Have You Seen The Boston & New York 10 Day Weather Forecast?,Here Comes More Global Warming !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:woohoo:
I'm from Massachusetts, and I had enough of global warming in the 70's !!!. But last night I was curious to see what the forecast was for the upcoming week. Not exactly cool. More like F-------king Cold !!!!,, New York just a little bit warmer in the 30's!!
So anyhow, here we go again with another 4, maybe 5 months of global warming.
Well, here in Florida we are in for a cool down. I guess global warming and farting cows caused a sudden dip in our weather pattern?
:eek: :oops: o_O

indeed.............stoopid...........meanwhile, snowing this past Friday in Mexico and Houston. The whole northeast has been ridiculously cold the last several winters. Its cold from mid-October right to the end of May and then the summers have been sucking if you like to be down by the ocean. When the fucks is this going to end..........the standard joke here on Long Island amongst the many, many beachgoers is, "When the fuck is the global warming going to get here?":spinner:

Here comes our annual.......Cold weather in the winter proves there is no global warming thread

b6d647b048cef8fc8dbc06b0264c49a8.jpg

28 degrees here in December

Who could imagine such a thing?

Forum List

Back