HC Bill silver linings

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
"Silver Linings" per the good folks at Powerline...

Power Line - Silver Linings

The old, "not yet begun to fight" thinking...
* The health care battle is just beginning. Next, the Senate will try to enact the House's "fixes" to the original Senate bill. Some Senators say that won't happen. If not, then President Obama has the option of signing the original Senate bill--now passed by the House--Cornhusker Kickback and all. I assume he would do that, but the resulting blowback from House Democrats, not to mention the American people, would be something to behold

The end of "not a dime's worth of difference"? (to early to tell IMHO)
* I've never been prouder to be a Republican. The party's Congressional leaders have fought this battle to the end on behalf of the American people--with intelligence, toughness, persistence and good humor. The contrast between the parties has never been starker than in today's debate. If any intelligent Democrats were watching--there must be some left--they had to be embarrassed for their party.

Real opposition leaders emerge at last?
* Paul Ryan has emerged as one of the conservative movement's strongest spokesmen. In the years to come, I think we will hear the words "I'm a Paul Ryan Republican" with increasing frequency.

A few more at the link. So, buck up Republicans, Libertarians, Capitalist and other freedom lovers. The sleeping giant stirs. The Constitution is stronger than Pelosi, Reid and Obama. Last of all, if for no other reason than to mess with the other side... SMILE.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tywcRka8rW0]YouTube - nat king cole smile[/ame]

You slay me Nat. Your daughter does too. :cool:

Ryan Paul Republican? :lol:

I know you're a fan of Ayn Rand too Ragnar, but the majority of people are not going to follow someone who is apart of that cult.

"Silver Linings" per the good folks at Powerline...

Power Line - Silver Linings

The old, "not yet begun to fight" thinking...
* The health care battle is just beginning. Next, the Senate will try to enact the House's "fixes" to the original Senate bill. Some Senators say that won't happen. If not, then President Obama has the option of signing the original Senate bill--now passed by the House--Cornhusker Kickback and all. I assume he would do that, but the resulting blowback from House Democrats, not to mention the American people, would be something to behold

The end of "not a dime's worth of difference"? (to early to tell IMHO)
* I've never been prouder to be a Republican. The party's Congressional leaders have fought this battle to the end on behalf of the American people--with intelligence, toughness, persistence and good humor. The contrast between the parties has never been starker than in today's debate. If any intelligent Democrats were watching--there must be some left--they had to be embarrassed for their party.

Real opposition leaders emerge at last?
* Paul Ryan has emerged as one of the conservative movement's strongest spokesmen. In the years to come, I think we will hear the words "I'm a Paul Ryan Republican" with increasing frequency.

A few more at the link. So, buck up Republicans, Libertarians, Capitalist and other freedom lovers. The sleeping giant stirs. The Constitution is stronger than Pelosi, Reid and Obama. Last of all, if for no other reason than to mess with the other side... SMILE.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tywcRka8rW0]YouTube - nat king cole smile[/ame]

You slay me Nat. Your daughter does too. :cool:

AGREED---I doubt too many Americans in favor of this senate bill realise that it will create 15000 new IRS agents in charge of collecting medical premiums from THEM. If they don't pay--all forces of the IRS with it's power--will be able to get into personal checking & savings accounts & seize any assets of the non-insured to pay for this bill. Not only that but if Gobernment decides that the individual doesn't have the proper coverage--they will make you get another which is bound to be more expensive. Along with the additional 15000 new IRS agents it will also create another 157 gobernment agencies.

There is abortion language in the bill that would use federal tax payer dollars for abortions. Stupack had Obama agree to sign an executive order (not written into law) that would ban federal tax payer dollars for abortions. THE PROBLEM: Any woman in this country seeking an abortion could go to any court in this country & the judge would throw out Obama's executive order to follow Legislative law. So abortions will be paid for with our tax dollars.

Stupack knew this along with his 5 congressmen followers--& is just using Obama's executive order to cover their asse's with their constituents this November.

Last edited:
Bombshell study: Most Children Not In Favor Of Child Healthcare

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OETJFrpnwZc]YouTube - Most Children Not In Favor Of Child Healthcare[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back