He Saw Everything: H.R. McMaster Gave Whistleblower Eric Ciamarella Extensive Access To Trump WH

I knew McMaster couldn't be trusted. He allowed Ciaramella to be his aid and gave him a desk in the West Wing where he had access to all types of NSC paperwork and a view of who walked in and out.

'Saw everything': Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella had extensive access in Trump White House

Why would that be a problem unless Trump was doing things he shouldn't have been doing?

Here's the underlying problem. Trump routinely ignores the military, foreign service and intelligence professionals that most presidents rely upon to make good decisions.

This Ukraine thing was them saying, "enough, Congress, DO SOMETHING".

I knew McMaster couldn't be trusted. He allowed Ciaramella to be his aid and gave him a desk in the West Wing where he had access to all types of NSC paperwork and a view of who walked in and out.

'Saw everything': Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella had extensive access in Trump White House

Why would that be a problem unless Trump was doing things he shouldn't have been doing?

Here's the underlying problem. Trump routinely ignores the military, foreign service and intelligence professionals that most presidents rely upon to make good decisions.

That's NOT how it works. The "deep state" intelligence professionals you think should be running foreign policy were totally wrong in Syria. They wanted the US kids to stay in Turkey's war zone and probably get killed. Trump pulled them back and made the right call. The Kurds are fine and no US serviceman was injured. We do want to get out the the ME, its just too costly an "endless war".

Congress can impeach Trump but the Senate will not remove him. So who wins?
Trump will win in 2020 or the US goes to be another shithole country

p.s. Congress didn't do anything when the BIdens scammed the Ukraine and China for $millions. The democrats didn't give the Ukraine lethal aid when they were actually fighting the Russians. So where were your deep state hacks then?

That's NOT how it works. The "deep state" intelligence professionals you think should be running foreign policy were totally wrong in Syria. They wanted the US kids to stay in Turkey's war zone and probably get killed. Trump pulled them back and made the right call. The Kurds are fine and no US serviceman was injured. We do want to get out the the ME, its just too costly an "endless war".

Congress can impeach Trump but the Senate will not remove him. So who wins?
Trump will win in 2020 or the US goes to be another shithole country

p.s. Congress didn't do anything when the BIdens scammed the Ukraine and China for $millions. The democrats didn't give the Ukraine lethal aid when they were actually fighting the Russians. So where were your deep state hacks then?
Excellent spot on post.

There’s going to have to be an execution involved here.. Vindman is ideal.. schiff yes.. he has the neck for a hanging

There’s going to have to be an execution involved here.. Vindman is ideal.. schiff yes.. he has the neck for a hanging
What about McMaster? He put Ciaramella in a position to spy on Trump from the West Wing. Read the link I the op. It's damning!

What about McMaster? He put Ciaramella in a position to spy on Trump from the West Wing. Read the link I the op. It's damning!
If is connected to Brennan then yes.. GRAHAM WILL BE next if he doesn’t start investigating! LAZY BASTARD

Barr should have some Wyoming FBI agents swoop
In and have schiff answer some questions, for 48 hours. No food no water.. then let that hack continue with this sham

Again, I say this Ciaramella should be tried for Espionage and Treason. He was the douche who released classified transcripts of calls between The United States, Mexico, Thailand, and Australia, and when The White House started catching on to him and restricted his access he started leaking 2nd hand reports of classified information.

That my friends is not just Espionage, but it classifies as Treason. Now this makes McMasters, like Tillerson, and Kelly part of the Deep State COUP.

What Other Classified Information Did Eric Ciaramella Leak?

Trump seems guilty as hell and only defense is you don’t like how he was caught. This is funny stuff.

Barr should have some Wyoming FBI agents swoop
In and have schiff answer some questions, for 48 hours. No food no water.. then let that hack continue with this sham

Fuck that Boy Scout approach, waterboard the bastard.

"Spy" on Trump? What was Trump doing that has you so worried?
So we have to provide you with evidence trump did something wrong? You would have made a good nazi lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back