Have you seen the obesity map and where most fat people live? This is why we need healthcare.

What does obesity have to do with healthcare, Troll King?

And we have healthcare, by the way, so your title is a fallacy
There’s a huge difference between being able to see a doctor and healthcare. The healthcare I have gives points for not smoking and not being obese. You can actually pay less.
When you’re not fat you’re chances of diabetes is much less. Your blood pressure is lower.

People eat what’s available. If sugared breakfast cereal taste like candy is what’s available then that’s what they eat.

Just like the government teaches reading writing and arithmetic, they can teach good healthcare including good eating habits.

Oh, you mean like the food pyramid the government created that made everybody fatter? Or maybe the government telling people eating fat is bad for you when in fact, it's the exact opposite?

Donald Trump is taking on Michelle Obama's healthy food legacy

Doesn’t really surprise me that Republicans fight against healthy food. Considering how big so many of them are.

Which Republican is against healthy food, Troll King? Give me a name and proof or shut your fucking mouth.

You said "we need health care" because people are fat. Answer the question, Troll. What does access to health care have to do with people eating like shit? I'll tell you what, not a fucking thing. Go over to Britain where they have universal health care and the NHS is the biggest employer in the country and look at all the fat slobs waddling around over there. The British are as bad as Americans when it comes to obesity.
You’re confusing dieting with healthcare. Healthcare means the care of your health overall. That includes your diet, living safely, catching disease early, and so on.

EEjHdjfXUAA0NsC

New Adult Obesity Maps

35% or more adults had obesity in 9 states (Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, and West Virginia).

Obesity decreased by level of education. Adults without a high school degree or equivalent had the highest self-reported obesity (35.0%)

--------------------

Could you imagine living in a state where there are so many fat people that every single person you see in a day is obese?

Check this out. This is just white people:

EEjHdjgXkAANkyQ

I get so tired of Republicans saying it's because black people live in their state. Well, look at Kentucky and West Virginia. Kentucky is nearly 90% white and West Virginia nearly 94% white.

When Republicans on the USMB insist there is going to be an armed revolution to "take back" their country, do they really believe these people are going to war?

And we posted the map of high school drop outs and it's nearly the same map.

These people don't need war. They need healthcare.

Part of a good healthcare plan is to live and eat healthy.

source.gif
and how many people with ins do just that?...your picture tells us you sure as hell dont...

How can I live a healthy life if government doesn't tell me how?

You’re confusing dieting with healthcare. Healthcare means the care of your health overall. That includes your diet, living safely, catching disease early, and so on.

No, I'm not confused at all. As always, you're just dishonest, dishonorable, and completely full of shit.

EEjHdjfXUAA0NsC

New Adult Obesity Maps

35% or more adults had obesity in 9 states (Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, and West Virginia).

Obesity decreased by level of education. Adults without a high school degree or equivalent had the highest self-reported obesity (35.0%)

--------------------

Could you imagine living in a state where there are so many fat people that every single person you see in a day is obese?

EEjHdjgXkAANkyQ

I get so tired of Republicans saying it's because black people live in their state. Well, look at Kentucky and West Virginia. Kentucky is nearly 90% white and West Virginia nearly 94% white.

When Republicans on the USMB insist there is going to be an armed revolution to "take back" their country, do they really believe these people are going to war?

source.gif

Hey Dean,

You live in Chi-town and your State of Illinois is not yellow nor green, so are you one of those fate people making Illinois Orange?

Worry about the health of your own City ( Chicgao ) before worrying about Kentucky...

Obese people should pay higher insurance premiums. It's so easy to exercise and eat both organically and healthy. So so easy.

There’s a huge difference between being able to see a doctor and healthcare. The healthcare I have gives points for not smoking and not being obese. You can actually pay less.
When you’re not fat you’re chances of diabetes is much less. Your blood pressure is lower.

People eat what’s available. If sugared breakfast cereal taste like candy is what’s available then that’s what they eat.

Just like the government teaches reading writing and arithmetic, they can teach good healthcare including good eating habits.

Oh, you mean like the food pyramid the government created that made everybody fatter? Or maybe the government telling people eating fat is bad for you when in fact, it's the exact opposite?

Doesn’t really surprise me that Republicans fight against healthy food. Considering how big so many of them are.

Which Republican is against healthy food, Troll King? Give me a name and proof or shut your fucking mouth.

You said "we need health care" because people are fat. Answer the question, Troll. What does access to health care have to do with people eating like shit? I'll tell you what, not a fucking thing. Go over to Britain where they have universal health care and the NHS is the biggest employer in the country and look at all the fat slobs waddling around over there. The British are as bad as Americans when it comes to obesity.
Why don't you take care of own health in the first place?

Are you unable to do it?

EEjHdjfXUAA0NsC

New Adult Obesity Maps

--------------------

EEjHdjgXkAANkyQ

source.gif
Take your meds, Dean. Self medicating is not working for you. This is the most unhinged you've ever been

There are a number of things that are contributing to obesity in the country.

Our society is more technology driven and we don't do as much manual labor.......which means our lifestyles have become less mobile. People work longer hours and spend less time with family and friends. We sit in front of computers or televisions or iphones and socialize.

Additionally, how we grow, manufacture, package, and preserve our food is less natural. Adding steroids to our livestock, adding preservatives to our food is also a contributing factor. Drinking has also increased across the spectrum.

We have set ourselves up to fail.

I feel fatter just sitting here and typing this out. lol

Before I'd spend my weekends hiking but I blew my knee out in July during a white water rafting trip and haven't successful rehabilitated it yet. I'll probably have to go in for surgery but work has me on the road more than I'm home.

Last edited:
EEjHdjfXUAA0NsC

New Adult Obesity Maps

--------------------

EEjHdjgXkAANkyQ

source.gif

Your idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

The Obama administration created a regulation that banned whole milk from school lunches in favor of 1% fat milk, which is much less nutritious than whole milk.

You're a fuckin' idiot.

EEjHdjfXUAA0NsC

New Adult Obesity Maps

--------------------

EEjHdjgXkAANkyQ

source.gif

There aren't many fat people in liberal paradises like Venezuela and North Korea.

I guess a famine would cure the obesity problem.

But what do you hope as far as "health care"? Should America be sending its top bariatric and liposuction surgeons into the interior Southlands and appalachia to get Deplorable Americans fit and trim?

EEjHdjfXUAA0NsC

New Adult Obesity Maps

--------------------

EEjHdjgXkAANkyQ

source.gif

It appears that people living in the yellow pays so much in taxes they can't afford to eat.

EEjHdjfXUAA0NsC

New Adult Obesity Maps

--------------------

EEjHdjgXkAANkyQ

source.gif
They did it to themselves, so they can fix it-NO HEALTHCARE FOR THEM!

EEjHdjfXUAA0NsC

New Adult Obesity Maps

--------------------

EEjHdjgXkAANkyQ

source.gif
They did it to themselves, so they can fix it-NO HEALTHCARE FOR THEM!

You can say that about a lot of things you know. Eating too much can cause obesity, smoking too much can cause emphysema, drinking too much can cause cirrhosis OTL, taking it in the ass can cause aids.

But not everyone who does all of those things will necessarily come down with the associated ailments.

I know first hand information, that blacks want to be fat! That is because they believe that black men prefer fat women. And that is true. The black species are not compatible to white people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back