He Only Ended Slavery and Saved the USA

mudwhistle

So which part do you disagree with? That our government was based on consent of the governed or that conquering the South ended consent of the governed in this country?

I don't see how you could challenge either, but go ahead
I won't. My main concern is making sure I get high scores in Fortnite 2 Season 8 and keep going up in the levels and getting really cool skins.

I won't. My main concern is making sure I get high scores in Fortnite 2 Season 8 and keep going up in the levels and getting really cool skins.

Um ... OK ... but you did go to the trouble to "disagree" with my post. So I asked what you disagreed with exactly. I assumed it was the point of the post, so I asked about that

Um ... OK ... but you did go to the trouble to "disagree" with my post. So I asked what you disagreed with exactly. I assumed it was the point of the post, so I asked about that
I think you're confusing me with someone else.
I may disagree with it...but I don't think I posted a reply.

I hope that’s satire.
It is something many rightwingers believe, he’s just being honest about it. Just like you’ve suddenly discovered you “care” about black babies, now you’ve “rediscovered” Lincoln.

You did. Post #21. You said:

"I won't. My main concern is making sure I get high scores in Fortnite 2 Season 8 and keep going up in the levels and getting really cool skins."

I didn't say you posted a reply, I said you disagreed with it so I asked what you disagreed with. You didn't answer my question

We do put Lincoln on a pedestal he doesn’t deserve. He destroyed two nations on this continent in less than five years. He initiated the cultural and ideological war that still plagues this country today.
Word.

He was by far our worst president, and a complete psychopath.

I didn't say you posted a reply, I said you disagreed with it so I asked what you disagreed with. You didn't answer my question
I didn't even disagree.....I merely posted a little sarcasm....pointing out the fact that Lincoln was a Republican....which supposedly is indication of evil intent.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back