"Hawaiian Shirts Have Become an Unlikely Symbol of White Supremacy"

I have an awesome collection of very nice Hawaiian shirts that I have accumulated over the last 25 years. Going to keep wearing them and the haters can go to hell.

I thought the symbol of White Supremacy was white skin ... now we're including them brownies in Hawai'i ... yeesh, next thing you know the Slavs will be counted as white ...

This is pure nonsense.

I own a few loud hawaiian shirts. I wear them to tiki events and surf music shows. Nothing to do with white supremacy. I am just part of a crowd that likes surf music and tiki bars.

you've gotta be kidding!

What this reminds me is back in the day, when I was a school kid, the so-called Gay Rights mob set up "Homosexual Jeans Day" , where if you wore jeans on a specific day you were deemed automatically to be as gay as a $3 bill.

Now, at my school, we all wore slick slacks , jackets, dress shirts and neckties- so we didn't have to worry about it.

But Government School kids risked being labeled as not normative because of this.

This is just a way for the white surpremacists to try and gain more adherents by tricking unwitting party guys.

I always thought they were party shirts. Now those expensive basketball shoes. They are racist.

I always thought they were party shirts. Now those expensive basketball shoes. They are racist.

Not any more, now Hawaiian shirts are strictly clan attire.

Just like jeans were homosexual for a while back in the 1970's

Not any more, now Hawaiian shirts are strictly clan attire.

Just like jeans were homosexual for a while back in the 1970's
This reminds me of a Prog movie called "Pleasantville". But the Progs are controlling this which Pleasantville attained and is now advanced and is a reversal for people who are not Progs. It seems that we are moving towards a scheme of only approved clothing, consumer goods and ways of living based on Prog standards. Any deviation is deemed as subversive and an individual will have his life destroyed as he will not be employable by the edicts of our elite rulers.

Forum List

Back