Hawaii Panic-Trump Keeps Playing Golf

Everyone is familiar with the unfortunate events in Hawaii on January 13 when the entire state was thrown into panic mode over a false report of an incoming nuclear war head.

After reading about a dozen accounts of incident, I realized that one important piece of information was missing. What did Trump know, when did he know it, and how did he respond.

One article shows him playing golf at the time :

With the caption :1.5 Million Americans Thought They Were Going To Die While Trump Continued His Golf Game But nothing more about him

The New York Times simply said that the President had been informed. Again, nothing more. Then I found this :

Impeachable Offense? Trump golfs while Hawaiians endure Nuclear Panic

HE AND THE MILITARY KNEW RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING THAT IT WAS A FALSE ALARM, AND DID NOTHING TO INFORM THE PUBLIC. NOTHING! Let that sink in. Here is more (selected excerpts)

But here’s the thing. The US military knew all along that there was no such threat. Nobody from the Pentagon tried to reassure the public.

And, President Trump was on his West Palm Beach golf course and got the notice that it was a false alarm. He just went on playing golf. Then he wrapped up the game. He never tweeted any reassurance to the people of Hawaii. He let them twist in the wind. His apologists are saying it was a state exercise and it is unfair to blame him. But he is president of all the state residents, too, and he had knowledge that could have benefited his co-citizens and did nothing.

Of all the horrible things Trump has said and done, declining to give the straight scoop to panicked Hawaiians is the absolute worst.

The US constitution, Article 3, Section 3, Clause 1, defines treason in this way:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

I propose that by declining immediately to refute the false alarm, Trump gave aid and comfort to North Korea, which has been attempting to play mind games with Hawaiians as part of its belligerent strategy toward the United States.

I’d say that’s an impeachable offense.

Is there anybody here from Hawaii. ??

The precedent has been set. Obama went and played golf while Daniel Pearl got his head cut off.

Maybe President Trump knew more about the situation than hysterical politically motivated lefties. Actress Jamie Lee Curtis blamed Trump for the freaking hoax. Lots of hatred out there in Tinseltown.

Maybe President Trump knew more about the situation than hysterical politically motivated lefties. Actress Jamie Lee Curtis blamed Trump for the freaking hoax. Lots of hatred out there in Tinseltown.
I will say that what Curtis said may have been unfair but it does not change the facts as I presented them. And because of Trumps bellicose rhetoric, the people were already on edge so he made it worse.

Everyone is familiar with the unfortunate events in Hawaii on January 13 when the entire state was thrown into panic mode over a false report of an incoming nuclear war head.

After reading about a dozen accounts of incident, I realized that one important piece of information was missing. What did Trump know, when did he know it, and how did he respond.

With the caption :1.5 Million Americans Thought They Were Going To Die While Trump Continued His Golf Game But nothing more about him

The New York Times simply said that the President had been informed. Again, nothing more. Then I found this :

HE AND THE MILITARY KNEW RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING THAT IT WAS A FALSE ALARM, AND DID NOTHING TO INFORM THE PUBLIC. NOTHING! Let that sink in. Here is more (selected excerpts)

But here’s the thing. The US military knew all along that there was no such threat. Nobody from the Pentagon tried to reassure the public.

And, President Trump was on his West Palm Beach golf course and got the notice that it was a false alarm. He just went on playing golf. Then he wrapped up the game. He never tweeted any reassurance to the people of Hawaii. He let them twist in the wind. His apologists are saying it was a state exercise and it is unfair to blame him. But he is president of all the state residents, too, and he had knowledge that could have benefited his co-citizens and did nothing.

Of all the horrible things Trump has said and done, declining to give the straight scoop to panicked Hawaiians is the absolute worst.

The US constitution, Article 3, Section 3, Clause 1, defines treason in this way:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

I propose that by declining immediately to refute the false alarm, Trump gave aid and comfort to North Korea, which has been attempting to play mind games with Hawaiians as part of its belligerent strategy toward the United States.

Not unlike another idiot Republican president: GWB.

TRUMP knew that it was BS , that being said , hawaii has a 'governor' [dem] and if Trump knew that the warning was BS then its the 'governors' job to handle this small problem . Its no big deal P.P..

What's the word from all the homosexuals on this?

One can only hope obama was in his birthplace when this happened.
Karma. His attitude toward n korea made this scenario plausible.
South Korea gives him big credit for the upcoming talks. He managed that on the fairway.
Obama did?

Oh but he's allowed to

00e55f22-1e1b-425c-9d38-b492fda6c89b.png

OMG--what a jacka$$ Trump is:
.......Hawaii panic and Trump:
eats some chicken noodle soup
ties his shoes
pets dog
takes down his christmas tree
turns on the TV
recharges his phone
uses bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can only hope obama was in his birthplace when this happened.
Karma. His attitude toward n korea made this scenario plausible.
South Korea gives him big credit for the upcoming talks. He managed that on the fairway.
Obama did?
Obama was the caddy.
I think you mean lawn jockey.
That was at the WH.

Forum List

Back