Hawks Sign Cary Williams

Cary Williams sucks bro. Good riddance. You guys can have him. I think we overpaid for maxwell a bit but he's way better than williams.

Cary Williams sucks bro. Good riddance. You guys can have him. I think we overpaid for maxwell a bit but he's way better than williams.

10-4 that!!! Huggy's in for a medium disappointment..............since he has already experienced a major one.........:laugh2:.

I don't believe Williams even remotely sucks. A defensive backfield is truly a team effort. I've seen video of Williams. He does possess the skills. Working with Sherman, Thomas and Chancellor will benefit William's game considerably. Maxwell sucked before he got schooled in the LOB..same for Browner. Neither player had the discipline needed to become a star. They both transformed their game working in Seattle's system. I believe Williams will also shine given the right environment.

Oh you've seen video. Well I've watched every game he's ever played for the Eagles and guess what, he sucks cock. He never looks back and plays the ball, he constantly tries to just keep himself from getting beat deep only to lose on the play anyway because he has no idea where and when the ball is arriving.

And he can't tackle to save his life.

Good luck.

I can't tell you how many plays I watched receivers I've never even heard of grab balls out of the air that could easily have been defended had williams just LOOKED to see where the ball was

Here's what I'll give you on Cary Williams...

He's probably gonna have better numbers simply because he has great safety help now. He had Ed reed in Baltimore which helped pad his numbers, but in Philly where he had no help overtop, he was exposed for what he really is.

Oh you've seen video. Well I've watched every game he's ever played for the Eagles and guess what, he sucks cock. He never looks back and plays the ball, he constantly tries to just keep himself from getting beat deep only to lose on the play anyway because he has no idea where and when the ball is arriving.

Good luck.
I think huggy got schooled there if that indeed is true you watched every game he ever played in for them.lol

Here's what I'll give you on Cary Williams...

He's probably gonna have better numbers simply because he has great safety help now. He had Ed reed in Baltimore which helped pad his numbers, but in Philly where he had no help overtop, he was exposed for what he really is.

As he has gotten older, he can't keep up with the faster wide receivers. We knew he was gone after this year when he publicly criticized Chip about working out the players too hard last Sept..

Good luck.
I think huggy got schooled there if that indeed is true you watched every game he ever played in for them.lol
well im an Eagles fan so yeah, I've seen them all. I actually boycotted my viewing of Eagles games during Andy Reid's last 2 seasons because I just wanted him gone and it was as good a reason as any to be more productive with my life on Sunday's. But I haven't missed a game since chip.

Williams WAS is of no concern to me. I've seen enough to believe he has the potential to improve under the Seattle secondary system. Both Browner and Maxwell are examples that bad habits can be broken with the right tutilege. I guess we will find out quickly if Williams has the intelligence to learn how to play the position from the best.

I just maintain that Carroll wouldn't want him if he didn't have the right kind of potential. Pete and John have just been so good at getting players and coaching them up that I stopped trying to second guess them anymore.

It's not like the Hawks are batting 1000 in these projects. Harvin is one glaring example. BUT I could name ten players that were reclaimed from other teams that have blossomed into outstanding talent.

Seattle coaches are in very high demand for a good reason. They produce where other systems have failed.

Williams WAS is of no concern to me. I've seen enough to believe he has the potential to improve under the Seattle secondary system. Both Browner and Maxwell are examples that bad habits can be broken with the right tutilege. I guess we will find out quickly if Williams has the intelligence to learn how to play the position from the best.

I just maintain that Carroll wouldn't want him if he didn't have the right kind of potential. Pete and John have just been so good at getting players and coaching them up that I stopped trying to second guess them anymore.

It's not like the Hawks are batting 1000 in these projects. Harvin is one glaring example. BUT I could name ten players that were reclaimed from other teams that have blossomed into outstanding talent.

Seattle coaches are in very high demand for a good reason. They produce where other systems have failed.
Hey, like I said, he'll be protected with your safeties. You can bring kam up to jam the box and you still have the best safety in the game helping williams overtop.

I mean you could probably plug my grandmom into that secondary and get good results. If I was you I'd be less excited about gaining williams and more excited that you only lost maxwell.

Hey, like I said, he'll be protected with your safeties. You can bring kam up to jam the box and you still have the best safety in the game helping williams overtop.

I mean you could probably plug my grandmom into that secondary and get good results. If I was you I'd be less excited about gaining williams and more excited that you only lost maxwell.

Cary was on the radio today. He left a good impression. He says he is inspired by the way the Hawks converge on the ball and play unselfishly.

I like to be optimistic about the Hawks and Schneider and Carroll's choices. They and most Seattle fans were dead wrong about Harvin. In our defense the stuff that happened in the locker room and on the sidelines never got leaked to the public. Still when Percy was released and the whole truth came out it was clear that he had to go. So we WANT Williams to succeed. We know that many have taken this path and had careers resurrected.

I hope you guys are wrong about Cary not being able to improve in Carroll's system.

More importantly, the saints basically PAID you to take the best TE in the game not named gronkowski.

With Wilsons running threat, lynch, and the constant mismatches defenses will have with graham, you guys only got even better.

Russell Wilson is one of maybe 2 qb's in the league im actually jealous that we don't have. Aaron Rodgers is the other, and the rest I think are all overhyped products of their system

Maybe Peyton in his prime. But not even Brady though. While I still think he goes down as the best ever, I don't think he would have been nearly as successful with most other teams

More importantly, the saints basically PAID you to take the best TE in the game not named gronkowski.

With Wilsons running threat, lynch, and the constant mismatches defenses will have with graham, you guys only got even better.

Russell Wilson is one of maybe 2 qb's in the league im actually jealous that we don't have. Aaron Rodgers is the other, and the rest I think are all overhyped products of their system

I know, it's surreal. I have started looking over my shoulder like I should feel guilty of stealing something. :lol:

There has to be a catch somehow to this incredible luck. Maybe Graham will crash his plane or end his career in some weird way.

I keep looking at the stats and trying to find the bad side of this trade for the Hawks but honestly I can't see a down side.

Max Unger is a pretty good Center but truth be told in the six games last season when he was out with an injury we won all six. There MUST have been bad snaps from the replacements but I just can't remember any.

As far as I can figure it, Graham will be worth about 14 points a game because it won't be possible to double cover on him and stop Lynch from running wild. Also our so-called so-so receivers will have more separation with so much attention paid to Graham.

There are some in the media that think just having Graham on the team will give the Hawks their best chance to go undefeated. I don't know if I'm ready for that camp yet but on paper we should have the NFC West locked up probably for at least two more seasons.

Forum List

Back