Have you Reddit It Yet?

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
I have been spending most of my online time on the site REDDIT for the past few years now. In some cases, a lot of what people have to say about Politics and everything gets a bit nasty. I suppose Reddit either doesn't care, as long as it follows their TOS. At least, I haven't seen anyone banned from the site for trying to shut down FREE Speech. Unlike Facebook and Twitter loathes on.
I haven't used Facebook for a few years, even though I still have an account there. As for Twitter, I could care less about what Robert De Niro or Jimmy Fallon has to say. Their opinions are just bluntly stupid most of the time.

So, I have found my new home here, as well as on Reddit.

1644942150224.png

Reddit has a conservative section.
It has some interesting sections.
But they do have a lot of Wokster type of posters.

Yes, I have come across many already! Lol
And I thought some of the folks on here (this site) were pretty nasty. Many of those woksters are down-right vile when it comes to the few comments I have read.

I remember when Reddit was still in their first years, and it was nothing to what I see on there now. It is still "The Front Page of the Internet".

I don't want to do politics because of who owns the site. I am quite fond of the history memes though.

I am mostly on there to read mostly Anime and stocks. But occasionally I will read some political related stuff. I read mostly the comments to what people are (somewhat) discussing. Most of it is bashing one another with pots and pans and a lot of knives thrown around - so to speak. Kinda like here. And no one ever bother cleans up the leftover bodies left behind. Lol

I have been spending most of my online time on the site REDDIT for the past few years now. In some cases, a lot of what people have to say about Politics and everything gets a bit nasty. I suppose Reddit either doesn't care, as long as it follows their TOS. At least, I haven't seen anyone banned from the site for trying to shut down FREE Speech. Unlike Facebook and Twitter loathes on.
I haven't used Facebook for a few years, even though I still have an account there. As for Twitter, I could care less about what Robert De Niro or Jimmy Fallon has to say. Their opinions are just bluntly stupid most of the time.

So, I have found my new home here, as well as on Reddit.

View attachment 601689
No....Though I do sometimes defile myself going there to harvest a few dank memes....

DumpsterDive.jpg

No....Though I do sometimes defile myself going there to harvest a few dank memes....

I have saved so many different memes, I am gonna need another USB port just to store what I already have saved on my computer. I already have one port filled up with that stuff. Lol

Forum List

Back