Hawaii teaches us about mandatory training requirements and how they will be abused by anti-gunners

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So…..you support the 2nd Amendment but think you are being fair when you agree with the anti-gun extremists about requiring mandatory training…..right? Its just common sense……….right? Everyone should support this…Right?

Well…….Hawaii is doing us the favor of showing exactly how the anti-gun extremists will abuse mandatory training to deny Americans their Right to keep and carry guns for self defense………

Your license will only be good for 6 months…and each time you renew will require 22 hours of training…

So…….all of you supporters who think mandatory training just makes sense….,,you do not understand the weapon you are giving the anti-gun fascists…….

SB-2800 would would cut carry permit terms to only six months. Each new permit application would require 22 hours of training, including two hours of live fire drills. And if the bill becomes law, Hawaiians with government permission slips will also be required to strap on a TASER when carrying their firearm

Hmmmmmmm….how much do you think 22 hours of training will cost? How much will a mandatory 2 hours of live fire training cost? Can you afford 22 hours out of your life every 6 months? To exercise your Rights?

So…to all you guys who think you are being better than the rest of us by supporting mandatory training before the democrats allow people to exercise their Right to own and carry a gun……you are just being the useful tools of the gun control extremists….

Soooo…there should be mandatory training for writers, journalists, and for voting……let’s say every 6 months a writer, a journalist must attend mandatory 22 hours of classes before they can publish any articles, pamphlets, books….right?

And before you can vote, you must attend 22 hours of classes on government, history, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights…..before every election…..

Right?

Last edited:
1644732281045.png

This is why if the government wants people to have licenses, training, and any other thing, to exercise our Second Amendment rights it should be at the governments expense and anything less is no better than a poll tax on our rights.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hawaii is about as American as American Samoa...not very much.

Non-whites cannot, do not, and will not understand the value and moral systems that created OUR second amendment.

Do YOU understand the impact of rampant non-white immigration into the United States?

You should.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm….how much do you think 22 hours of training will cost? How much will a mandatory 2 hours of live fire training cost? Can you afford 22 hours out of your life every 6 months? To exercise your Rights?

And, of course, one has to wonder how easy it will be to obtain that training. That creates a back door for the state to impose burdensome requirements on those that would offer the training, resulting in there being very few who will do so.

If you have your gun, your about-to-expire permit, and plenty of time to receive the training, and 0plenty of money to pay for it, you might not find anyone who will be available to give you that training.

So…..you support the 2nd Amendment but think you are being fair when you agree with the anti-gun extremists about requiring mandatory training…..right? Its just common sense……….right? Everyone should support this…Right?

Well…….Hawaii is doing us the favor of showing exactly how the anti-gun extremists will abuse mandatory training to deny Americans their Right to keep and carry guns for self defense………

Your license will only be good for 6 months…and each time you renew will require 22 hours of training…

So…….all of you supporters who think mandatory training just makes sense….,,you do not understand the weapon you are giving the anti-gun fascists…….

SB-2800 would would cut carry permit terms to only six months. Each new permit application would require 22 hours of training, including two hours of live fire drills. And if the bill becomes law, Hawaiians with government permission slips will also be required to strap on a TASER when carrying their firearm

So…to all you guys who think you are being better than the rest of us by supporting mandatory training before the democrats allow people to exercise their Right to own and carry a gun……you are just being the useful tools of the gun control extremists….

Soooo…there should be mandatory training for writers, journalists, and for voting……let’s say every 6 months a writer, a journalist must attend mandatory 22 hours of classes before they can publish any articles, pamphlets, books….right?

And before you can vote, you must attend 22 hours of classes on government, history, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights…..before every election…..

Right?
I think the test should be related to IQ assessment to a basic standard.
That'll exclude 90 % immediately.

Right?
Now if only they would give mandatory driving instruction every 6 months.

I think the test should be related to IQ assessment to a basic standard.
That'll exclude 90 % immediately.
In typical lib fashion I see that Colin has no defense for the latest democrat assault on personal freedom so he just hurls an insult

but on this forum he is still a lib in training

A better question is how do proud libertarian veterans like the Tweener Twins - aka Mac1958 and Golfing Gator - react?

is this worthy of their support for biden?

Last edited:
A better question is how do proud libertarian veterans like the Tweener Twins - aka @Mac1958 and @Golfing Gator - react?

is this worthy of their support for biden?

I am 100% against this, thanks for asking.

Nothing is worthy of my support for Biden because I have no support for Biden.

And, of course, one has to wonder how easy it will be to obtain that training. That creates a back door for the state to impose burdensome requirements on those that would offer the training, resulting in there being very few who will do so.

If you have your gun, your about-to-expire permit, and plenty of time to receive the training, and 0plenty of money to pay for it, you might not find anyone who will be available to give you that training.

Yeah, this will be the easiest part for them to manipulate, I can only imagine what the requirements to be a trainer are going to look like

I am 100% against this, thanks for asking.

Nothing is worthy of my support for Biden because I have no support for Biden.
I had to ask because Tweeners are not quick to speak out when its biden instead of trump

thanks for your grudging criticism for democrat gun policies

I had to ask because Tweeners are not quick to speak out when its biden instead of trump

thanks for your grudging criticism for democrat gun policies

how many threads have you started over the past 5 years critical of Trump? I am betting I have done so more for Biden in one year than you have for Trump in 6

There is nothing grudging about my criticism for democrat gun policies

I thought Hawaii didn't actually issue CCW permits?
The attorney general issues an annual report listing the number of firearm and carry permits that have been approved or denied. It looks like each report just reprints the last paragraph from the previous year. The 2018, 2019, and 2020 all say the same thing when it comes to carry permits issues: “all…applicants were denied by the respective county’s police chief.”

Forum List

Back