Hawley at CPAC gets standing ovation when he mentions his effort to overturn election, "there's an unholy alliance between big liberalism & Big Tech"!

It's definitely true that Big Tech and the social left are aligned. The social left just doesn't seem to realize it's being used.

It's definitely true that Big Tech and the social left are aligned. The social left just doesn't seem to realize it's being used.

When Rump was flying high, he had the support of the multi, multi billionaires. Since Jan6th, he's lost that support. And so has the GOP. The Ultra Ultra Rich are going to spend money on Politics regardless and today, it's going to go to the Dems.

When Rump was flying high, he had the support of the multi, multi billionaires. Since Jan6th, he's lost that support. And so has the GOP. The Ultra Ultra Rich are going to spend money on Politics regardless and today, it's going to go to the Dems.
He had the support of some of the billionaires, but even the bones he threw to Wall Street and the military industrial complex didn't save him.

The status quo is not populism. It's globalism. This is why neocons and neoliberals hold most of the power. Big Tech has plenty of neoliberals, but they've also figured out how useful certain progressive narratives are at keeping the public focus off of corporate corruption.

Part of the GOP is still neocon, and they will likely return to power in the party over time. That's when you'll see the return of corporate support.

• Banned
I saw him speak during the standing ovation. It was wild, he was speaking in tongues and yelling and I saw some strange symbol on his arm.

63wibyt938a61.jpg

China and Big Tech have a cozy relationship, because China wants to CANCEL America, my friends

but here's what we can do about it: FIGHT!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

What's worse is the Trump Party is nothing but those conceived with intent of overthrowing the govt. to install their orange idol.

China and Big Tech have a cozy relationship, because China wants to CANCEL America, my friends

but here's what we can do about it: FIGHT!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
How ironic that you are posting that on an entire complement of equipment produced in China for a wealthy company to sell to you and you buy it and use it. You want to know who is undermining US markets look in the mirror.

i'm not 100 percent certain, but this guy could be president 1 day!

If they run him in 2024, you may be right. But Rump would have to stand aside and I don't see that happening.

You might be surprised. 4 years is a long time. And I have always said the people the democrats really need to fear is not Trump....it is Trump 2.0....the individuals who learned from Trump that the media do not have to be feared, they need to be mocked......and they will do it better than he did......

Trump has inspired republicans to fight........

No he didn't.....the billionaires have sided with the democrats, not Trump...

Of course Sen Hawley would get a standing ovation.

He is a Trump acolyte...

Forum List

Back