HE BEAT IT! 104-year-old Major Wooten has served the country and has now overcome COVID-19, got released from hospital just in time for his birthday

"I shoved a rifle up the ass of the Germans, I'm sure as hell not gonna let some Commie scumbags take me out" *spit*

:salute:

"I shoved a rifle up the ass of the Germans, I'm sure as hell not gonna let some Commie scumbags take me out" *spit*

Viruses have politics and economic systems now??

SMH

That is, if it was a naturally occurring virus that the world was told about on day one. When the doctor trying to alert the world about the danger gets deep sixed by a government, I tend to consider motivation.

SMH

That is, if it was a naturally occurring virus that the world was told about on day one. When the doctor trying to alert the world about the danger gets deep sixed by a government, I tend to consider motivation.

What in the fuck does a virus have to do with an economy system?

A virus is an organism. You know that right?

SMH

Covid virus is a teeny weeny little soccer ball they use to grow mushrooms.

1606970888085.png

SMH

It isn't the virus that is an economic system, it's the government of a particular system, economic and otherwise; that can control information and/or, even in some conspiracy corners, develop such viruses.

Nobody was warned. WTO was blocked from visiting Wuhan. Scientists and doctors disappeared. As always, it's not a reach to connect the dots and coincidences, most they don't even deny.

As I like to say, how many coincidences make a fact?

Forum List

Back