and Debt climb. Who are the partisan dopes?
Much of the deficit damage was done when trump had full control for 2 years. I don’t rank dems much better than trump atm.

Forum List

Back