HC kicking in for high risk patients

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Govt To Help Get Coverage For Uninsured - CBS News

The law provides for creation within 90 days of high-risk pools allowing uninsured people who can't get coverage because of health conditions to buy insurance.

The program will build on existing high-risk pools in some states or be operated by the federal government. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius wrote to states Friday asking them to report back on how they want to proceed.

I hope this applies to my pre existing condition of being sick to death of nanny state lovers :rolleyes:

• Banned
It hais to be based in reality so I dont think so.

If also helps sick seniors stay in their homes by providing in home care.

Most seniors prefer to stay home and it saves big time

• Banned
Its SAVES money my friend.

you can treat three people at the same cost as one

• Banned
There are many things like this in the bill which are plainly win win ideas.

When all the possitives come out everyone will love this bill.

That is why they wanted to shut down the town halls so people could not find out about it.

if i am high risk and have no health care because i can not get it......

and now there is a law that says they have to sell it to me.....

is your claim it will be the same monthly cost as a normal person.....

I made very clear what I said go read my posts

The law provides for creation within 90 days of high-risk pools allowing uninsured people who can't get coverage because of health conditions to buy insurance.

I made very clear what I said go read my posts

i did read them...you don't quote costs anywhere.....but you should be able to answer the question....as a high risk previously uninsured high risk individual what will my monthly premium be....

That was clearly about the in home care savings.

When you give in home care instead of institutionalizing people in retirement homes you save money.

The estimate quoted in the article is three to one.

I never claimed to know what your policy would cost.

That was clearly about the in home care savings.

When you give in home care instead of institutionalizing people in retirement homes you save money.

The estimate quoted in the article is three to one.

I never claimed to know what your policy would cost.

they don't have care they can't get it....it doesn't exist......it can't be a third of the current cost because there is no coverage available currently......

they will have to buy it....i think it is great that people will be able to buy into and insurance pool.....a high risk pool will be very expensive.....

The program will build on existing high-risk pools in some states or be operated by the federal government. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius wrote to states Friday asking them to report back on how they want to proceed.

I'd write Sebelius back and tell her there are no funds in the budget for her messiah's cockamamey schemes, and until she sends the money we shall not proceed.. Thanks In Advance.

I'd write Sebelius back and tell her there are no funds in the budget for her messiah's cockamamey schemes, and until she sends the money we shall not proceed.. Thanks In Advance.

bump...

Forum List

Back