He actually received 81 million votes (supposedly) and his voters aren't embarrassed at all.

Yes, candycorn and those types are not embarrassed in the least.

Yes. He did. Damn sight better than the abortion that preceded him.
I love that after four years of exalting your savior and crying every time we beat him down for
one of his fuck ups....that Biden is doing the exact same thing to you. :auiqs.jpg:

Deal with it. :)

Yep. That's how bad the alternative was.

Not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

Just have to look at the way his son treats women and we know where he learned that at.

Just have to look at the way his son treats women and we know where he learned that at.

Parents are having their daughters raped. Do you understand that? Are you that warped? I know. There are people who will rape. But we are promoting it! Turning Dad's into eunuchs. If they take the law into their own hands they end up going to jail for life while the perps walk!

Parents are having their daughters raped. Do you understand that? Are you that warped? I know. There are people who will rape. But we are promoting it! Turning Dad's into eunuchs. If they take the law into their own hands they end up going to jail for life while the perps walk!
Here we go again. What in the world are you talking about?

Do you ever focus?

Yes. He did. Damn sight better than the abortion that preceded him.
I love that after four years of exalting your savior and crying every time we beat him down for
one of his fuck ups....that Biden is doing the exact same thing to you. :auiqs.jpg:

Deal with it. :)

Difference is we made money while enjoying your tears, while you're left paying the bill for ours...

and you think the right is any better?
Well, the truth is I think both sides are trash. There are some unique individuals on either side that defy that stereotype.

I just like to talk shit sometimes. Don't read into it too much. haha

Well, the truth is I think both sides are trash. There are some unique individuals on either side that defy that stereotype.

I just like to talk shit sometimes. Don't read into it too much. haha

Occasionally you find a ruby in a mountain of rocks, but very, very rarely.

Yes, candycorn and those types are not embarrassed in the least.

Most America voters, especially those in the better-educated states, opted for what was and remains clearly the lesser of two weevils.

The Cry Baby Loser is far too self-obsessed and morally feeble to put America first and accept the reality.

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 9.03.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 9.03.37 AM.png

Difference is we made money while enjoying your tears, while you're left paying the bill for ours...
I made a lot of money while Trump was President. Then again, I also made a lot of money when Obama was President.
Still making money under Biden. Just spending a little more but after your savior ignored the response to the pandemic last
year, that was inevitable. And we're picking up the check because of it.

81 million votes.
306 electoral votes
Deal with it.

Forum List

Back