He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

As Hillary's issues have been gone over adnauseum, I sincerely don't care. Especially not with you excusing this man's grift and corruption at every turn.
The only righties I see being accused of being dirty...are actually dirty. And the good ones...are accused of you of being dirty...because they don't condone your
savior's behavior.

Sad.

Now you're just another Prog liar.

As no one saw the warrant, or the affidavit yet, they can be typing it up right now.
Supposedly according to Eric,there was No Warrant handed to
He or Father.Maybe a warrant was shown to them.
Like here ... Look.And be quick about it.

Do you really think screaming Hillary is going to bail your messiah out of this?

You’re done son. Done.

I think everybody knows that Crooked Hillary had all her work controlled by her own computers because she was hiding her influence selling.

Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy got filthy rich selling government influence and then laundering the payoff through their fake foundation and the FBI let them get away with it.

The same FBI that raided Trump's home.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.
E2CD16D8-EEED-40D1-B65B-F90525C7F839.jpeg

Listening now on the radio to clown Democrats saying Trump is inciting violence by calling it a raid… holy F

Dangerous rhetoric the guy said… so let’s get this right. FBI breaks into your place with guns .. and you have to remain silent? No premis of innocence until proven guilty?

Who is the real fascist here now?

And of course, Biden knows nothing about it, just like he doesn’t know anything about his own son.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

May have had and not confirmed, so stop with the threats of killing the individual!

How far does he have to go before you criticize him? What does he have to do for you to reject him? If this were a Democrat, you'd be in an uproar. You're still in an uproar because it's your savior. The guy is POS. But we've always known that. He's never been anything other than what he is. An incompetent, corrupt grifter. But you supporting him? Man, you don't even have standards..do you? :)

If this were a democrat the raid would never of happened. Wake up!

First off, has this been confirmed yet? I know others in the press are saying they have not been able to confirm this yet....

If there is SIGNET top secret level information at Mara Lago, as this informant has allegedly claimed, (which I do not believe yet, without a second confirmation),

Then steps would have had to be specifically taken by Trump, to get a copy of these documents from one of our above top secret SCHIFs..... right???

They would never be just grazing among the regular old presidential records, right??? (Or was Trump administration loose with This kind of stuff?)

This is why I am finding this claim to NOT be true.... (Without a second confirmation, two witnesses), because IF true, that would truly be traitorous....!!! In the least, a dereliction and abuse of power and duty to this nation, and nation's security....imho.

Last edited:
May have by no one involved in the whole search warrant process?
Kind of like someone saying a dog captured by animal control may have been without tags while being hundreds of miles away from the scene of the capture.
Speculation is not exactly news. Anyone can speculate.
All fabricated? Like the Trump Russian Collusion?

There is not one government document that the president is barred from seeing. That cite is a lie.

Forum List

Back