Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

Oh my goodness ... That was an absolutely horrible thing to do.

What person in their right mind ... Would have let that man do that?
It was a disgusting mockery of Professional Sports ... And an equally disturbing representation of how incredibly stupid the whole idea is.
I am ashamed that another human being had the idea that was something that needed happen.

It was an embarrassment ... And a total disregard and lack of respect for the other skaters ...
Who have trained for years to earn their spot ... And the recognition associated with it.

I would fire anyone in the association that thought it was a good idea and helped it happen.

Last edited:

Oh my goodness ... That was an absolutely horrible thing to do.

What person in their right mind ... Would have let that man do that?
It was a disgusting mockery of Professional Sports ... And an equally disturbing representation of how incredibly stupid the whole idea is.
I am ashamed that another human being had the idea that was something that needed happen.

It was an embarrassment ... And a total disregard and lack of respect for the other skaters ...
Who have trained for years to earn their spot ... And the recognition associated with it.

I would fire anyone in the association that thought it was a good idea and helped it happen.

Maybe the next thing will be pervert guys will enter dog shows, pretending to be a dog. Is there any limit to the craziness that some idiots will allow ?
Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

Maybe the next thing will be pervert guys will enter dog shows, pretending to be a dog. Is there any limit to the craziness that some idiots will allow ?
Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

What I posted wasn't even about the man in question ...
It was about the People who didn't have the sense, respect or decency to say ... "No".

What I posted wasn't even about the man in question ...
It was about the People who didn't have the sense, respect or decency to say ... "No".

There is a whole cult of them. Thousands. They don't have the decency to say no to the ludicrous and frankly disgusting "Pride" parades either. Where in reality, there IS NO "pride", but merely attempts to cover shame. What is there to be proud of ? Being some kind of a sex pervert ?

First they ask us just to be tolerant.
Then they want more rights.
Then the demand a tribune.
After that you have to wear their symbols as a duty.
And then, they come after your children.
Fn-kB8sWIAEWFlM

Forum List

Back