He does it again SMH

Bring diesel down and everything else will lower.
It also costs less to refine diesel. The vegetable increases royalties and because of it -- every other tax associated with fuel increases. Inflation also increases tax revenues. But always remember, If you make less than $400K, your taxes will not increase. And if you get the jab, you won't get covid. And Biden and the globalist democrats would never lie to you. My aching ass they wouldn't!

Refined oil costs more than crude oil. They import the crude from another country, refine it, ship it out to other countries , and pay no taxes on the value of the oil or the value of the refining.

Yes, they import the crude from Canada, refine it, export the products and pay taxes on their profits.

AFAIK, the only break is no import tariffs, as long as they export. No tax break on earnings.

If you have a link that says otherwise, please post it.

Break it down into percentages and let look at their record level profits versus their paying out and let see the final balance number and adjust it tot the inflation compare to their other years over the company lifetime.

Now let also look at the price of diesel and why are we paying more than a dollar a gallon versus what we pay for regular petro?

We produce the most diesel and yet we are paying over four dollars a gallon on the stuff?

Diesel is the biggest driver of the economy because it directly affects food prices and other goods.

Shipping

I have no idea why diesel is so goddamn high but I suspect that it has something to do with the environmental whack jobs trying to control the economy. That's just my opinion. I have no facts backing it up.

Diesel is the biggest driver of the economy because it directly affects food prices and other goods.

Shipping

I have no idea why diesel is so goddamn high but I suspect that it has something to do with the environmental whack jobs trying to control the economy. That's just my opinion. I have no facts backing it up.
Trucking and rail shipping both run on diesel. It is cheaper to produce. Why does it cost more? Biden/democrat governor taxes on diesel.

Break it down into percentages and let look at their record level profits versus their paying out and let see the final balance number and adjust it tot the inflation compare to their other years over the company lifetime.

Now let also look at the price of diesel and why are we paying more than a dollar a gallon versus what we pay for regular petro?

We produce the most diesel and yet we are paying over four dollars a gallon on the stuff?

This is why diesel costs more

Record profits means exactly what it says. They are making more profit than they have ever made before,
The use of it by the likes of you and the left is an attempt to make it sound immoral. There are many reasons for 'record profits'. Unlike government greed, which is the very definition of greed.

Shipping

That was done in W. Bush years. Right after a lot of people had bought diesel pickups, too.

Idk how they got away with it because diesel was always a little over 1/2 the price of gas from the invention of the automobile until then.

One could run down some of the info here:

Last edited:
that is decidedly false.

They do not ship refined petroleum anywhere overseas. It doesn't work that way.
ExxonMobil ExxonMobil has been a participant in the FTZ program since late 1995. Currently, ExxonMobil has five refinery complexes approved by the Foreign-Trade Zones Board. ExxonMobil buys and refines crude oil from the U.S. and over twenty countries around the world. Refining the crude in a foreign trade zone allows ExxonMobil to reinvest the duty savings and promote its export program. For example, many times ExxonMobil buys foreign crude, refines it into jet fuel, moves it in-bond to another foreign trade zone (like an airport), and loads the jet fuel on an airplane bound for international destinations. In this instance, no formal entry has been made. Many departments at ExxonMobil, like purchasing, scheduling and legal, are aware of the program, its costs and its benefits. ExxonMobil was an early participant in the FTZ program and has enjoyed the success of the duty savings and duty planning

Yes, they import the crude from Canada, refine it, export the products and pay taxes on their profits.

AFAIK, the only break is no import tariffs, as long as they export. No tax break on earnings.

If you have a link that says otherwise, please post it.
Taxes are paid when the product is sold in the US.

ExxonMobil ExxonMobil has been a participant in the FTZ program since late 1995. Currently, ExxonMobil has five refinery complexes approved by the Foreign-Trade Zones Board. ExxonMobil buys and refines crude oil from the U.S. and over twenty countries around the world. Refining the crude in a foreign trade zone allows ExxonMobil to reinvest the duty savings and promote its export program. For example, many times ExxonMobil buys foreign crude, refines it into jet fuel, moves it in-bond to another foreign trade zone (like an airport), and loads the jet fuel on an airplane bound for international destinations. In this instance, no formal entry has been made. Many departments at ExxonMobil, like purchasing, scheduling and legal, are aware of the program, its costs and its benefits. ExxonMobil was an early participant in the FTZ program and has enjoyed the success of the duty savings and duty planning
And NONE of that involves shipping REFINED fuels overseas.

Way to COMPLETELY miss the point.

This is why diesel costs more
German-owned, left wing rag from DE. Your link blames it on Reagan forty years ago. They even go so far as blaming lack of infrastructure then. If BI can draw parallels to Reagan--why is it so difficult to use the same logic as it applies to Biden and the democrats considering how prices doubled when they started charging more royalties and increased the US tax burden by 33% with BBB and phony ass infrastructure bills that fund everything but infrastructure.

Will someone please tell this tard gas stations only make a few cents per gallon? They make their money off everything else.
And he had a special message for gas companies.

'My message is simple…Bring down the prices you're charging at the pump,' he said during a meeting of his White House Competition Council.

View attachment 702188

When Biden speaks the tank is ALWAYS empty. Leftists haven't figured that out yet, somehow.

Shipping

We export the majority of diesel we produce here and we should be keeping it here.

At least you understand the importance of diesel and why it hurts us at this outrageous price it is at!

And NONE of that involves shipping REFINED fuels overseas.

Way to COMPLETELY miss the point.
1664308229209.png

Forum List

Back