HBO liberals still blaming reagen for AIDS

How the hell is Reagan responsible for aids?

Read the advocate link. Liberals are really that mentally defective.

the fucking faggot said reagan is not just "as bad as hitler" but WORSE than hitler..

What a fucking HIV POSTIVE FAGGOT.

I actually felt bad for some of the people who caught it early on and died, like Freddy Mercury. There are lots of corpses that were once nice people who just lived a fucked up sexual lifestyle. But they had no one to blame but themselves for getting sick.

They blame Reagan for anything negative, but they won't give him credit for ending the cold war, without a shot being fired.

I was expecting Reagan to personally put the condom on me! Since he didn't, my actions are HIS fault!

\
:gay:

I don't blame Raegan for AIDS. I blame him for deregulating the energy industry, which lead to the creation and collapse of Enron, the 6th largest company in the USA, with the lose of over 100 billion of dollars in stocker holder's money, 20,000 people losing their jobs, and $2 billion dollars of retirement 401-k, IRA, and pension theft.

Thanks, Gipper!

I don't blame Raegan for AIDS. I blame him for deregulating the energy industry, which lead to the creation and collapse of Enron, the 6th largest company in the USA, with the lose of over 100 billion of dollars in stocker holder's money, 20,000 people losing their jobs, and $2 billion dollars of retirement 401-k, IRA, and pension theft.

Thanks, Gipper!

So you're just a different flavor of moron. :eusa_clap:

Well a lot of people died while he was sitting around on the couch watching old movies, letting Nancy run the country.

Thanks, Gipper!

Same here, though he ignored AIDS until Rock Hudson's death. Many in the US still term it a "gay disease", though it is most prevalent in Africa among heterosexuals. Much remains to be done to end both the stigma & the disease.

Thanks, Gipper!

So you're just a different flavor of moron. :eusa_clap:

Look it up, yourself, Penny. And while we are on the subject, Ken Lay was great pals with both Bush's. Bush II used to call him, "Kenny Boy".

No, the facts and history clearly demonstrate that the Reagan administration failed to act timely and comprehensively at the outset of the crisis motivated in part by its hostility to gay Americans in accordance with the position of the social right and Christian fundamentalists, as well as Reagan’s unwarranted, reckless, and errant opposition to necessary and proper regulatory policies.

No, the facts and history clearly demonstrate that the Reagan administration failed to act timely and comprehensively at the outset of the crisis motivated in part by its hostility to gay Americans in accordance with the position of the social right and Christian fundamentalists, as well as Reagan’s unwarranted, reckless, and errant opposition to necessary and proper regulatory policies.

How fucking mentally defective to you have to be? What about the children who die from malaria while money is spent on entirely preventable HIV????

Are LGBTers responsible for kids dying from malaria?

Reagan didn't make ANYONE take it up the ass without condoms.

How fucking mentally defective to you have to be? What about the children who die from malaria while money is spent on entirely preventable HIV????

And those who got HIV from blood transfusions did what to cause their own illness? Were the cursed by a warlock? Personal behavior often makes one suscepitable to disease, that is never an excuse to ignore the disease.

And those who got HIV from blood transfusions did what to cause their own illness? Were the cursed by a warlock? Personal behavior often makes one suscepitable to disease, that is never an excuse to ignore the disease.
From soneone else's irresponsibility

Forum List

Back