Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama 'birthers'

This is someone's private records, none of which you have a right to.

How would you like it if I wanted to see your private records uncensored? And all of my friends? And we just kept bombarding your local health office or whatever for said records?

This is similar to what the Birthers are doing.

For a group of people who supposedly are all for about following the law, they don't seem to know it very well.

like all the libtards demanded to see JOhn McCains private HIPPA protected health records.. you guys are the biggest fucking hypocrites.

like all the libtards demanded to see JOhn McCains private HIPPA protected health records.. you guys are the biggest fucking hypocrites.

Link?

I'd like to see where all the Liberals demanded to see John McCain's records.

Link?

I'd like to see where all the Liberals demanded to see John McCain's records.

go find it for yourself dogshit.

You know that isn't how it works. YOU make a claim, YOU have to back it up. Otherwise you're just trying to blow smoke up people's asses.

You guys don't think it happened? Lets get you on record. Did it happen? yes or no? where were you during the presidental campaigns?

You guys don't think it happened? Lets get you on record. Did it happen? yes or no? where were you during the presidental campaigns?

You're deflecting Willow.

Back up your previous statement or recant it.

Being a libertarian political junkie, I followed the election very closely. For the record, I never heard it and a google search didn't turn up anything of substance. Thanks for wasting my time. Put up or shut up if you are going to make a claim. Quit telling people to prove your shit for you.

Being a libertarian political junkie, I followed the election very closely. For the record, I never heard it and a google search didn't turn up anything of substance. Thanks for wasting my time. Put up or shut up if you are going to make a claim. Quit telling people to prove your shit for you.

we have a right to see john mccains medical records - Bing

have fun cnn, kos, la times, ny times blah blah blah blah,, but you couldn't find a damn thing could you? no of course not, you can't find your own asshole without help.

have fun cnn, kos, la times, ny times blah blah blah blah,, but you couldn't find a damn thing could you? no of course not, you can't find your own asshole without help.

No, I couldn't. john mccain hipaa records - Google Search

It's hard to find my asshole with your head buried up there.

No, I couldn't. john mccain hipaa records - Google Search

It's hard to find my asshole with your head buried up there.

so sad for you. I gave you proof it happened by the libtards biggest mouth peice rags,, you got a different story let's see it.

Forum List

Back