Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes but with conditions

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No but I could help in other ways

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares? I have my own problems

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Kids learn from their parents, teachers, and role models that show them how society works, how life works, and how the ecomony works...........as well as manners, etiquette, and social skills needed to function in the world out of school.

Kids don't understand that school is a cacoon of a safety bubble. They aren't told how and what it's like AFTER school is over.
They have no concept of ADULT LIFE, nor how to go about living it.

If kids have shitty parents, no parents, no worthy teachers, and no one to instruct them on the ways of adult life, and warn them of what goes on out here........this is the kind of life they will have. Because they simply don't know anything about life as an adult.

80% of kids today are going to be dead, mentally unstable, and completely useless as humans beings and a HUGE drain on society, simply because NOBODY teaches them anything about life, what goes on after school is done with, or any social skills of any kind.

The ONLY kids that will be decent functioning adults are the ones that are self-taught, have high IQ's, and are extremely observant of what goes on around them and in society as a whole.

Kids are only good adults, if they are given the proper tools to become proper adults.

Last edited:
Kids learn from their parents, teachers, and role models that show them how society works, how life works, and how the ecomony works...........as well as manners, etiquette, and social skills needed to function in the world out of school.

Kids don't understand that school is a cacoon of a safety bubble. They aren't told how and what it's like AFTER school is over.
They have no concept of ADULT LIFE, nor how to go about living it.

If kids have shitty parents, no parents, no worthy teachers, and no one to instruct them on the ways of adult life, and warn them of what goes on out here........this is the kind of life they will have. Because they simply don't know anything about life as an adult.

80% of kids today are going to be dead, mentally unstable, and completely useless as humans beings and a HUGE drain on society, simply because NOBODY teaches them anything about life, what goes on after school is done with, or any social skills of any kind.

The ONLY kids that will be decent functioning adults are the ones that are self-taught, have high IQ's, and are extremely observant of what goes on around them and in society as a whole.

Kids are only good adults, if they are given the proper tools to become proper adults.

Iā€™m a conservative but I agree with you wholeheartedly. This nonsense about, ā€œDonā€™t teachā€ CRT, ā€œDonā€™t teachā€ LGBT nonsense, ā€œDonā€™t teachā€ my kids about sex, ā€œDonā€™t teachā€ my kids about religion, is destructive. The message we send to teachers is ā€œdonā€™t teachā€. I am a firm believer that there is no such thing in age appropriate learning. You only have 18 years to equip a human to live as an adult. Never ever let them miss out on an opportunity to learn especially the bad stuff. The bad stuff makes up over 70% of life give or take for individual experiences. Keeping a kid stupid because they are too young is the most irresponsible crap out there. I hate it when people start a sentence with ā€œdonā€™t teachā€. It is perpetual child abuse to prize ignorance as the strongest virtue. Kids need to learn about as many bad things as they can. Otherwise their life will be filled with disappointment because they got the impression everything is supposed to be hunky doory. Every adult knows it is not. So what if a kid learns this at age 2. Adult life is longer than childhood. Educate them. Make them strong. Protecting them from negative is cruel.

Sounds like David's business.

So far as who does what for David, people are still free to voluntarily associate with whom they please. That's their business.
26 and no dl? Total loser put him on the streets.

There are people in this world like the fictional character that I am about to create. How do these people gain access to the various opportunities in our economy?

David Critten is a 26 year old with no car, no driverā€™s license, no credit, no assets, very little money, a super low paying part time job (minimum wage 26 hours per week, and currently lives on his friendā€™s couch while paying no rent. A friend takes him to work most days but occasionally he walks to work or just doesnā€™t go because he has no way to get there. Davidā€™s dad was not a part of his life and his mom passed away last year. David has no siblings but does have a few aunts, uncles, and cousins in the area. Would you hire David? What is a good 6-12 month strategy for David to put himself in a situation where he can make his own living? Who is responsible for taking him to work? This is only semi fictional. There are people like this in real life. Maybe we can chitter chatter about it. Not everybody has parents that help them get ā€œstarted outā€. My parents taught me to drive, took me to get my license, and the rest was pretty much easy for me. Without the advantage of good parents, who is inclined to step in and give David a ride to work everyday and pick him up from work everyday?

Letā€™s get some chitter chatter going. Is David a horribly irresponsible person? If so, should we ignore his plight or step in to help out? If you help, it can go many ways. David could learn to enjoy this extremely inexpensive lifestyle or he could utilize these free rides as an opportunity to improve his life.

What is the proper response if you become aware of someone in this situation?
As disadvantaged as that seems his situation isnt that bad, it could be much worse. He would need to make some personal sacrifices to get out of the hole and once hes on his feet again everything would be A OK. Sounds like a common normal circumstance.

I would trade places with him in a heartbeat because his own dire situation is far better than I could ever hope for. Just ask any superstar, politibitch or hotshot billionaire what Im talking about, theyd have no choice but to agree.

Hes got a promising future he only needs to apply himself harder than the average joe for a limited time and he will be free to get on with life like everyone else.

I get the cheapest bitches on Earth screwing me out of life instead. Man I'd love to be that guy.

Excuse me, I've got more asses to kiss and egos to massage. I'm done with this topic.

Forum List

Back