Hawley at CPAC gets standing ovation when he mentions his effort to overturn election, "there's an unholy alliance between big liberalism & Big Tech"!

i'm not 100 percent certain, but this guy could be president 1 day!

If they run him in 2024, you may be right. But Rump would have to stand aside and I don't see that happening.

You might be surprised. 4 years is a long time. And I have always said the people the democrats really need to fear is not Trump....it is Trump 2.0....the individuals who learned from Trump that the media do not have to be feared, they need to be mocked......and they will do it better than he did......

Trump has inspired republicans to fight........

Rump has inspired the "Republicans" to hide and the party of the rump to lie.

It's definitely true that Big Tech and the social left are aligned. The social left just doesn't seem to realize it's being used.

When Rump was flying high, he had the support of the multi, multi billionaires. Since Jan6th, he's lost that support. And so has the GOP. The Ultra Ultra Rich are going to spend money on Politics regardless and today, it's going to go to the Dems.

No he didn't.....the billionaires have sided with the democrats, not Trump...

For 2016, the Billionaires were supporting both sides. But for 2020, they started shifting away. And now, most won't support Rump. He's not good for business. To you and I, it may be political but to a Multi Billionaire, it's all about business.

i'm not 100 percent certain, but this guy could be president 1 day!

If they run him in 2024, you may be right. But Rump would have to stand aside and I don't see that happening.

You might be surprised. 4 years is a long time. And I have always said the people the democrats really need to fear is not Trump....it is Trump 2.0....the individuals who learned from Trump that the media do not have to be feared, they need to be mocked......and they will do it better than he did......

Trump has inspired republicans to fight........

The Trump Republican party is shrinking before our eyes as Republicans chase away anyone who doesn't agree with Trump 100%. Jan 6 is a gamechanger in terms of American politics.

It's definitely true that Big Tech and the social left are aligned. The social left just doesn't seem to realize it's being used.
What's worse is the Trump Party is nothing but those conceived with intent of overthrowing the govt. to install their orange idol.
I agree. They should be interested in overthrowing the government because of its vast corruption -- not to install a new president. The problem isn't about party or having one guy in office. It's about the system itself. It is irredeemably corrupt.

Of course, overthrow is very unlikely to happen.

the number of times in this interview Hawley said the words:

working folks: 41
working people: 15
American workers: 3

the number of times in this interview Hawley said the words:

working folks: 41
working people: 15
American workers: 3

If he would have left out Rump and how evil the Democrats are I might agree with him. He could have told us the good that the NEW republican party is going to do for the Citizens. But he soured it by shifting blame to others. What that tells me is, he's in the party of "Let's make sure everything fails for the next 4 years".

Forum List

Back