Have you seen this insane obscenity?? The Butt Baby?

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

You always have the best Gif responses LOL

I can't see this as being any worse that homos shoving live gerbils into their asses, and they've been doing that for 30 or more years.

OK, how’s this:

If they want to stick a plastic baby up their ass and pull it out, how is it our business other than to have something to mock and ridicule?
lol ! if you think that shoving a plastic baby up your ass isnt something to be mocked and ridiculed then you are an idiot .

Which is more like giving birth? A replica human made out of plastic (ie not alive) being inserted into and then ejected from a biological male’s ass OR a living rodent being inserted up a biological male’s ass and then allowed to scramble out, alive?

The correct answer is “neither.” Actual babies don’t emerge into the world via the rectum. A piece of plastic is not a human being. A gerbil is not a human being, either.

Both examples are better analogs for taking a shit.

Ok….now don’t make fun of me, but this thing with a man trying to expel a weirdly shaped piece of plastic out of his rectum is a new concept to me, but I’m wondering if he just wants the sensation of expelling matter out of his butt, doesn’t he get that when he takes a shit?

Ok….now don’t make fun of me, but this thing with a man trying to expel a weirdly shaped piece of plastic out of his rectum is a new concept to me, but I’m wondering if he just wants the sensation of expelling matter out of his butt, doesn’t he get that when he takes a shit?
They miss the olden days of glass pop bottles.

Forum List

Back