Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

No, it was, and remains a scam. One that you will never discuss honestly, because you’re just a leftist lying troll.

LOL

You speak about honesty but you got caught lying about Raffensperger being involved in a scam that everyone here now sees never happened.

Plenty see it…your mistake is conceit…

No mistake on my part. That's evident by your utter inability to elucidate his involvement in whatever scam it is you're talking about.

No mistake on my part. That's evident by your utter inability to elucidate his involvement in whatever scam it is you're talking about.
Didn’t we hash, and re-hash this already? I have no patience for your circular stupidity….go troll elsewhere.

Didn’t we hash, and re-hash this already? I have no patience for your circular stupidity….go troll elsewhere.

Keep your hash to yourself. Like you do your make-believe scams you falsely claim Raffensperger was involved in.

What part of, they never showed a single person at more than one drop box, don't you understand?

Democrat Mule goes to Detroit ballot box 4X times in two days…​

1653231672283.png

Were any illegal ballots found?
Illegal ballots obviously deposited, not found.

In Michigan, the law is as follows (emphasis added)...

TO BE COMPLETED BY THE ABSENT VOTER
I assert that I am a United States citizen and a qualified and registered elector of the city or township named above. I am voting as an absent voter in conformity with state election law. Unless otherwise indicated below, I personally marked the ballot enclosed in this envelope without exhibiting it to any other person.
I further assert that this absent voter ballot is being returned to the clerk or an assistant of the clerk by me personally; by public postal service, express mail service, parcel post service, or other common carrier; by a member of my immediate family; or by a person residing in my household.

I assert that I am a United States citizen and a qualified and registered elector of the city or township named above. I am voting as an absent voter in conformity with state election law. Unless otherwise indicated below, I personally marked the ballot enclosed in this envelope without exhibiting it to any other person.
I further assert that this absent voter ballot is being returned to the clerk or an assistant of the clerk by me personally; by public postal service, express mail service, parcel post service, or other common carrier; by a member of my immediate family; or by a person residing in my household.

Doesnt mean any ballots are illegitimate and it definitely doesn’t mean an election was stolen

Doesnt mean any ballots are illegitimate and it definitely doesn’t mean an election was stolen
It was so very nice of that woman to deposit her immediate family members' 14 ballots by making several trips to boxes minutes apart and take photographs of her good deed.

Keep reading...

A PERSON WHOSE JOB IT IS TO HANDLE MAIL BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER BEING TRANSPORTED BY A PUBLIC POSTAL SERVICE, EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE, PARCEL POST SERVICE, OR COMMON CARRIER, BUT ONLY DURING THE NORMAL COURSE OF HIS OR HER EMPLOYMENT; AND THE CLERK, ASSISTANTS OF THE CLERK, AND OTHER AUTHORIZED ELECTION OFFICIALS OF THE CITY OR TOWNSHIP.

I'm at work, no popcorn in the vending machine. No Uber-eats for popcorn. So I'm making do with animal crackers, a snickers bar, and a coke with all the sugar lol.

I saw it and it is great. I always knew the election was stolen anyways.

Forum List

Back