HBO Max: NYC Epicenters 9/11-2021 1/2, Episode 1

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This documentary series by Spike Lee is surprisingly good. Spike had put some interviews with 9/11 truther tards in it, but that crap has been edited out. What remains is very, very good.

Since each episode is two hours, I am breaking this into four threads as each episode covers different topics. This topic is for Epidode 1 which encapsulates Chapters 1 and 2.

For this series, Spike interviews doctors, nurses, firemen, police, news reporters, politicians, and a handful of celebrities. All of them live and work in NYC, with the vast majority being citizens of "Da People's Republic of Brooklyn".

Chapter 1 covers the pandemic in New York, probably the hardest hit city in the country.

Spike barely mentions Trump in this series, though it is obvious he hates Trump. He refers to Trump as "Agent Orange" throughout. But as far as the pandemic goes, Spike focuses most of his enmity on Governor Cuomo.

Spike really zooms in up close and personal about the pandemic. He gets first hand accounts from the medical community, interviewing mostly people of color. He also interviews Mayor DeBlasio and gets the mayor to discuss the serious conflicts he had with Cuomo.

Chapter 2 covers the BLM movement after the death of George Floyd which happened at the beginning of the pandemic. There is a fascinating clip of a white nationalist posing as a BLM supporter who tries to get some of the protestors to overturn an ambulance. But the crowd catches on and chases him off. It is only later who they learn who he actually is.

This chapter covers BLM from the inside and is well done.

I've never really liked Spike Lee and I did not have high expectations for this series, especially after I heard about the Truther crap, but it is well worth watching.

Episode 1 is not the best of the 4 episodes but it is still well done.

Propaganda and misinformation. I cannot for the life of Me understand why anyone would want to deliberately give credibility to the left.

Pure propaganda. 100%.
Spike Lee has about as much credence and believability as Michael Moore. If that much.
And, sorry, but anyone who is willing to sit through this shows their true colors. A member of the choir.

Pure propaganda. 100%.
Spike Lee has about as much credence and believability as Michael Moore. If that much.
And, sorry, but anyone who is willing to sit through this shows their true colors. A member of the choir.
I've sat through Birth Of A Nation. Does that make me a Klansman?

Spike Lee is a racist piece of woke shit. Fuck him and anything he produces.

Trump helped build New York City. Why in the world would a documentary that centers on NYC be critical of Trump? Bill Clinton attacked a defenseless country in Europe while 9-11 terrorists were attending freaking flight school in Florida. His ass't A.G. issued a directive that prevented the FBI from sharing information with the CIA on the eve of the 9-11 attacks. I wonder if Mr. Lee even gave a passing reference to 9-11 and Clinton.

Forum List

Back